[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it difficult to find a decent girl/gf nowadays ? I honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 614293.jpg (156KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
614293.jpg
156KB, 800x1180px
Why is it difficult to find a decent girl/gf nowadays ?

I honestly feel like giving up on girls (women).
>>
>>17715350

Okay here's a question, how many women do you approach/talk to face to face, in person, everyday?
>>
>>17715350
Well - what do you want? Are you good enough to get that?
>>
>>17715350

>Daily "women sucks" thread.

I've heard women complaining about the same thing, but anyway like >>17715357 are you worth o quality woman? or you're just hoping to your undefiled princess to jump in your arms?
>>
Good women are few and far between. But this isn't exclusive to one side -- there aren't many good men out there.

I'd say, keep looking, but don't put so much effort into it.

When you find a truly good, trustworthy, somewhat smart, then you're golden -- you'll know you have a catch. But the key is to learn enough from tramps and sluts that you know what the red flags are so that you can truly understand what a good women is.
>>
>>17715370

>but don't put so much effort into it

See this is something I don't get, do you actually say this when applying it to any other semblance of life, "you want good grades? okay do it but don't put much effort into it"

People who say there aren't any "decent" women out there, usually are the ones who just sit from afar and don't do any approaching, or want to put effort into it, they'd rather rationalize and say that the reason they're single is cause there aren't any good women out there.
>>
>>17715376
There's a difference between putting effort in like a try hard and putting effort in because you actually enjoy socializing, have fun and it's just natural.

One comes off as autism and desperation, the other is like putting effort in without seeming like you are.
>>
>>17715369
Trust me, I'm not looking for a princess/good girl.

Not to sound egocentric, but I dress well, I'm looking for a better job and I'm trying to go to college (I'd like to study Accounting).

I'm looking for a girl who actually has a job (don't care if it's min wage) does her best at school and isn't selfish.

That's it.

I don't care if she's not that pretty/hot.

Just meeting a decent girl who I can laugh with would be great.
>>
>>17715388
>There's a difference between putting effort in like a try hard and putting effort in because you actually enjoy socializing, have fun and it's just natural.

Yes exactly, and if you really want to find that "decent" girl out there so much that it's killing you inside, you'll make a conscious effort to take 2 hours of your day every day to approach 10 different girls, instead of hoping the perfect woman will fall onto your lap.
>>
>>17715376
Giving a girl too much attention makes her bored.
>>
>>17715406

Depends on the girl
>>
>>17715350
The meme is that men are checking out of society. The reality is that everyone is checking out of society.
>>
>>17715355

Still waiting on your answer OP
>>
>>17715416
I talk to 4 (5 max) different girls every day.

Most of them are just random ones I don't know.

I talk to them, because I feel like a have a chance at getting them (most of them aren't pretty).

The thing is that I get rejected frequently because most of them actually have boyfriends or simply don't like how I act when I talk to them.

Maybe it's I get rejected a lot because my personality doesn't fit with my ethnicity.
>>
>>17715444
Mistake: 'its'
>>
>>17715444

>most of them aren't pretty

So you're not even going out and talking to girls you find attractive, you're just doing it for the sake of doing it and cause you think they're in your "league" when in reality you're just down-rating them and then complaining about a lack of decent women.

>or simply don't like how I act when I talk to them

You must be doing something seriously wrong for this to be apparent.

> my personality doesn't fit with my ethnicity.

No idea what this means
>>
>>17715450
> my personality doesn't fit with my ethnicity

Let's say I'm an asian guy who was raised by strict and hardworking (this is a common stereo-type, but bare with me for a sec).

Let's say that I'm a selfish douchebag, didn't do my best in shool and has a shitty job (even though I have strict parents).

Being an asian douchebag, who isn't smart and doesn't have a good job/carreer won't get you women nor a good life.
>>
File: 1477682021175s.jpg (4KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1477682021175s.jpg
4KB, 250x239px
>>17715350

I think >>>/r9k/ is better equipped to give you the answer you want to hear. You might want to check with them.
>>
>>17715488
I'm really not the type of guy who browses /r9k/.

Getting girls actually seems impossible for me.

What are you even suppose to say to a girl you don't know and you actually like ?

> Hi, my name's ..... and I want to talk to you because you seem different from all the girls I've met...

>Good afternoon, I couldn't help but notice you walking away...

>Hi, I want to talk to you before you leave because I want to get to know you....
>>
>>17715466

>Let's say I'm an asian guy.

What is the ethnicity of the girls you hit on, judging by the thread's pic you're looking for a white girl, right?! i think you will have better chances with a girl of your own ethnicity.
>>
i'm gonna fucking vent in this thread case i'm fucking tired of this.
yes there are "decent" women and "decent" men out there but exactly how many people does either gender approach.
I legitimately have never been approached by a woman in my entire life with any romantic leanings. Yet i have had plenty of "successful" relationships. Now why the fuck is it that he expectation is on the "decent" guy to be the one that goes out of their way take all of the social risk in initiating contact/asking someone out while women can just sit in their ass doing nothing. As a relatively attractive fit male with depression and generalised anxiety i find it fucking terrifying to approach people i don't know or have some connection to. Yet here i am with this condition STILL being the only one that instates conversations or relationships with people. What the fuck is wrong with the world?
>>
I know your pain OP.

I too am an immortal.

For 600 years have I walked this earth, and I have tasted women from a dozen lands during a dozen lifetimes.

With our extraordinary longevity and vast experience we are some of the few men alive who can authoritatively say that finding a decent girl is difficult these days.
Any mortal may claim so, but they don't truly know as they have only ever experienced women in their own times and thus don't actually have any knowledge of what getting chicks was like before this age.

If such a mortal were here, claiming it's different "nowadays" then he would surely be an arrogant idiot, too stupid to conceive of the possibility of his own ignorance, let alone perceive his own failings in courtship.

But luckily no such man is here.
>>
>>17715398
You aren't hoping that a perfect girl will fall into your lap, you are accepting that the perfect person for you is a unicorn and searching for him/her makes no difference and just makes you look desperate.
Do what you enjoy, not what you think will get you the perfect partner.
>>
>>17715500
>to a girl you don't know and you actually like ?

Because of course you can "actually like" people you don't even fucking know. Of course you have trouble finding any, let alone decent, girls if you can't even open your fucking mouth and talk to them.
>>
>>17715573
Such women can feel like unicorns but it does happen. And you'll actually find that the older you get the more it happens. I've always been a shy nerd, not bad looking, but socially awkward nonetheless.

The first time I was approached by a girl I was willing to go out with (wasn't obese or crazy) was at the age of 24. Probably the best relationship I've been in. It didn't happen again until 28, but after that I was actually being approached by girls multiple times each year.

Now I'm 34 and girls (especially in the 26-34 year old range) approach me every week. I'm not sure if it's because I worked on my fitness levels (did more pushups and running) or if it's just because the "sexual power balance" in the favour of men once you're around 29 or 30 as women who want kids get more desperate to find a man.
>>
>>17715593
Kekd
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.