[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking up women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0085.jpg (60KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
60KB, 720x720px
There seems to be three categories of people:

>FACE/HEIGHT/FRAME/MONEY... NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!

>It is possible to study social dynamics, and develop the art of picking up women based as a skill set. Looks are less relevant

>a combination of these two. Looks should be optimized and is of equal importance to your social skills.

I just got out of a relationship, and I'm feeling rusty as all hell with women. Within one year I feel like my sex appeal has completely vanished. I'm looking to really get back into the game, and was wondering which of you guys are very successful with women, and what your take is on seduction, as well as which category you place yourself in. PUA is a meme on here, but is there no legitimate authors and coaches that have valuable insight to pick from?

[NO ROASTIES ALLOWED, FELLAS ONLY]
>>
>>17715213
I wouldn't say i'm an expert, but here's my advice for what it's worth.
Meet people with an open mind. If you think of yourself as good/bad looking force yourself to shoot both below and above what you think your league is. In my opinion the best game is your wit; flirt, but not to feel sly. I don't much believe in PUA but try reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss if a couple of tricks/pointers help you feel more confident.
>>
>>17715213
Number two is the best strategy but it takes a lot of time and effort to optimize anything.

Ask yourself how much you need it and how much you are willing to sacrifice. Personally I am not the type to give my all for women and if one doesn't like me then whatever, there'll always be others.
>>
OWEN fucking COOK
Just, listen to owen dude
AND GO OUT AND PRACTICE
>>
>>17715236

Wouldn't ever go insane with it. Isn't the act of pickup being non needy anyways?>>17715240
Doesn't RSD have a pretty bad rep with their snake oil products?
>>
>>17715230
Down to try this out. Approach both very attractive women and average, then gauge the reactions. I guess that'll be the best method of learning
>>
It's simple anon. Worthwhile women like worthwhile men. Worry about squaring yourself away first (fitness, finance, fashion, friendliness) and just go talk to women. PUA is pure faggotry and a waste of time. It's the male equivalent of wishy-washy Cosmo magazines for losers who need to be instructed how to pretend to be men. True men make themselves.
>>
>>17715230
That is a stupid book and a total waste of time. I'd rather recommend 'The Book of Pook'. Google it.
>>
>>17716576 here.

Hadn't read >>17715502 before I posted. This anon knows what he is talking about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.