[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to break my arm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: forearm.jpg (4KB, 412x122px) Image search: [Google]
forearm.jpg
4KB, 412x122px
I need to break my forearm. What methods can I use to insure quickest recovery, but it needs to be bad enough so that I can get out of exams. So, whats some advice on methods I can use and how to insure quicker recovery?
>>
Breaking your arm won't get you out of your exams you fucking retard.

High Schools and Universities have student disability services and they will force you to take the exam with a writing aide to remedy for the fact that you broke your arm.
>>
>>17715161
Make a first put you thumb in the fist and slam it down super hard, this will break the tendon it will heal faster and you still will miss eams
>>
Fuckin CHRIST dude don't do that.

Alternative: Call 911 and say you want to kill yourself. Spend 3-4 days in inpatient ward.
Guaranteed to get you out of exams with out penalties. Probably give you a week or so extra after you get out too.
>>
>>17715161
I've done this >>17715173 OP
Well, not to avoid an exam, and not to 911, but I've been baker acted.
I was in there a week kek
But it was about $10k
>>
lol just to get it out of a test

niggas be doing this for morphine
>>
This isnt a year 12 exam senpai, its year 11. I can miss it. And yo cant say I want to neck, senpai will go mental. Cant fake shit because the only way I could get out is if I get cancer. So gotta break my arm but in a way that will let it heal in not too long and wont be sooooo painful
>>
>>17715167
sounds painful as fuck. how do you know itll recover fast? looks like itd take ages
>>
You are an idiot. Face your problems, harming yourself will only make things worse.
>>
>>17715173
If you do this you can say good bye to your rights.
>>
>>17715194

Because breaking your fucking arm would be so painless, obviously. Have you ever even broken any bones?
>>
>>17715161
Don't break your arm, schmuck. Just put it in a cast. No one is going to cut into it to verify.
>>
>>17715161
Do not, I repeat, do not break your arm. It will never feel quite the same. Find a less long term way to get out of your exams.
>>
>>17715597

This right here you fucking idiot.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+make+a+fake+arm+cast%3F
>>
Jesus fuck dude, don't injure yourself.

There are tons of other ways. Get creative
>>
What the fuck, just study.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.