[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ralph.jpg (11KB, 236x245px) Image search: [Google]
Ralph.jpg
11KB, 236x245px
I'm aiming to photoshop the date of a medical note I got in the past to get out of an exam that I'm not prepared for.

What are the odds of getting caught with forgery?

If the edit is done really well, what could the teacher do to get suspicious and prosecute me, save hire a forensic analyst (which would never happen.)
>>
>>17715022
Your thinking too much just do a good job they won't go snooping they will shrug it off
>>
>>17715026
Yeah and I'ts literally a super minor detail of the note to change (on number). Just wondering if there are horror stories of professors catching a student
>>
imagine if you had just put this amount of effort into your schoolwork instead
>>
>>17715045

I did for my other midterms, lack of time and family crisis made preparing difficult.
>>
>>17715038
Yeah don't stress they won't notice and no I know of no horror stories. There is no way he will find out. If some crazy shit happens and he somehow does you probably didn't do a good job. You'll be fine
>>
HIPPA laws do not permit doctors to tell random people who call whether your doctor's note is valid or not. They are not allowed to say whether or not you are a patient, and definitely cannot disclose medical information. As long as you aren't photoshopping the exact same not you used before with the exact same handwriting, it should be fine.
>>
>>17715065

This is where shit gets shady. It IS the same note, but there is no handwriting, just a stamped date and insurance card. I'm simply modifying the angle that the paper was scanned, and slightly changing the angle of the stamp to make it believable.

My excuse will be that the condition that originally inhibited me is still affecting me. Too close to the sun on this one?
>>
>>17715058
Ok, that's what I'll do then. Fingers crossed lads
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.