[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1426992468517.gif (911KB, 422x585px) Image search: [Google]
1426992468517.gif
911KB, 422x585px
I'm 27. I have a problem, and I don't think I can stop. I can stop eating. I always over eat, I eat whenever things go bad, I eat whenever they go well or neutral, and I eat just because. I stopped keeping food in my apartment because I would just eat it all, but then I always get stuff when I go out.

The real kicker is that I know I should care, but I don't. I hate everything about myself and don't see a reason why I should care about it. The one time I managed to lose weight, down like 60lbs, I was just miserable as before. It wasn't even a crazy crash diet. I just tracked what I ate, and ate less. Everyone commented on how good I looked or how much weight I had lost, but I could only feel despair when I looked at myself. Why bother at that point?
>>
>>17714978
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I've never understood overweight people. When I get depressed I get angry and snap at people, sometimes I get too drunk and beat the shit out of random objects outside, but I never really want to eat that bad.

I say that to explain a possibility of why you aren't getting responses, it's very difficult for me to map any of my experiences on to your problem. But I'll take a stab.

Hows your sex drive? Do you get laid? If you not, and if you got in shape, do you think you could get laid then? I say this because, for me, sex and love basically turns me into a deterministic gear. I'm a hopeless romantic sort, and I've come to terms with that. My libido has always kept me from getting out of shape.
>>
>>17714978
If you don't love yourself, make others love you.
In other words, try to see yourself from the eyes of another person or just another point of view. What do they see when they look at you ? What do they feel ? And then what do you feel when you think about it. To the worst, ask them. You might be surprised.
This comes from somebody who, whenever sees himself in the mirror and doesn't recognize himself, finds himself ugly.
>>
>>17715216

>Please don't take this the wrong way, but I've never understood overweight people. When I get depressed I get angry and snap at people, sometimes I get too drunk and beat the shit out of random objects outside, but I never really want to eat that bad.

If a thing has never happened to you, you wouldn't be able to understand it. Instead of punching a wall, I eat. Instead of drinking, I eat. Instead of yelling at people, I eat. It's not even enjoyable. It makes me feel like shit, and I still do it anyway.

>Hows your sex drive? Do you get laid? If you not, and if you got in shape, do you think you could get laid then? I say this because, for me, sex and love basically turns me into a deterministic gear. I'm a hopeless romantic sort, and I've come to terms with that. My libido has always kept me from getting out of shape.

It exists I suppose, but I don't get laid. I'm a total khv who's never been on a date, and I honestly don't believe being in shape would change that. Believe it or not, I'm not a total blob. My job is very physically demanding. I'm fat, yes, but it sits well.

>>17715243

I do think like that. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be with me. The thought that someone might be interested in me disgusts me.

I, too, hate seeing myself. I hate everything about me.
>>
bump for more advice as in same situation
>>
>>17714978
I think you're eating to fill a void. I'm in the same boat. I've been contemplating quitting the internet/netflix/other mindless shit since that's when my eating is the worst. I don't know if it will help, but it's worth a shot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.