[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

32 year old QT pie at my work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Hi /adv/,
> Be me, 23 yo male
> Woman at my job 32 years old
> Cute as fuck
> Calls me handsome
> Coworkers were always bullying me and she told them to fuck off
> She smiles a lot around me

But:
> not sure if she's just being nice
> I might be too young for her
> The job pays shit but it's still my job

I really like her guys ;_____;
She is so sweet and nice to me
>>
>>17714846
Ask her out. It's not like you have to quit your job if she says no.
>>
>>17714852
this, or you could ask her if she's single and see how she responds then just roll with it from there
>>
>>17714852
Oh shit I forget to mention
> She has a guy she's seeing she is not getting along with

Should I ask her to get coffee?

I think about her all the time. I can talk to pretty much any girl who is attractive or not attractive, w.e. this girl is harder though because I have feelings...
>>
If she has a guy she isn't happy with, don't make any moves yet. You don't want to end up being used as a "Plan B".
But be there for her and remind her that she deserves to be happy.
If she leaves her guy, wait a few months before asking her out, you don't want to become a rebound either.
>>
>>17714846
Take her to get coffee, talk to her about the guy and really listen, tell her how you fee depending on how the talk goes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.