[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to go on my first date ever how do i not ruin it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

about to go on my first date ever

how do i not ruin it
>>
don't talk about religion, politics, or sex unless your date asks

ask a lot of questions about them, get "their life story"

be funny
>>
>>17714792
how much physical contact should i make
>>
Start light with just hugging when u meet, taking her hand when moving to the next activity and nudging we shoulders.
>>
>>17714828
this
>>
>>17714828
>Start light with just hugging when u meet
tbqh i'm not even comfortable hugging family members
i'll have to start even lighter than that
>>
>>17714790
The most important part of the date is asking questions. Ask questions but don't make it like an interview. Ask questions and when she responds comment on what she's saying act interested even if you aren't, also make sure to include stuff about yourself too, don't talk too much about yourself, don't let her talk too much about her self, you're there to get to know her and she's there to get to know you, do that and you'll do just fine.
>>
>>17714834
You have to start with a hug, man the fuck up, she's not going to want you if you lack so much confidence that you can't even hug her, you have to break the intimacy layer a little.
>>
Squeeze them tits. Gotta assert male dominance early in the relationship ship
>>
>>17714848
if it were just lack of confidence, then i wouldn't have any problem hugging family members
i think i have a fear of intimacy, but i'm not sure how to work through that
>>
>>17714828
a hug? this is the first time I ever hear this advice for a first date
>>
>>17714842
I'm not OP but how exactly does a date turn from questions into something physical? I mean I can't help thinking it's gonna be random and awkward.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.