[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift for a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

(Pic unrelated) Hey I meet this girl I really like, she's got like 3 massive assessments due in the next two weeks and is totally holed up with work. I've seen proof of this isn't not bullshit to get rid of me. We'le been on two dates and both have gone really well.

I was thinking about stopping by and giving her a gift something to keep her thinking about me and it would give me an excuse to see her.

Bad idea turning up uninvited? What do I get her? Food? Flowers?
>>
>>17714452
just get her whatever you're going to get her, then set it on her porch and tell her a little later that you got her something and it is on her porch.

It is a super bad idea to turn up to a busy person's house and expect them to make time for you. Just do a short simple phone call after the fact.
>>
>>17714452
Flowers are a no imo, the best thing I would think would just get some food chinese or whatever and just be like I felt like you needed some time to chill out or whatever
>>
>>17714452

>Bad idea turning up uninvited?

Probably, but thats probably just because if I were really busy I'd be a little irritated to deal with people when I was expecting to.

Its a good thought but you risk it coming off as a little clingy. You'd be better off just kind of playing off something like "Hey, I'm in the neighborhood grabbing food would you like something?"

It would give you a chance to see her, a chance to do something sweet and not spring anything on her while she's trying to cram for school.
>>
>>17714457

Its also a super bad idea to leave something on someone's porch. Going to someone's house without their knowledge or permission and leaving little gifts on their porch is fucking creepy. That's some serious stalker shit.

Please, for the love of god OP, don't do this.
>>
>>17714466

>Its a good thought but you risk it coming off as a little clingy. You'd be better off just kind of playing off something like "Hey, I'm in the neighborhood grabbing food would you like something?"

What if I just cook her some food and drop it off in disposable containers? That way she's under no pressure to eat it and i've cooked for her. I'm an alright cook.

>>17714468
>Its also a super bad idea to leave something on someone's porch.

Rodger that.

>>17714462
>Flowers are a no imo, the best thing I would think would just get some food chinese or whatever and just be like I felt like you needed some time to chill out or whatever

I don't know about arriving with food ready to eat... That is definitely imposing on her time
>>
>>17714504
I don't think dropping off gifts on my porch would be creepy. If they were from a stranger, yeah. But a love interest or a boyfriend is fine. It just depends on the girl.

I second calling her up and telling her you're in the area and if she wants you to bring her something to get her mind off of things for if only a meal
>>
>>17714504

>What if I just cook her some food and drop it off in disposable containers?

Whatever you do, let her know before hand. Unannounced visits always have a high chance of going terribly wrong.

Girls are sometimes very particular about how they are seen and when they want to see people. If you show up at her door while she's unshowered in her sweatpants with no makeup on and a hair full of pens there's a good chance she'll be very irritated with you.

As a general rule, even if you like someone, dropping by unannounced is a little imposing and not very conscious of personal boundaries, ESPECIALLY after only 2 dates.
>>
>>17714518

>I second calling her up and telling her you're in the area and if she wants you to bring her something to get her mind off of things for if only a meal

I think i'm going to try this. Her sleep schedule is fucked so she probably won't be up until 1pm.(it's 11:15 here)

My brain is so fried, i didn't think i could fall for someone ever again and then she appears out of the blue. I've been fucking this other girl every week or two for months. if she turned around and said she never wants to see me again I wouldn't blink, if fact I've avoided her since I meet this girl. Waiting for this girl to text me back is a major emotional investment.

Will update in 2 hours. Don't know how fast this board slides.

Still open to suggestions though
>>
OP here, appearantly she's going to a function tonight. Asked her to let me know when she can fit me in. No reply... This pain is my fault for falling for her.
>>
>>17714452

Sideline comment, here. What the fuck kind of person slits her wrists, survives, gets a tattoo which incorporates the scar, and then takes a pic of it and posts it online. To me, it seems like self-absorbtion to the point of parody.
>>
>>17715073
It's obviously a recovery thing.
>>
>>17715073
The tattoo artist could have been the one who took the pic. Lots of tattoo artists take pics of their work and post it online.

Also, scars are pretty fucking gross. The little birdy makes it a little more bearable to look at.
I thought it was a clever way to work around a big ugly scar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.