[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help roasting this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.png (308KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
308KB, 502x560px
be me
>18
>in high school
>constantly getting roasted by friends
>need to get them back

What can I say that's gonna roast 'em like a bunch of fucking turkeys? It can be completely random as long as it's gonna be a good fucking roast.
>>
>18
>high school
what
>>
>>17714421
Yo mama yokes.
>>
>>17714447
Maybe he lives in a country where people who go to high school are a year or two older than whatever you're used to. For example in my birth country people are on average a year older in the same grade as the ones in U.S. There's people who finish 12th grade at 19.
>>
>>17714447
Senior/Graduating this year.
>>
OP Here

-Should have noted they only roast me with "boi, you look like a ......" type things. Something along those lines would be nice.
>>
>>17714493
Start reading the dictionary senpai, 5 pages a night at minimum
>>
>>17714460
>tfw in highschool for 6 years
>>
>>17714529
Might be a good idea actually. Gonna try it
>>
>>17714493
You look like a...guy who needs to get his cock sucked by a man who knows what he's doing.
>>
>>17714421
OP, you're a fuckin' goofball, dude.

The best way to roast people with this particular format is to have a preconceived list, in your head, of people that look/act like your friends.

For instance, I used to work in a plant nursery with this guy that had a British accent, was really stringy, with a bug nose and Adam's apple. One day he made a joke about me so I shot back with, "Look at this Nigel Thornberry lookin' muhfuckah."

It's really all about having a wide variety of references to pull from, and being able to utilize them efficiently.

One of my friends is a bigger, enthusiastic guy, who wears sunglasses a lot. The other day he was rushing me, and telling me to get ready for something we were doing, and I told him, "Alright, Guy Fieri! We ain't going to flavor town!"

Another aspect if the roast is to have an audience. If you insult a single person, it might not go over well, but the more people that at around when you make a successful roast, the more likely that someone will laugh. And if one person laughs, everyone laughs. Believe it or not, you have a tactical advantage, and that is, you will be coming out of nowhere with your own roasts. They aren't expecting you to have a comeback, so even one good roast may be enough to 9/11 a motherfucker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.