[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a terrible discovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 370x319px
I was moving into my new apartment and arranging my bed. My friend asked why I have it against the wall instead of the middle of the room. I thought he was an idiot but said I'd try it.

I later realized that the reason the bed is in the middle of the room is because each person needs a side to get in and out of.

> each person

If someone's bed is against the wall they are a forever alone.
>>
>>17714058
Naa
>>
My room is pretty small
>>
>>17714069
Do you crawl over whoever is staying in your bed?

Or is it just you?
>>
headboard goes on the wall, or at least 1 short side. face towards the door always.

putting your bed in the exact center of the room is pretty fucking cool though. also i'm paranoid of bugs so it would be best. no sides touching the wall = less chance of crawlies.
>>
>>17714073
when i had a gf she crawled over me to get the wall side.
>>
Sometimes the room is just not big enough to have it no be against a wall.
>>
>>17714058
That's silly. It's just a convenience. Running the bed to the corner saves space.
>>
>>17714141
Yup this is what I told myself too. Then when I had a female staying regularly it was really awful having to crawl over each other. Waking the other person up
>>
Eh if the rooms small I'd never even think of it that way.
>>
File: 1466520738598.jpg (11KB, 507x479px) Image search: [Google]
1466520738598.jpg
11KB, 507x479px
>>17714058
>>
>>17714058
so this is just a really elaborate forever alone post?

btw you can get out on the foot of the bed all the same. I would probably put my bed up against the window or the wall even if I had a partner who lived here. It's nice to sleep against the wall.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.