[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex quest. for femanons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1314.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
Femanons only

I've heard females insist that sex without orgasm is pleasurable. I, a circumcised male, would only describe it as "nice." To me, orgasm is an essential part of sex.

This is the first partner I have had who rarely reaches orgasm from another person. She's going to come off SSRI's, and I'm going to give her more attention than those other guys. I'm also more conscientious and larger than they are.

However, she said she had fun the past few times. When we were fucking, I could see that, but the statement still makes me tilt my head.

I, on the other hand, almost become a sexual predator if I don't cum. I get blue-balled, existential, and angry. Maybe this is a male/female difference?

So,
TL;DR: why do many women claim that being fucked and not reacting orgasm is positive?
>>
>>17714249
Lmao dude she's lying so she doesn't have to explain why she doesnt cum when you're fucking her. she isn't attracted to you enough to orgasm and is most likely cheating on you. Sorry you had to find out like this.
>>
>>17714256
Meant for op whoops
>>
>>17713911

your penis, especially if oyu are circumcised, will only occassionally feel a rush of pleasure. for hte most part (for me anyway) what feels good is the orgasm. edging is fine, but i wouldnt want to end with edging.

massaging your penis does not feel as good as say, massaging your back, which can be constant pleasure from start to finish.

the womans vagina is more like a 'back' in that sense. it experiences pleasure jsut from stimulation, it is like a vagina massage. its the reason something like a vibrator causes such good sensations.

eating lick of your tongue on a vagina can feel great, but if someones sucking my dick it doesn't really 'feel good' until i orgasm.

imagine if everytime you had sex, it felt like a back massage. wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't get to cum too, yeah?

the reason women and men are different is literally because we are different. they do not have penises.

evolution wise ours were built up that way becuase the orgasm is what releases the seed. ergo, if we have too much pleasure before orgasm, we wont ifnish, and thus wont reproduce.

women meanwhile need it to feel good so they are less likely to FIGHT against sex in the wild.

thats why a female orgasm deosn't leave them exhausted. its why they can have a couple or and even different kinds.

using the word orgasm for both male and female climaxes is probably a reason why people get confused. they deserve different names imo becuase they are not the same thing, the same way that a sneeze feels great and amazing and satisfying and leaves you feelign spent but isn't an orgasm.
>>
>>17714256
we're not in a committed relationship and she sucks me off every time we meet, so if she wants to be ridiculous like that then all the power to her

there's also a chance she's telling the truth, but I assume you would not give credit that possibility

notice that I said femanons, by the way?
and notice how you didn't answer my question?
>>
>>17714267
not super scientific, but maybe so
I have noticed that women seem to be having a lot more pleasure than guys during sex
>>
>>17714281

>not super scientific

im not scientist, this just what i have understood. you dont really have to be scientific to figure it out though. you answered your own question really, you just didn't deconstruct it.

but yeah, i feel evolution as a factor is pretty scientific mate.

if you want someone to break down what the different orgasms are just google.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/sex-ed-anatomy-of-an-orgasm
>>
With blokes an orgasm is a release, a culmination of pleasure.

Women, since they can have several orgasms within minutes of each other, don't have this onus on a release. The pleasure for them is maintained throughout sex (if you're doing it right) orgasms are a bonus but not a necessity. At least that's how I view it. But I'm a bloke.
>>
>>17714293
thanks
>>
>>17714269
You make it sound like youre in a relationship. Also, I know you said "femanons only" faggot. Sorry that you don't like realistic advice.
>>
>>17714313
I can be anxious without help. Anyone who says faggot unironically needs to be burned at the stake.
>>
>>17713911
When i was on ssris i was incapable of cumming, OP. Many people are. Sexual impotency among this group is widespread.
If I don't cum now it makes me feel frustrated and like he doesn't care enough about my pleasure. Its important for everyone to feel fulfilled during sex.
>>
For starters, its incredibly rare for women to cum every time from penetration alone without clitoral stim. Think about it biologically, the clit rests above the vagina right, and the clit is what holds nearly all of the nerve endings. There are some in the vag, yes, but not as many. Think about where your dick hits during normal penetrational intercourse. Nowhere near the clit right?
Secondly, not all women are even capable of orgasm to begin with. I'm one of them. Never orgasmed a day in my life, solo or with someone else. and boy howdy you better believe I've tried damn near everything. I'll admit though, I have never had penetrative sex with a real live human being, but given how whenever I've tried penetration with dildos, toys, and fingers, and it's been anything but pleasurable at all, and frankly nothing but pain and discomfort (and yes I've tried many different things here by myself too), I highly doubt I ever will cum through penetration.

Now, I've never orgasmed, so maybe I just don't know what I'm missing, but why else would I continue to masturbate and seek out a romantic/sexual partner if I got nothing out of it? I enjoy the ride so much it doesn't matter to me. And I especially love it when I am in a relationship, because theres nothing more I love than watching the guy I love get off. Sex is just more mental for women, statistically speaking.
>>
>>17714256
This guy's an idiot. Or at least misinformed. Or just really, really cynical.

I agree with the first part, kind of. I think she is telling you this because she isn't cumming but sex is inherently less about orgasm for women. Although she probably isn't not cumming it out of lack of attraction. It's probably because you're not giving that clit enough love.

(Tr)eat your girl right my man.
>>
>>17714304
OP, I'm a femanon and this anon has it completely right. The physical act of foreplay and sex can still feel really fucking good without cumming for quite a few different reasons. Obviously it's awesome to cum but you should be less obsessed about it, as long as you make her cum often she will still really enjoy herself. Also i think for cumming yourself you should see this more as a bonus and not an end goal, you're creating this impossibly high standard that will just make you miserable. Enjoy her touching and playing with you and i promise you'll stop worrying about this.
>>
>>17714364
Don't feed the obvious troll anymore you's lol.
>>
I have a hard time cumming usually. It depends on a lot. Vaginal+clit stim is great, so if I cum, I'm usually giving the dude a helping hand. I still enjoy sex without orgasm though. It's not necessary but always preferred.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.