[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shity life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (80KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
80KB, 736x883px
I am 29 years old, i grew up in a poor family , father alcholic, brother heroin addict. There is always fighting at home. This shit is geting in to my head iam starting to feel very depressed. I need good advice what to do... Iam kinda mentaly damaged by this shit, maby there is book or something that would give me motivation to do somthing with my miserable life, cus now i dont feel like doing anything ! iam in my bed 24/7 . Evrything looks pointless i feel like an old dying men.
>>
>>17713892
As a man, you have to bear in mind that your feelings count for absolutley nothing. They're a bit like your nipples - we only have them because male and female foetuses start out the same, but they don't serve any real purpose. As a member of the dick owner's club, the world doesn't care about how you feel, so you shouldn't either.

The absolute best thing you can do is get a job. That's 50 hours a week where you're not thinking about your problems because you're too busy, and at least five evenings a week where you're too tired to think about them. Before you start to make excuses, remember that the world doesn't care, so you don't either. Getting a job will let you do things like move out and buy a car, which in turn will get you out of the bad enviroment you're in and get you mixing with new, positive people. Doesn't matter what job you get, as long as you own it. If you work at Burger King, be the best onion ring maker in the entire company. If you work in a supermarket, win the "cashier of the year 2017" award. If you clean toilets, clean them twice as fast and three times as well as everyone else who works there.

There's no easy way out for you, and your only real option is to just nut up and get on with it. You're perfectly capable of doing it, you just don't know it yet.
>>
thanks for reply !, but working sucks ! i dont wana sell my mind and soul to be best at fliping burgers or cleaning toilet, i need some kinda of goal in my life i need to undstand what is worth doing ,so it would motivate me. I red sotries about what people think before they die most of them think about things they could have done and didint do. i dont wana end up like them but i just dont understand what to do , iam fucking damaged by this fucking life i have...
>>
>>17714032
Just take a burger job for now, it will keep your mind focused on your well being. Then you can make more permanent plans. I'm in the same situation, I know working drains you more than you already are, but if you stop trying you'll be in that bed forever. Then when you're old you'll regret letting your family hold you back and you'll just be resentful. Start right now, go for a walk.
>>
>>17713892
I keep my head down when my mom and sister go at it. It's not easy but if you want to keep your sanity you have to leave, and find your own place. But that means you have to start working.
>>
thanks for support! I watched video of a life guru who talks about junkies, homeless people.. , he says that it takes enormous effort to be junkie or homeless, to search money for drugs or dig the over peoples trash for food etc... and what is strange about that life they live is motivation to do such things ! Their motivation doesnt belong to them, it belongs to their adictions or over mental problems cus that shit is super hard to be homeless or addicted and they still keep doing this ! I need to start doing somthing i need to foce my self to work maby i will get " addicted " to some kind of freedom from this fucking mess
>>
>>17713983
What if I have literally no experience in resume building, interviews, and for that matter any jobs/volunteer work? Absolutely zero everything.
>>
The best advice I can give you is to get busy. I noticed that whenever I stay in bed just browsing 4chan I get depressed. However when I work out, do programming, study for school, or go to work I feel much more energetic and motivated. Make a schedule for yourself a routine to follow everyday to help you stay on task.
>>
>>17714268
its kinda hard to make a schedule without knowing wtf to do. Fact is i have to do somthing or this shit will end up in the bad way.
>>
>>17713892
Leave.
Remove them from your life.
Create a higher ideal, a better version of yourself and strive for it.
They won't change and are toxic people.
>>
File: 75285433.jpg (108KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
75285433.jpg
108KB, 1024x659px
>>17713892
Read the Bible. Find God in the darkness and he will brighten up your life in ways you didn't even know existed.

But definitely get out of bed. The world is like a never-ending video game for you to shape. You literally are shaping your own boring existence by just staying in bed when you could be having an adventure outside and meeting new people and making money.

But you chose to wallow in your own self-pity. Would you rather die a loser old man, or an old man with infinite experiences, wealth, knowledge, friends and new family? Get out there.
>>
>>17714920
The bible is useless.
>>
>>17714253
You have to start from the bottom. Do the jobs other people don't want to do. No, not those jobs at the supermarket or fast food places. There's already tons of competition for those. Look for manual labor jobs. They're much easier to get into. The only catch is that you'll have train your body a bit first by exercising.

Signwaving is probably the easiest to get into. But you'll have to put up with getting laughed at by people and endure exposure to the elements. However, if you've got no references or prior work experience, this is an easy way to acquire them. The downside is that a lot these jobs are temporary, but that's also what makes them good. You can acquire a lot of contacts and references in a short period of time.
>>
>>17713892
You are not crazy, and you probably aren't really depressed. Sadness and feeling trapped are perfectly sane responses to a bad situation - there would be something wrong with you if the external facts didn't bother you.

So, since the real causes of your unhappiness are external, the cure is to change them - either by making them better (unlikely) or by removing yourself from them into a more healthy environment.

That may be complicated and difficult, but since it is essentially just a matter of logistics - raising money, getting a job, finding someplace to live, etc - it CAN be done.

You'll be amazed how sane and normal you feel once you change your situation.
>>
>>17715635
Thanks for advice, it looks like evry1 says same thing, i need to get out of this shit hole... ill try to make a plan and just try to do it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.