[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existential crisis everyday denies me any kind of relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477252343779.jpg (609KB, 2385x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1477252343779.jpg
609KB, 2385x1314px
Literally not knowing how to eat something, how to think about food, because I don't know the evolutionary history of the development of my throat/ stomach mucus
to understanding to form/bond/keep any type of relationship because all these things and more is going on through my mind. I am breaking down dozens of times a day, on a good day. I'd like to say good day because it reminds me of how I felt when I was younger when I first learned something new. But when I was younger I also felt pretty lonely, as I do now. and I have only traced back in history that the closest person I have ever felt with was a fucking therapist
>>
>Literally not knowing how to eat something, how to think about food, because I don't know the evolutionary history of the development of my throat/ stomach mucus

This comes across as some sort of shizo thing via how bizarre it is but then I know nothing
>>
>>17713899

Existence is paradoxical
Existence is contradictory
Existence is unreasonable
Existence is dual
This is the truth of existence
But the truth beyond that
Is that this duality
Is an illusion
Existence is an illusion
And as part of this illusion
We feel lonely
When we know we are everything

I am not trying to mock you right now, rather I am adding to my op
>>
>>17713880
Uh, have you thought of visiting a shrink?
This strikes me as schizo/add/ocd or something. I mean, this level of intrusive thoughts is not good at all.
>>
>>17714006
just having an existential crisis everyday, about different things- varied from me not being political- because i don't know enough about history of philosophy/ethic to confidently be like, yes this person is right, when there could have been an important enough flaw in their lineage
>>
>>17713880
>But when I was younger I also felt pretty lonely

You tend to find (actual) loners to be very self-reflective, due to the fact they don't partake in day to day life, so random deep questions flood their thoughts.
>>
>>17714021
Yeah, you could use one. Toodles.
>>
>>17714024
I just feel really lonely. boohoo
>>
>>17714056
I've wondered (kek) whether this existential crises where meant to weed out the losers from the gene pool but modern society prevents that from happening.
>>
>>17714136
I didn't really have to say existential crisis, I regret saying that. could've called it.... understanding crisis. Lol.
>>
>>17713880
google human evolution, maybe understanding that more will help.
>>
>>17714147
thanks you
>>
>>17713880
Just wait a few hours, the drugs will wear off and you'll feel better.
>>
File: can you walk the walk.jpg (134KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
can you walk the walk.jpg
134KB, 540x960px
>>17715001
yeah lol fuck (You)

I have never messed with harder drgs but I have been considering ayahuasca
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.