[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find women who haven't ridden the cock carousel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (158KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 570x760px
Where do I find women who haven't ridden the cock carousel?
>>
In yer dreams
>>
>>17713835
I will tell you once I got one of them pinned down for marriage.
>>
The autistic girls on 4chan, like me.
And the incredibly obese.
Think about it OP, every person who's a virgin is one for a reason. They're going to be damaged goods in some way. I say that from experience.
>>
A kindergarden.
>>
File: 1380446265432.jpg (36KB, 258x257px) Image search: [Google]
1380446265432.jpg
36KB, 258x257px
>>17713835

There's a difference between riding a "cock carousel" and having had a couple of boyfriends.

Make sure you're able to tell the difference between the two.

If you struggle to find even one girl in this world of 7 billion people who you don't consider a slut then maybe consider the possibility that the problem lies within your definition of a slut.
>>
>>17713835

why would they want to start with yours?
>>
>>17714053

pretty much this though. why a woman would want to 'save herself' is beyond me. guys are too fickle. they break up with you for seemingly no reason.

tell me OP, how long would you want to be in a relationship before I have sex with you? when is it acceptable?
>>
>>17714084
Well, there are a couple reasons I can see women holding off and having a low number, sex is just inherently more risky from a woman's perspective by nature and biology, but that magic zero yeah that's a bit much without underlying issues. Especially if you're counting other sex acts like oral and handjob/fingering. Given OP's phrasing I assume he's just concerned with vaginal sex.
>>
>>17714081
le snap.
>>
Why are guys intimidated by women less experienced than them? There are way scarier things in life. Sex is just something people do for fun but so many guys turn things into some autistic competition where they have some imaginary disadvantage having no sexual experience.
>>
>>17714094

given OPs phrasing i assumed hes looking for a virgin.

but if he wants to step in and clarify the correct number of cocks versus age, thatd be great.
>>
>>17714100
It's not imaginary when women literally stay away from men who have little to no sexual experience. There's a stigma surrounding men who don't bang some bimbo every other day.
>>
File: 1471368027264.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1471368027264.png
135KB, 288x415px
Well theirs some proof into what your saying. Firstly I'm belive we should not have sex till marriage because it's leads to alot of abortions, (which is mostly paid for by taxes), broken families, which results in damaged children. Along with it increases the levels of infected individuals with Stds, which is nasty. Now for both men and women but more so for women since they are more emotional, the more sexual partners you have the harder it is for you to connect with your new mate.

For men, they start seeing women as just fuck sleeves and always crave the next high. " like a drug""

For women, well when a women has sex she's produces a bonding chemical that only ever produced when she is breastfeeding he baby. More sexual patterns the more difficult they have to bond with their partners,& like men start serching the next high.

Now women fall in love / bond trough sex
While men fall in love / bond trough getting to know you.

So when a guy sees or interacts with a women that is slutty or portrays herself in that light he is all ready catoragising her as a women he can't take to mama and just a fuck. Which in turn is bad for women since men will just act in a pump and dump culture like we have know. Which cause all these negative issues in society.

The pressure really is on women doe because they are the gate keepers. Men only go as far as the women want. ( not counting rape since that's another issue )
>>
>>17714130
In my country specifically most state-paid abortions are made by married women who already have kids. Where are your god now?
Also it's cheaper for the state to pay for 1 abortion, not for 18/21 years of miserable life + years spent in prison (rate of crimes amongst orphans is way higher than normal).
>>
>>17714100
Because it originally was that autistic competition and we just turned it into "just something for fun" by the modern day when our males became too weak via culture-wide affluence and cushiony lifestyles to bother keeping our women from being completely unrestrained hypersluts.
>>
>>17714122
Not really. Theres a stigma against a dude who is well into his adulthood and has never even at least gotten into some sort of sexual or romantic relationship period.
Because 99% of the time it means he was too insecure and autistic to do so. It means he's got issues that he needs to work out before thinking fucking a woman is going to fix his life for him. The only person stopping you is you. That's the red flag, it aint even about the sex itself at all. Most guys wanna pretend its about not being good enough, women reject em because they can't satisfy them in bed the way others could. I've never came once in my life, but I always loved fucking with my ex because he was so confident in himself and just enjoyed our time together instead of being so damn nervous and on edge.
Women don't reject them on skill, they reject them because they act so depressingly and make it painfully obvious they have zero self worth.
>>
>>17714144
*is

Just a friendly reminder that abortions are nice.
>>
>>17714130
Idk about you but I'd rather pay for one abortion that 18 years of welfare kek.

I agree you shouldn't have sex with just anyone, because you're right, sex is risky. But there ain't nothing wrong with being with someone for a while, testing the waters, and then finding out you aren't as compatible as you thought and moving on.
>>
Pre-school. Maybe
>>
>>17714155
>>17714144
Wop, this guy gets it.
Frankly, I think abortion is the responsible thing to do in the case of ALL unwanted pregnancies. Until there is not a single damn orphan in the whole wide world, nobody should be contributing to the adoption chain with new babies. All women pregnant with children they don't intend to raise themselves should get abortions to save the taxpayers.
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (49KB, 720x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
49KB, 720x789px
>>17714144
Niga when did i mention god ur so into your atheist mindset you blind your self and become no better then what you hate. As for what you say then abortion should be illegal because life starts at procreation. If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Abortion only acceptable if rape and the child's dead already or mothers life is in danger. Breaking the law = a financial penalty which must be paid with time in the army.

Y make it illegal u ask because it will encourage safer sex decisions which will make less baby's in the long run. If your married and have kids already get a vesactimy or rubes tides. In the state of the world of proposing odd of divorce would be low. Since the reasons I mention in my previous post about bonding ect..

Ps: I don't belive in religion
>>
File: 1475778760635.gif (862KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475778760635.gif
862KB, 300x192px
>>17714182
>life starts at procreation
>Ps: I don't belive in religion
>>
File: 1475088768169.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475088768169.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>17714182
>because it will encourage safer sex decisions
Lmfao that's why when it was there were thousands of coat hanger and alcohol abortions Holy shit are you that retarded?
>>
>>17714162
Like I said do the crime prepare to do the time. You have to be responsible for your actions. The problem with constantly testing the waters is it eventually leads to a habit and spreads.
>>
File: 1476140921249.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1476140921249.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>17714196
Like I said>>17714175
The responsible thing to do is not add to the pile of unwanted children when you can get rid of it before it is one, and to only ask the taxpayers to pay a one time fee than 18+ years of welfare.
Tell me more about how abortion isn't the most fucking responsible way to pay your crime.
>>
>>17714188
>>17714186
Not religious belive what u want. Watch a youtube video of Ben shapiro if u have low attention span to read.

Second dude , yes it happens but at a cost to the women ultimately the news of the cost spread or becomes aware and less women do it. Which result in them making better decisions. I'm not proposing a euthopia.
>>
did no crime it was a bad rumor from ill infored co workers who hated me and started mind games from someone who already had problems to begin with. my heart is cleared. im done. im sorry.
>>
>>17714208
Except historically thats never fucking happened. Take a look at "abstinence only" programs and their success rate. You will NEVER stop people from having sex. You can only properly educate them on how to do it with less risk, and to give them a means out when it does go wrong.
Women will never just go "Oh I can't have sex because if I get pregnant I'll go to prison" No, they're going to have sex anyways, fuck up, and then kill themselves trying to get rid of it. Or at best, dump the fetal alcohol syndrome kid onto the tax payers to take care of. Botched abortion practices produce far more biologically fucked up special needs kids. Guess which is more expensive for taxpayers to take care of?
>>
>>17714207
Well I'm coming from the position where I consider life at procreation. And my statements are all in defence to that.

If I did not come from that position then I would agree abortion a good idea, but since I belive at procreation it is a human life I can't go that route. Check out ben shapiro.
>>
cant have one in the first place. im fat shit never happened. i wouldnt have fucked myself up that easily. i could never do something like that
>>
>>17714218
Ok, but why is that clump of cells that cannot survive on its own its own person? If it's a human being, then can I induce labor at 2 weeks and stop it from leeching off my body? If it survives, great. If not, oh well, how sad.
>>
>>17714213
Never said u would stop it, u can't. All you can do is lessen blow and impact. And the reason why theirs hasn't been a huge impact in the past is because lack of consequence. Y I proses army punishment.
>>
being bloated from ice cream and doritos aint no baby. its being fat. trust if i even thought i was i wouldnt live like i do. done nothing. what do you want from me? or do you hate me that much?
>>
>>17714226
Is a person in a coma a clump of cells? I mean it could wake u, develop , and become a active member of society. Is it not the same with a baby in the womb or " cells " as you call it giving it time?
>>
i was threatned over shit that never happened. over a misunderstanding
>>
>>17714218
>Well I'm coming from the position where I consider life at procreation.
Jesus fuck, how do Amerifats always manage to do it. Facts are not up to "consideration" or "believing in them" and the way you feel about something doesn't change reality. If your position is that gravity is a flawed theory or that clump of cells is "human life" your position is simply wrong.
>>
>>17714255
It's a fact that the being will become a human is it not?
>>
>>17714255
Forgot to add

Y is it wrong and y is your right?
>>
>>17714218
>Well I'm coming from the position where I consider life at procreation
Procreation is not a stage of reproduction so your "position" makes LITERALLY no goddamn sense.
>>
>>17714274
Apple and oranges / semantics.

Cut the shit your wrong and you know it I would not be supriced if u had an abortion and trying to justify a murder.
>>
>>17714278
and i would not be "surpriced" if English was your 4th language
>>
facts are its wrong it was a misunderstanding. some shit was just taken too far. its not my fact its yours. i know i wouldnt do that, and have never done that sort of thing. it being my body i think i would know that better than a half assed rumor from people who didnt understand.
>>
insult me please do my spelling sucks i admit that but through my typos are the truth anon.
>>
>>17714291
Said it for me
>>17714283
It's my second language and I'm typing fast on a small keyboard on my phone at work so applies for grammar and misspelling. I'm human sue me.
>>
>>17714243
The person in a coma isn't relying on another human being's body to survive. Just machines. So can I induce labor at 2 weeks, hook it up to a machine and pray then?
Name one other situation where another human being is FORCED to give their body to someone else? You cannot even take organs from the dead without their consent. If my own mother needed a kidney and I was a match, I am not obligated to give it to her. Why am I obligated to give my womb to someone else? My nutrients? My blood?
>>
>>17714300
Again with religion " pray " I don't belive in religion so cut that out.

Secondly your missing the point and I don't have to give you other examples. I'm just stating abortion is wrong because it kills a human life and encourages premiscuis sex.

Now have you had a abortion?
>>
>>17714298
>It's my second language
Yeah it was fucking obvious.

I already told you "life at procreation" does not make any fucking sense just by the definition of the word and fucking grammar but you know, keep being an ESL fucking shit and making yourself look retarded because you either have actually retarded opinions or lack the grasp of English to express them in an intelligent way. It won't make much difference to anyone in the end.
>>
>>17714300
For some reason it cut out my other part of my response.

One can say that the machines are the blood and nutrients the person in the coma need to survive and eventually hopefully rejoin society. It's nothing but semantics.
>>
>>17714264
Under ideal circumstances, sure but how does the potential to become something make something into it? Most fertilized eggs don’t even implant. Water can turn into ice or vapor under the right circumstances. A fetus is as much human as any tumor ... so let's stop fighting cancer and save lives of tumors!

>Y is it wrong and y is your right?
It's a pain to explain without biological lingo and biological know-how on your side, which is probably at fault why there is even a discussion. You can look up "gastrulation" and specially "blastocyst implants", and then compare it with any tumor.

In much simpler terms, it's basically a parasite until it leaves the mothers body, fully depended on the host; but we tend to draw the "it's a human" line at brain development, which makes some sense at least.
>>
>>17714298
Are you happy? You win, I don't even want to know, don't care to know. I said my piece, I know I got problems. This is out of my hands, has been for a while. (If I ever had it in the first place)
>>
>>17714309
Nothing but attacks and insults which is the last resort of someone who has lost or has nothing to back him Or her self with.
>>
>>17714322
I have the dictionary and rules of English grammar backing me up.

You're the one with nothing.
>>
>>17714324
Who needs all that shit if you can have FEELINGS.
>>
>>17714322
Not trying to insult you. You're right I'm pathetic, but I won't give up on myself.
>>
>>17714318
Potential is the difference you can't give a baby in a womb the same value as a tumor because they have direct outcomes. It's logic so don't try to make the water muddy when it's perfectly clear to hide your lack of argument.
>>
>>17714307
I'll take your post here then>>17714278
"Semantics" fucking word choice, you don't have to be religious to pray, but its obvious I got you with that argument since you're trying to derail and cannot come up with a rebuttal.
I'm asking why that fetus has more rights than any other person. There is no other situation where someone must give up parts of their body for someone else without their consent, so why is this person special? Why do they get more rights as a human than the mother, who is also a human?

Abortion does not encourage promiscuous sex at all. There was plenty of it when it was illegal, there's plenty of it when it became legal.

And no, I am actually a virgin. Funny enough, the reason why is because I am terrified of becoming pregnant. I have not, and never will have sex because the risk is too great for me. I'm one of those responsible people you seem to like, but yet I understand that I am the freak of nature here. I let that fear of pregnancy consume me to the point where it ruins my chances at love and healthy relationships. I don't want kids. I don't like kids. I never ever want to be a mom, I'd actually kill myself on the spot if I did become pregnant.
Most people aren't as fucking insane as me about this fear though. They're the normal ones, not me.
>>17714314
Ok but it's not lmfao. Its a machine, you aren't literally taking from someone else. If someone came to your door tomorrow and said "Yeah we're taking your kidney, so get ready for surgery you cannot say no" You'd be pissed off too.
>>
>>17714321
This is not about winning or Losing just informing. I don't know what your referring to with what's left of your response.
>>
>>17714324
See you have to prove yourself. Even after I admitted you were smart and I'm a loser. I know this, I live it.
>>
>>17714324
Again you state nothing baking your position up.
>>
>>17714328
The potential doesn't change anything about the thing at hand though, there are tons of variables and the chance that a fertilized egg goes all the way to "a human" is statistically damn low. Who knows, maybe some tumor will magically turn into a being too. Just gotta let it grow and see.

Why even draw the line here if we start caring about potential? Two people of different sex can potentially create human life too, let's force everybody into fucking each other so potential humans don't go to waste.
>>
>>17714335
I have no position, I'm so lost, that's how stupid I am. All I have to offer is the truth. I'm paranoid and I need to not argue with things I can't understand.
>>
>>17714335
I just told you procreation is not a stage of reproduction so it's not something life can "begin at" so what your position is as nonsense as if I told you "life begins at living."

Get a clue you ESL fucking retard.
>>
>>17714344
I can't understand this, im sorry. ill except my grammar sucks. Do what you do
>>
>>17714330
What argument ? You just said pray and non sequitur statements.

Now abortion does encourage it because like condoms if you know you can do something and their will be a lower reprocution rate then your more likely to do it .

That's sad that your scared and have that issue, all I can say to you on that regard is hopefully you overcome it. We must all face our fears in other to live if we don't we are just existing.

And I ment as a anology. Msg me at this email [email protected] to continue our chats since I have to drive and Idk if this will 404.
>>
>>17714365
Ok fine, since you wanna derail about word choice, tell me why I cannot induce labor at 2 weeks and hook it up to machines? Hmm?

It doesn't fucking affect it at all. People had sex before condoms, people have sex after condoms, and show me any fucking piece of evidence that suggests condoms lead to MORE unplanned pregnancies? Because it just made the people who were already fucking recklessly go "Oh, well this will make it kinda safer?"

If I face my fears then I'll be doing exactly what you condemn, possibly producing a child I do not want. What good does that do?
>>
>>17714084
Wow, this thread blew up.

Also, even though I have a weird focus on "purity", I don't actually care that much about sex, at the least I can go a few months w/out sex without an issue if the girl is uncomfortable. I'm more interested in the emotional aspect and don't even really go clubbing or anything because of that.
>>
File: 1373582659645.jpg (74KB, 935x858px) Image search: [Google]
1373582659645.jpg
74KB, 935x858px
>>17713835

This board is pathetic. All some robot has to do is post one dumb "le women are terrible" /r9k/ meme and it hits bump limit every time.

You should all be ashamed of how easily you take this terrible bait.
>>
So... where do I find women who haven't ridden the cock carousel?

Is >>17714070 the only place?
>>
>>17714633
church is probably the best way, or better yet find a woman who values her career/education over looks/sex. you could try aiming for 18-22 yo girls permanently.
>>
>>17714638
>you could try aiming for 18-22 yo girls permanently.
I do, however, I'm solidly into my 30's now, and I'm wondering if I'm overstaying my welcome...
>>
>>17714662
im sure you are. i felt that way since i was 28. i always figured by the time im mid 30's id be ok with some used up slut or have to bite the bullet and put on the ball and chain
>>
>>17714669
>id be ok with some used up slut
I'm still not okay with this.
I can't bring myself to stoop down to lower than what I had when I was 18~22 myself,
especially when I consider myself making up for my older age with money and freedom.
Maybe I'm hopelessly delusional.

>or have to bite the bullet and put on the ball and chain
I would gladly put on the ball and chain
but the ball keeps rolling away before I can put the chain on
and now I'm having serious trouble finding a ball that's legal
>>
>>17713835
Churches. Even there you have to be careful; the market among religious folks is not what it once was. But it's just about the only place you have any chance at all.
>>
>Kindergartens
>Churches
where else? Primary school?
>>
>>17714633
Kindergarten, mental asylum, church. Take your pick.
>>
>>17713835
why do you care what a girls done before?
>>
File: 1464332652774.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1464332652774.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>17714702
>mental asylum
>haven't ridden the cock carousel
>>
>Where do I find women who haven't ridden the cock carousel?

You have to get them before I start the music.

Honestly, OP - maybe you ought to consider getting over this strange purity fetish you've got going on.
>>
>>17714706
Hi, femanon.

This is where you act hyper-masculine, and deny the aforementioned.
>>
>>17714713
Well, not the ones that got in. The ones that never got out should be pretty pure.
>>
>>17714727
>The ones that never got out should be pretty pure.

You really have no idea about life, do you?
>>
>>17714736
>he thinks somebody would touch that girl who throws her shit at others with a barge pole
>>
so, to get back on topic

Places to find women who haven't ridden the cock carousel:
>Kindergarten
>Church
>Mental Asylum (maybe)

where else?
>>
>>17714763
Pre school? Kidnap a kid and groom her? You probably will be able to find some autistic chick on 4chan too.
>>
>>17714726
I don't know about hypermasculine, but yes, I am a guy with a gf. I don't ask about her past
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.