[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considerated a beautiful girl by most people. Nevertheless,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3097.jpg (67KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3097.jpg
67KB, 500x617px
I'm considerated a beautiful girl by most people. Nevertheless, I'm a 24 years old virgin who never dated someone and is really awkward to flirt or something like that. I don't know what I do; I'm not desperated to have sex with the first guy I met, though I feel bad about it at the same time. I don't want to lose virginty with a guy who will leave me after sex and I don't make idea where and how I land a good man.
>>
It's hard to distinguish a person's true intentions in a relationship, a person's mind can change like a switch from being faithful to being a cheater. It's all trial and error in the dating game.
>>
>>17712956
>beautiful girl
post pig you uggo, friends and family probably just dont want to hurt you.
>>
Just have sex with a guy that you think, is the right one. If he isnt, fuck it. Shit happens. You will dislike it but you cannt change it.

Dont worry. You will be fine.
>>
>>17712956
I'm 18 and really into older women. I lift weights, do okay at school and just want a 20 something year old gf

UK? I'll g-give you my number
>>
Just put yourself out there. Tinder, dating sites. Go to events where it's normal to socialize.
>>
>>17712956
Dating is mostly trial and error its impossible to avoid. If you look good then focus on improving your social skills.
>>
>>17712964

You're right. Im very distrustful with most man because my brother is a serial cheater who seems the man of the dreams.
>>
>>17712980
I'm from latin america :(
>>
>>17712998
>my brother is a serial cheater who seems the man of the dreams.
He is a genetically superior man, this is what they do.
Sounds like you want a beta who will treat you nice because he's desperate for companionship. Avoid attractive, confident men.
>>
>>17712986
I tried do it, but most man who use these websites just want "to have fun"... at least in my country...
>>
File: 1464137501680.jpg (129KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464137501680.jpg
129KB, 863x1080px
>>17713000
I have a thing for thicc girl
Do you look like this qt?
>>
>>17713000
Fugg
>>
>>17713005

Yes! I agree totally with you. I avoid attractive and popular guys because of that. But nerds and introverts types don't approach me :(
>>
I know it would probably suck, but try to get out of your usual way of behavior in flirting with guys.
i honestly have to say that you are in advantage compared to guys in your situation. 24 year old male awkward virgins would look desperate and horrible automatically, but for females this is "allowed" and sometimes even desirable (but not for me personally, though i would most likely not reject a girl for being a virgin at that age).

so whatever you do different than before, sooner or later it will give some results.

try and send signals to the guys you like, and if they are not retarded (like i am most of the time) they will read it and make their advance. smile and laugh around them, look them in the eyes while you talk to them and so on. there are definitely guy who like you out there, you just need to show them you like them back.

and, well, even if they dump you after sex, who cares? as somebody said itt, shit happens and it is good for learning things about yourself and life and stuff

so... i guess this is the way i see it. good luck.
>>
File: 1476421464482.jpg (1MB, 1000x6882px) Image search: [Google]
1476421464482.jpg
1MB, 1000x6882px
>>17713005
>my brother is a serial cheater who seems the man of the dreams.
>He is a genetically superior man, this is what they do.
sounds like the guy who wrote these lines
>>
>>17713023
Great Advice! Thank you! :)
>>
>>17713005
>implying confident men are always like that
>implying only people who are desperate treat other people like decent human beings

nice way you look at the world. you must be living in a horrible environment where people only want to use other people for something, no honest relations between people, friends, partners...
>>
>>17713014
>But nerds and introverts types don't approach me :(
Nerds and introverts don't really approach anyone. Be open to making the first, second, and third moves.
>>
>>17713036
Look lady I'm just realistic. Ultimately best strat for women is find a mate with good genes and ample resources who they're able to lock down, or failing that a beta with resources they're able to lock down and having kids with someone of good genes on the sly.
For males the best strat is impregnating lots of ladies which either means having the genes to attract them or the resources to support them.
>>
>>17713043

I'm also an introvert and I know how it is. It's hard as f* :(
>>
>>17713036
im not a lady, and not really wanting to be one...

nice way to oversimplify and dehumanize people. nothing is really black and white the way you see it.

yeah, primitive people act like that, and you have stereotypical alphas and betas and stereotypical females that only seek to get something out of a male, either a material wealth or emotional support, creating a sort of a bond that is purely economical or business like in its nature, without any honest connection, like being with someone just because you value them as a human being.

i guess this depends from where and with whom you grow up with, or perhaps it also has its genetic background.
>>
>>17713053

It's makes sense. But I want a guy who has heathy values (who doesn't collect women). Be a single mother is a miserable way a woman can be and even worse for her kids. Well, I think too much in a long term way.
>>
>>17713067
this post is a reply to this one >>17713053
, sorry
>>
>>17713067
-shrug- i don't really like it but an honest assessment of the facts renders undeniable the fact that humans like all other animals are programmed with emotional and sensory drives whose sole purpose is to ensure the far and wide spread of our genetic material. all this love and appreciating people and passion is nice and idealistic and romantic but it's just a means to an end. don't be fooled by the appearances so easily, and live your life in ignorance.
>>
File: 1451991155411.png (17KB, 495x394px) Image search: [Google]
1451991155411.png
17KB, 495x394px
>>17713094
>an honest assessment of the facts renders undeniable the fact that humans like all other animals are programmed with emotional and sensory drives whose sole purpose is to ensure the far and wide spread of our genetic material

Not that anon, but what you two are arguing about can't possibly have a simple answer, this itself is a classical result, and this I can confidently label as a "fact". The universal meaning/purpose of humans life (as in, applies to every individual) is a topic of debate for thousands of years and what you said sounds like one of the theories (which is an interpretation of some data that isn't presented), but it is not a "fact", it's not even one of the top 10 popular theories amongst learned people. Honestly I have no opinion whatsoever about this topic but since you are saying honest assessment, so I have to be honest.
>>
>>17713150
I made no claim as to the purpose or meaning of life, you pseudo intellectual nigger.
>>
>>17713160
>pseudo intellectual nigger
>assessment of the facts renders undeniable the fact...
That sounds like you. I just have no opinion on the matter. I don't even try to sound intelligent while I can't tell facts from theory.
>>
>>17713160
i see no reason for insults in this kind of an argument. both of us had their own views which are most likely based on our backgrounds (genetics, environment) and we can say we agreed to disagree, but you dont have to insult him for saying his own view on this situation.

yes, we procreate, we are programmed to prolong our species, but some things are outside of that. we are beings which are becoming more and more conscious and aware from one generation to another (even if it sometimes doesnt seem like that) and relations between ourselves are not only for the sole purpose of getting something from each other.
both of us are right in some way, i see your point completely, but i could not imagine myself like i am at this moment without having a meaningful relations with people around me.

or maybe im just in the mood for saying such things because of things that were bothering me for some time or some shit like that.

anyway, dont insult people who give something constructive to our argument.
>>
>>17713172
k

>>17713188
>anyway, dont insult people who give something constructive to our argument.
He completely misread my point with some
>acshually
-tier rebuttal applied erroneously because he wants to feel smart, not constructive at all.

Anyway, as to the bit about meaningful relations; yes we have a preference for deeper connection with people than just shallow interaction. An interesting point of difference from our species to many others, though there are examples of other species which form similarly deep connections. We are the sole example of recognizing the source of our own predilections though, which is fascinating. I too am interested in seeing how it affects our development.
>>
>>17713000
Where in Latin America?
>>
File: edge of the world.jpg (72KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
edge of the world.jpg
72KB, 500x676px
>>17713210
>He completely misread my point with some
Then you be more patient and explain that to him, be more precise in what you wanted to say. We all have a different way of talking (maybe you and i understand each other more easily than he would understand you and that is perfectly fine), and maybe he didnt understand you or he had a bad day, or was to lazy or tired to read something completely. We are only human beings, we make mistakes, so you have patience for the people around you, including imageboards, and point out what you actually wanted to say or do.
Learning and accepting that people are different than you is the key to ending almost every argument. And patience is the strength.
>>
>>17713210

I disagree that anything I said is erroneously applied:
>"humans like all other animals are programmed with emotional and sensory drives
>SOLE purpose is to ensure the far and wide spread of our genetic material. all this love and appreciating people and passion is nice and idealistic and romantic but it's just a means to an end"

Obviously what you said is a claim about purpose of human life. And also it is just a badly thought out theory, too. Which in combination with
>honest assessment of the facts renders undeniable the fact

made you sound very pretentious. And after that you are trying to make it up with more memes and name calling.
>>
>>17712956
You all realise that this is bait, right?
>>
>>17713226
>Obviously what you said is a claim about purpose of human life.
No, I was ascribing purpose to our emotional and sensory drives, lrn2read.
>>
>>17713240
I see now. Maybe you just don't recognize the meaning of the words you used...
>humans like all other animals are programmed with emotional and sensory drives whose sole purpose...
By "programmed" you mean humans and other animals will act according to this purpose of "our emotional and sensory drives", yes? it's really hard to bend this in a way that it isn't a claim about the reason behind human actions, well it falls under the topic of meaning of life (i.e. why we do what we do). Does this sound strange?
>>
>>17713265
No I believe the standard reading in english is:
"[...] emotional and sensory drives; the sole purpose of these drives is [...]"
Are you an ESL speaker? I'm assuming so because it seems like you those the 'whose' implied that what followed pertained to an agent.
>>
>>17713268
>you those
you thought*, sorry.
>>
>>17713236
>You all realise that this is bait, right?
its not. she wrote "considerated" which is an uncommon mistake. a baiter would either have done an over the top foreign speaker or not even have bothered and phrased his post well
>>
>>17713284
I have to agree. If bait it's quite masterful.

>>17713265
I'm not sure if this is a technical point or not but your understanding would have been phrased more like:
"humans like all other animals, whose sole purpose is <x> are programmed with emotional and sensory drives"
>>
>>17712956
Im 22 m and i feel the same. Its hard to cope and sometimes i feel like i will always be alone
>>
>>17713288
>>17713268
Interesting, so you are saying he isn't trying to explain the end purpose behind human actions (i.e. their drives) at all. Very funny, that would trivialize a large part of this thread for me. Sorry I am usually triggered by claims with certainty that resemble scientific/philosophical speculation. Ok, I'm gone.
>>
Sorry mistakes in my post, english isn't my main language
>>
>>17713293

I have this feeling too :(

Coincidentally, cats that I interact started to misteriously liking me :|
>>
>>17712956
The problem is the man you are looking for is one in 10,000. 9999 only want sex and become angry if you don't do it on command and cum every time they touch you. I thought I had a good man, gave him my virginity and now a year later he got so angry with me he broke up because I absolutely refuse to let him do anal. I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be over losing him because this is just stupid and I refuse to take him back though he is calling me every 3 minutes. Its stupid
>>
>>17713368
>he broke up because I absolutely refuse to let him do anal.
Kek. Anal sounds gross anyway. Why would anyone want to fuck a literal shithole?
>>
>>17713368
t. anal princess
>>
>>17713368
God, what a asshole.

I think he broke up with you not because you denied having anal sex, but because he was testing you. He thought after broke up, you would lick his ass and do whatever he wants. Glad you kicked his ass
>>
>>17713380
exactly, I poop from there but he has been a horrible little prick about it.
>>
>>17713368
>become angry if you don't do it on command and cum every time they touch you
I would be really blessed to have a gf who does this, but I wouldn't be angry if I'm not blessed by the gods.
>>
File: 1464412710208.jpg (30KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1464412710208.jpg
30KB, 640x479px
>>17713395
haha you are a literal meme.
>>
>>17713386
>He thought after broke up, you would lick his ass and do whatever he wants
Of course he did and it is ridiculous but it showed me where his priorities lie. I'm staying single. Just eliminated all pics of him on my fb
>>
>>17713404
I made light of it because it is so stupid. He begged, cried, gave me the silent treatment, threatened and threatened and broke up so forget him. Oooooo if you loved me you let me. It won't hurt I'll be gentle. I have a perfectly good vagina that was made for a penis, is he crazy?
>>
>>17713418
>is he crazy
I...am not sure. He seemed to be really in love with your anus is my conclusion, but I do know the feeling of fucking a girl from behind and that little hole sort of cheekily stared at me as if to challenge me to put my dick in, like it's calling to me. It's quite alluring. We seek new sensation, that adrenaline rush, even though it costs us dearly.
>>
>>17713000
This is interesting, I'm also from latin america and girls are super active here, good on you.

In what country of latin america?
Some have different values and views on a woman's virginity.
>>
>>17713448

Brazil
>>
>>17713516
hmmmm how big is your ass?
>>
>>17713516
Holy shit, how are you still a virgin, everyone I've met from brazil is super outgoing.

Still, good on you, don't just drop your virginity if you don't feel like doing it, find yourself a good guy.
>>
>>17713555

>Holy shit, how are you still a virgin, everyone I've met from brazil is super outgoing.

I don't know, I ask myself the same question everyday, lol.

There is a lot of introverts here in Brazil, you see more outgoing people from here because they show off more, I guess.
>>
>>17713607
Just don't rush into it, don't just fuck a random guy or you're likely to regret it.

Flirt with guys or ask them out yourself, guys you're interested in and make sure they're not tools.
>>
>>17712956
Post pics faggot
>>
>>17713319
Good for you bro
>>
>>17713625

Thank you a lot!

Well, I will never fuck with a random guy, not just to preserve my body, but because I just don't feel horny with strangers. Just don't...
>>
>>17713053
stop browsing 4chan so much
>>
>>17712956
there is no such thing as straight monogamy. if couples don't sync, they break up or divorce. it happens.
if that's your mindset, and that's where you are looking, you are going to have shit luck.
>>
>>17713368
If Im 1 in 10k then why do women seem to be repulsed by me?
I think Im fairly attractive, take care of myself and I never flirted with a girl, hell I never even confessed to anyone, so I dont think Im a 'creep' either. You have to know someone to like them, but it seems like girls dont like to be near me.
>>
>>17715008
are you the superior or inferior?
>>
>>17715016
I dont think I care Im 'alpha' or 'beta'.
These are stupid 4chan terms which do not apply to real life. I just do what I feel is right and act accordingly.
Im intp if you'd like to know, though
>>
>>17713368
it's more Cuban than you thing
>>
File: nope.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>good start to a thread
>about to chime in
>see brazil
>nope
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.