[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons to break up from sexual partner difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 3

File: regertj-sex.jpg (38KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
regertj-sex.jpg
38KB, 550x367px
Me
>1 partner
Her
>7 partners
Talked about having sex (we havent yet). What are some good reasons not to break up and what are so good reasons to break up I guess as well.
>>
>>17712675
There may be plenty of reasons to dump her - or, for that matter, for her to dump you. But keeping score on sexual histories is not one. With every day that passes the odds against your finding an untouched virgin (who is not that way because of serious mental problems) become greater.

Choose your girlfriends by legitimate considerations, not this one.
>>
>>17712720
What makes a consideration legitimate or not.
>>
>>17712729
If it actually has anything to do with the validity of the relationship nigga.

Having 7 partners is not in and of itself a sign of a bad or incompatible partner.
>>
>>17712740
>Having 7 partners is not in and of itself a sign of a bad or incompatible partner.
>imblying
It's like people who can't hold down a job
>>
>>17712729
well, how old are you guys, why only one for you, what were the circumstances of her 7. If she had 7 relationships and had sex with them and you had one. Or she fucked 7 guys one night to feel loved and you were a late bloomer and visited a prostitute to lose your virginity.
>>
>>17712675
You could break up with her because she's a slut.
>>
>>17712675

7 partners doesn't mean 7 relationships, I'm sure a couple of those were relationships, and the others could have been guys she was seeing for a few months/weeks/days but it never escalated to anything. 7 is really not a lot, the lifetime average for people is around that number.

It's incredibly petty to judge and break up with someone over their previous number of partners, I understand if it's a shocking number, but depending on her age which I assume is over 20 it doesn't average to that many per year of being sexually active. And even still it has nothing to do with her personality and who she is now, it's not a number that suggests any kind of mental issue or deep seated insecurities, it's completely average.

>>17712743

You get paid to stay in a job, you have no incentive to stay in an incompatible relationship.
>>
>>17712795
>You get paid to stay in a job, you have no incentive to stay in an incompatible relationship.
That's really quite irrelevant, people who change jobs often in the past are likely to move on from the next one in short order also; if you want a loyal employee who sticks around you probably don't want to hire them.
>>
>>17712799

That analogy doesn't apply to this situation at all, sticking it out with someone you don't see yourself staying with for life is a waste of time, it's incredibly difficult to find someone like that on your first, second or third time around. People grow apart, realise down the track they don't work together, the list is endless. Furthermore you imply all 7 of this chicks relationships ended because SHE chose to move on from them, it's equally as likely she was the one being dumped.

And like I said number of sexual partners doesn't equal number of actual relationships, single people date around.
>>
>>17712799

Being fired from job to job suggests some fault on the part of the employee and their work ethic, a relationship ending implies the people are not compatible and is nobody's fault.
>>
>>17712675
>at 15 lost virginity at a party while drunk
>at 16 had sex with guy I hopelessly loved and he dumped me
>at 16 had sex with singer of a band that was friends of my cousin because I was heart broken
>at 16 had sex with older neighbor that said he loved me and my parents approved of him, he dumped me
>at 17 had sex many times with guy I dated junior & senior year, I broke up with him because he cheated
>at 18 had sex with manager where I worked after constant pressure. I quit after the second time.
>at 19 had sex with roomates older brother when I went home with her for holiday, LDR awhile then he moved on
>at 20 had sex with bouncer of a club to get in (many of my friends did since we were under 21)
>at 20 had sex with guy I met at the club
>at 20 having sex with guy I'm dating

Does this make a difference? My current bf keeps asking and I don't want to say. I like him a lot but not in love and doubt he is really serious enough about me for marriage.
>>
>>17712847

How long have you been dating? 10 guys by 20 isn't that bad. A couple of your stories are concerning though, having sex out of pressure and another time to get into a club. The rest are fine.

I would tell him the number but obviously not the details, and if you like him enough and see it going somewhere reassure him he is the best so far or at least make sure he knows you enjoy him.
>>
>>17712818
>a relationship ending implies the people are not compatible and is nobody's fault.
Really quite debatable. A relationship ending could be nobody's fault, but the same person having 7 failed relationships in a year or two does potentially imply some fault in the relationship ability of said person.
>>
>>17712865

I don't know where you got the information that it was 7 failed relationships in a year or two. Putting out extremes to prove a point is silly.

Someone in their early-mid 20's having had 7 "relationships" some of them short some long is completely normal. Someone having 7 serious relationships is more worrying then 7 sexual partners.
>>
>>17712860
We are close to 7 months together and started going out with him shortly after the club episodes and wanted to get away from that whole scene. I just don't feel comfortable telling someone something so personal and like I said not certain it will really be a long term thing. Even then I'd like to forget most of these.

I'm ashamed of some of these, like going along with the club bouncer and when I lost my virginity my best friend lost hers to her bf and the four of us in the same room. I did it trying to be worldly and cool. My manager was just nasty and I was soooo stupid and could have fucked him up but wanted to get away.
>>
>>17712878
>Someone having 7 serious relationships is more worrying then 7 sexual partners.
Indeed, I'd assumed it to be 7 relationships not sexual partners. 7 sexual partners is I'd imagine on the low-normal side, considering some girls can rack up 5 in a night lol.

I just didn't like that you seemed to be implying that, basically, nobody is capable of being bad relationship material. People who aren't relationship material do exist.
>>
>>17712675
Your amount of partners is irrelevant; the fact that you still care about this shit and consider a breakup already, is a perfect reason to break up, since you're not ready for a relationshit.

>>17712847
>Does this make a difference?
The number itself doesn't but your reasoning sounds pretty shit and getting dumped multiple times doesn't imply too much positive about you either.

>My current bf keeps asking and I don't want to say.
Now that's pure bullshit. If you want any hope for a relationship to work, you need to be honest and trust him to trust you. If he isn't cool with your history, he's not the right person for you, it's that simple.
>>
>>17712889
I just don't understand why a guy has to know so badly. I understand if they thought I had sex with their friends or social group but no way he would ever meet any of these guys and other than the guy I was in love with at 15/16 I haven't seen them. I haven't even told my best friend how many I had sex with so why would I tell a guy I have known less than a year and it may not even last a year?

The guy I loved broke up with me because I gave my virginity to another guy at 15. He knew from the start but just couldn't handle it and he constantly wanted to know every single uncomfortable detail. Detail I wanted to forget.
>>
>>17712881

How are you together for 7 months and not in love? Man i'd get out of that asap. My ex and I talked about our previous history a few months in to dating (just the number) and then about 8 months into our relationship we actually told each other vaguely how they happened. I found out she had a one night stand once which wasn't the worst piece of information to get.

It's good that you wanted to get away from that life, it's unsatisfying and an empty experience. But I'd have a hard look at your relationship and if it's the one you want to be in. Hiding away in a relationship is the opposite of what you were doing but it's not any better if you don't love the guy.
>>
>>17712906

He probably initially asked out of curiosity alone but you withholding that information makes him uncomfortable cause he could be thinking it's much worse than it is. If you care about him and want it to work at all then telling him should prove to him that you trust him and he should trust you. If you don't care then just don't tell him.
>>
>>17712847
Tell him. He deserves to know that you are ready to settle down and see him as the "secure, reliable beta". He deserves better and I think you know it.
>>
>>17712906
>I just don't understand why a guy has to know so badly.
May be pure interest, may be insecurity. In the end it doesn't matter. If your partner wants to know something, being open is the only way. Being open either means telling him the whole thing OR telling him that you don't want to share it because you want to forget or whatever. He has issues with either answer, you're not a good fit, and it's better to find out sooner, so both of you can look for a better fitting partner.

>The guy I loved broke up with me because I gave my virginity to another guy at 15. He knew from the start but just couldn't handle it and he constantly wanted to know every single uncomfortable detail.
Lawl, sounds like quite a fag. A good example how details matter much more than pure numbers and binary outcomes.
>>
>>17712906
>I just don't understand why a guy has to know so badly.

It's nice to know as early as possible if your partner is a slag with poor impulse control.

>at 18 had sex with manager where I worked after constant pressure. I quit after the second time.
>at 20 had sex with bouncer of a club to get in (many of my friends did since we were under 21)

These two are dealbreakers to any man who isn't a spineless, desperate beta willing to compromise their own integrity just to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17712675
consult this classic 1:40 thread http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17054547
>>
>>17712927
This. Women always try to trick a guy into falling in love with them before they drop these bombs on them, then guilt trip them when they are uncomfortable about it. Seriously fuck women.
>>
>>17712847
you must be ugly af lol
>>
>>17712766
23/24
I didnt pry into why she slept with 7 guys. But Ive only slept with 1 person because I frown upon sex outside of serious relationships.
>>17712740
Having 7 partners compared to 1 though does seem like a sign. Since Id never imagine myself having that many partners willingly.
>>
>>17712795
>it has nothing to do with her personality and who she is now
Your sexual history is a huge reflection of this.
>>
>>17712889
>Your amount of partners is irrelevant
Why do you believe this. Please come from a perspective that sex isnt meaningless.
>>17712906
I feel as though anyone who is conservative with having sex would like to be with someone else just as conservative about sex as they are.
>>
>>17712997
Depends. If she fucked 20 guys while she was 18 but didn't touch a dick in 10 years and is 28 now, she's a completely different person than somebody who fucked two guys every year.

>>17713009
> Please come from a perspective that sex isnt meaningless.
Objectively it kinda is. Obviously you can view it as something super special that needs to be shared with a loving partner of couple years after marriage (as extreme version) but that'd be all up to your perception.
>>
>>17712985
>Since Id never imagine myself having that many partners willingly
Then your lifestyle choices and hers were not the same and you shouldn't pursue it.
>>
>>17713020
>Objectively it kinda is
So youd agree that someone who thinks sex is meaningless (higher partner count) is incompatible with someone who thinks its not meaningless (low partner count). Which refutes your earlier point.
>>
>>17712940
>>17712927

That's pretty harsh to judge someone for life for mistakes they made in their youth. Granted this girl seems to only be 20 and her last mistake was made at the same age, but whats in the past is passed. As long as they learnt from it and don't see it as something that's in their current character.
>>
>>17713030
pursue?
>>
>>17712985

You sound like a prude, go find a christian girl or a aspergers homebody to spend your life with.

It's just sex, and as long as she wasn't throwing her body around at just anyone, 7 times at 24 when most people lose their virginity around 16 is pretty normal. That's less than one guy a year she felt worthy and interested enough to have sex with.
>>
>>17713037
Their current character is the result of bad decisions making them someone else's leftovers. I would fuck, but not date in this scenario.
>>
>>17713033
>So youd agree that someone who thinks sex is meaningless is incompatible with someone who thinks its not meaningless.
Yes.

Although an important point is that (higher partner count) (low partner count) represent the attitude people had to THAT point, and our previous attitudes aren't always a deal breaker, unless it's somebodies personal deal breaker of course.

>>17713048
>dat hypocrisy
>>
>>17713037
>>17713020
>she's a completely different person than somebody who fucked two guys every year.
If she does not regret/denounce her actions then it still should be held as part of who she is.
Hypothetically speaking if I had a jew teasing period in my life but grew out of it, vs realizing the error in my ways and apologizing/repenting.
Id see the latter as a different person but the former as the same person is just into other things now.
>>
>>17712927
I totally own my horrible choice of having sex with the bouncer. Not an excuse but a group of girls from my floor wanted to get into this exclusive club and the group think became a competition which all were willing to do whatever. The bouncer chose me and with some drunken encouragement did. Nothing to be proud of but the bouncer at the door afterward would wave me and my friends right in.

Now the manager thing was something I reluctantly did after a month of him cornering me and asking me to his office, scheduling me to close and sending everyone else home, etc. I was an absolute fool. This is a large drugstore chain and realize now I had many other options. Young and very foolish.
>>
>>17713033

Some people think sex isn't meaningless and still have a count higher than 5 because people meet, are interested in each other, date, and then things don't work out. Judging someone for this is stupid. The only reason to ever care about it is if they are into one night stands, did it in exchange for something. If they fall outside of these reasons then the count can't possible be too high because getting to know someone first is implied.
>>
>>17713046
Why do people try to make points by insulting others. It becomes obvious that you are offended by my stance which invalidates any potential your opinion could have.
>>
>>17713055
>If she does not regret/denounce her actions then it still should be held as part of who she is.
Well, obviously but you won't know that from the number alone.
>>
>>17713052
I find it hard to see how you can view and treat sex as something meaningless, then later claim that it is meaningful since your actions contradict.
>>
>>17713048

Someone elses leftovers? lol, what do you take from a person after having sex with them? I don't see how it diminishes their value as a human being. And you would fuck her but not date her? So what about the girls who you want to date later down the track, should they judge you for fucking someone you had no intentions of being with? You're a hypocrite to the maximum.
>>
>>17713069
I don't care what women think of me and most of them are completely fine with dating a former manwhore.
>>
>>17713061

You are by definition a prude. That is the only "insult" i threw at you. The rest of my points still stand.
>>
>>17713055
>apologizing/repenting
to whom?

Seriously who put a man in charge of determining my level of sin and the path to redemption?

I think my answer lies here. Now I know why men want to know and will never stop till they squeeze the detail outta ya.

Anyway. I am not in love with the guy I'm dating now though we have a great relationship and enjoy each others company. I think we both know this is not ending in marriage.
>>
>>17713069
>what do you take from a person after having sex with them
Same thing a person loses when they have sex for money. Its about the value you give yourself.
>>
>>17713082

Ah the old holier than thou attitude, gotcha mate, stay superior okay?
>>
>>17713083
prude
>a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.
Should I assume you didnt know what the word meant.
>>
>>17713084

Why aren't you "in love"? Thats a huge red flag and you should gtfo immediately. He could very well be developing strong feelings for you and you're only fucking him over in the long run. Don't be selfish and let him go if you don't see it lasting.
>>
>>17713087
How does not caring what others think of you make you holier than thou? I don't think I'm superior, I just disregard opinions of most women because they cant be trusted.
>>
>>17713085

So having sex with someone diminishes your value regardless of circumstances? When is it okay to have sex with someone by your logic?
>>
>>17713063
If the person felt that way though theyd probably say it when they gave the number. Like a flag saying Im not the same person.
>>17713084
You do it for yourself. But it is the other persons choice to accept it or not. You cant force your own acceptance for your actions on others.
>>
>all this white knighting and slut damage control

o fuk i am laffin
>>
>>17713088

>wants to break up with girlfriend because at 24 she has had 7 other partners

>isn't a prude

Pick one.
>>
>>17713093
>When is it okay to have sex with someone by your logic
When your SO thinks it is
>>
>>17713091

You apply rules onto others and shun them for breaking them but don't live by the same rules, you're a walking contradiction and sound emotionally stunted.

>Women can't be trusted

Ahhhhhhhhhh, it all makes sense now, sorry about her man, I'm sure she meant well, you'll get over her.
>>
>>17713089
What? You mean there is a time limit on falling in love? You can't force that and he isn't "in love" with me either.
>>
>>17713097
Further validating why I said your opinion is invalidated.
>>
>>17713105

After 7 months you should be on your way if not already there. It's not even just that it's the fact you say you probably won't last, even questioning if you'll be together by the end of the year. Your outlook reflects your feelings.

Also anytime you have mentioned how he feels you have included "i think we both feel like this" or "I doubt he is serious". You don't know for sure how he feels and you're stringing him along regardless.
>>
>>17713107

>being this uptight

Further displaying behaviours associated with being a prude.
>>
File: dogolina.png (148KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
dogolina.png
148KB, 350x315px
you can visit some prostitute in the mean time to fill up the gap
>>
>>17713119
>After 7 months
again what rulebook you getting this from?
>>
>>17713068
Did your views from childhood all stayed unchanged?
>>
>>17713082
Legit retard
>>17713096
Nah it seriously seems to be a common thing with 4chan users, where they think less of a female for having had sex before. It's really fucked up lol because they will never find this innocent little anime character that they have pictured in their heads. OP may well be a slut desu I don't really care. But all the virgins on here need to wake the fuck up and face reality, people have sex. Unless she is ugly/weird as fuck or extremely religious, then she has had sex and the very rare percentage who are neither aren't going to be interested in the cretins of society like ourselves
>>
>>17713145
The serious ones matured. The ones I dont care about I forgot, the ones I think were wrong Ive accepted the error in my ways.
>>
>>17713155
>where they think less of a female for having had sex before
This is the common defense tactic you see. But no one ever complains that the girl isnt a virgin.
>>
>>17713143

The feeling of love is a chemical reaction that occurs in the early stages of dating someone you really like, this isn't optional. If you feel nothing in that way by now, it's not going to just spring up on you after years of dating the same person. What your left with after the feeling of initial love subsides is a lasting, secure, loving friendship and respect for one another.
>>
>>17713162
>>17713155

We're on 4chan, the people who preach this shit are man-children who paint every woman who has had sex with the same brush. There is next to no cover for their insecurities, they are basically screaming it out.

These people come here thinking they are being enlightened on the topic of women when they're just deluding themselves into hating half the human population. Literally cucking themselves.
>>
>>17713179
>We're on 4chan, the people who preach this shit are man-children who paint every woman who has had sex with the same brush. There is next to no cover for their insecurities, they are basically screaming it out.
This is part of the common tactic. Anyone who disagrees is insecure. Its impossible for someone whos not a man child to not like someone with 40 partners.
I find such a tactic to be pitiful.
>>
>>17713191

Defence tactic for what exactly? And why do you exaggerate what this thread has been about (24 year old female with 7 previous partners) to someone with 40? You can't even stand your ground on the subject at hand.
>>
>>17713202
youre the one talking about virgins and if they arent a virgin its all the same
>>
>>17713202
Maybe those anons are religious and 0-3 partners is reasonable to them
>>
>>17713179
Best thing I've read. So true
>>
>>17712675

Break up with her because she has had too many sex partners.

I lost my virginity to a girl who had 7 previous sex partners. She was a basket case. The next girl I had sex with had only one partner before me. We've been together for five years. She is perfect.

If her and I ever break up, I wouldn't marry or date someone long term who had a high number of sexual partners.
>>
>>17712847

>at fifteen lost virginity at a party while drunk
>at fifteen drunk

Yeah, I don't think people like you are destined to be in a real, long lasting relationship. Your sexual history is too casual. It is like why even settle down and marry someone if it is clear you don't value sex or romance?
>>
>>17713310
>But you cant judge my character by my past
>I regret it now, after it happened
>I've changed hunny, I promise I'm not a slut anymore
>But it means something with you because I love you
>Etc
>>
>>17713310
Don't know who you are addressing because I am not looking to marry anytime soon. I want to complete my studies and pursue my career. Why do you men think all women want or desire in life is to have a husband?
>>
>>17713310

Sex isn't everything in a relationship and there is a distinct difference between loving sex and recreational sex. When I'm single I date girls and If we like each other enough we have sex, it doesn't mean much and we move on. When I'm in a relationship it's much better because there is love and the sex is a lot more intimate, personal and romantic. Losing my virginity as a horny teenager to the first decent girl that looked my way doesn't set me up for relationship failure the rest of my life, what world do you live in?
>>
>>17713342
Because all women do. But you are of the opinion that your future spouse wont care about your past which is ridiculous.
>>
>>17713375
No we don't. The pinnacle of my life is not marrying. Maybe I will marry or not, have children or not but it's not something I have planned or keeps me up at night worrying. Furthermore, I have yet to meet a guy mature enough or stable enough to even be out there offering himself as life partner material. Maybe they grow into it but so far......
>>
>>17713392
Feminist detected.
>>
>>17713392
Doesnt matter. If you ever plan on having a husband you have to keep yourself marriage material. You cant decide you want one later after doing shit like>>17712847
Instant pump and dump material. Though I might be forgiving since she started so young. Maybe if she did like 10 years of no sex.
>>
>>17713397
You say like it's something bad.
This ain't /pol/, friend.
>>
>>17712847
>>17712847
>>at 15 lost virginity at a party while drunk
>>at 16 had sex with singer of a band that was friends of my cousin because I was heart broken
>>at 18 had sex with manager where I worked after constant pressure. I quit after the second time.
>>at 20 had sex with bouncer of a club to get in (many of my friends did since we were under 21)
>>at 20 had sex with guy I met at the club

Bro these are pretty bad. One night stands, sex in exchange for getting in a club and a manager pressured you? If a woman told me that I wouldn't want anything to do with her. Being in love or dating is different, but you're a degenerate
>>
>>17713402
>Implying /pol/ is the only board who despises feminists
>>
>>17713402
>feminist
>not a bad thing
Feminism is literally one of the worse possible things and why the world is going to shit.
>>
>>17713402
>feminism
>not destroying civilization
er...
>>
you should really get a feel for the kind of person you like. maybe take a break and try sleeping around?
i slept around with like 5 guys till i found my fiance
>>
>>17712675
the older people get the more people they fuck, this is especially true with girls, you are overthinking shit, life is short, fuck her and do what you want. be happy.
>>
>>17713399
you are referring to me but again you act as if you are the one that determines what constitutes marriage material for every woman on the planet? Really? Do you have a corresponding check list for a man? If you do, would love to see it and pass it around to my friends. Keep myself marriage material what a laugh.
>>
>>17713474
>Keep myself marriage material what a laugh.
-woman whos not marriage material
God fucking dammit my sides
>>
>>17713412
Well, there is also /r9k/ but they are beyond irrelevant.

>>17713414
Yeah, all this billions of people it murdered. Only vegans are worse.

>>17713417
There are still countries with barely any feminism, surprisingly these are complete shit, whether you have a dick or not.
>>
>>17713479
>only six billion people in the world
>billions of people murdered
Why no one takes feminist seriously.
>>
>>17713477
Well comeon he man give me a rundown of your sexual conquest. Lets judge you by the same criteria.

Now leave any penis play among you and your friends to yourself
>>
>>17713479
>There are still countries with barely any feminism, surprisingly these are complete shit, whether you have a dick or not.
These are all countries in which other countries with feminism fucked over. Feminism only grows in the population with the most cancerous ideas. Surprisingly this isnt limited to women.
>>
>>17713479
>There are still countries with barely any feminism
yes and in those countries you can gang rape a female or honor kill and get away with it. That what you want?
>>
>>17713486
>your sexual conquest
Im not a slut. Im safely below 5. I cant say I deserve a virgin, but I definitely deserve better than a slut.
>>
>>17713483
>only six billion people in the world
It's seven. Besides, feminism ideas developed by the end of the 19th century, that's quite a bit time to murder couple billions of people. At least few million? Hundreds of thousands?

>>17713487
>These are all countries in which other countries with feminism fucked over.
Mhmm, so the middle east was invaded to spread feminism! Vietnam too?

>>17713492
That's why they need feminism.
>>
>>17713498
Are you sure that every time you had sex with a different woman you intended to marry her one day and not just sully her reputation for your own sexual gratification?
>>
>>17713502
>>17713492
Honestly I wouldn't mind feminism itself that much, but the destruction of marriage and the attendant importing of tens of millions of third worlders to make up the population decline really bothers me.
>>
>>17713508
> but the destruction of marriage
How comes? You still can get married and tons of people do. Marriage never was "till death do us part". If people couldn't get out if it, they would still cheat.

Besides, the economy changed, which is more related to technological advancement than politics.

> importing of tens of millions of third worlders to make up the population decline
Another purely economical strategy, which has both supporters and opponents from the left and the right; and no more related to feminism than orange juice.
>>
>>17713508
As a woman, one some of you have called a slut, do not understand institutionalized militant feminism however I do think women the equal of men and there still exist a patriarchal mindset that at best is belittling and at worst dangerous if you don't have a penis.
>>
>>17713515
Not the person you were replying to toots. While I accept that having rights is nice I'd strongly reconsider my position if it meant my homeland becomes overrun with muslims/chinks/mexicans etc. Sometimes the price is just too high.

>>17713513
>You still can get married and tons of people do.
Marriage rate has been in decline for ages and divorce rising in kind, you're in denial if you can't see how this is related to feminism.

>Another purely economical strategy, which has both supporters and opponents from the left and the right; and no more related to feminism than orange juice.
Another solution to the population problem might be banning birth control, but feminism means that's off the cards. So we either import dirty foreigners or our economy stops growing and eventually declines ala Japan.
Personally I'm disgusted that major cities in the heartlands of europe are now or soon to be predominantly muslim occupied.
>>
>>17713529
>Marriage rate has been in decline for ages
Due the lack of benefits, related to economical factors. Back in the days, you could marry somebody and would be set for life. Now both of you have to work, so marriage lacks the economical benefit.

>divorce rising in kind
What is divorce now, was two people who hate and cheat on each other sharing a house in the past. How was that any better?

>Another solution to the population problem might be banning birth control
Which would lead to more kids in dysfunctional relationship with shitty parents who don't want kids. Which in turn would cause more crime, social unrest, worse education for everybody and yidda yadda. Look how well countries in Africa are doing.

>So we either import dirty foreigners or our economy stops growing and eventually declines ala Japan.
Increasing the efficiency is a way too.
>>
>>17713543
>Now both of you have to work
Lel this is only because of feminism, which is entirely my point.

>What is divorce now, was two people who hate and cheat on each other sharing a house in the past. How was that any better?
Having two parents is better than one and single mother households churn out drug addicts and criminals like there's no tomorrow.

>Look how well countries in Africa are doing.
Lol 1600s europe was a nicer place to be than Africa today and that has nothing to do with feminism.

>Which would lead to more kids in dysfunctional relationship with shitty parents who don't want kids
We still get those from the immigrants who generally come from places where birth control isn't used, hence the surplus of people. Doesn't really seem to solve the problem.

>Increasing the efficiency is a way too.
Declining demand caused by falling population is always going to hurt your economy.
>>
>>17713552
>Lel this is only because of feminism
Feminism didn't come with globalization (aka. competition) or technological advances, that lower the pay of blue collar jobs. Most white collar jobs have a shitty pay too because they require less skills now due technology (or again, competition from abroad when it comes to something like CS)

>Having two parents is better than one
Which is down to parents who take their job seriously, not marriage. Forcing irresponsible people into parenting is exactly what's going to churn out drug addicts and criminals. My dad and mom were married until he died, he still was barely around and didn't do shit for parenting. In this case, he even wanted kids. How much more of a shitty parent would he be if he didn't want them?

Besides, even if you get rid of birth control, it won't stop abortions; just make them more dangerous for everybody involved.

>Lol 1600s europe was a nicer place to be than Africa today and that has nothing to do with feminism.
Nobody said that. Current Africa is simply a great example that lack of birth control won't suddenly create nuclear families with competent parents and happy kids.

>Doesn't really seem to solve the problem.
It doesn't. Immigration is a short term solution for a long term systematic problem. Thing is, in politics long term solutions aren't popular.

>Declining demand caused by falling population is always going to hurt your economy.
There is a whole world to trade with to offset that.
>>
>>17713588
Whatever lass. When the rape gangs arrive in your city I just hope you remember this is the future you chose.
>>
>>17712881
>I did it trying to be worldly and cool.
Riding the cock carousel is not worldly and it damn sure isnt cool. As evidenced by how you're shitting bricks over having to tell perspective partners about your "travels".
>>
>>17713479
>/R9k/
>/b/
>/pol/

All givens

>/ck/
>/k/
>/o/
>/out/
>/gif/
>/diy/
>/fit/

All despise feminists and feminism.
>>
>>17713342
>anytime soon

So you're implying you would like to marry eventually. I just mean why even bother settling down with one person if your actions clearly show that sex and love can be had with anyone. Obviously you're not monogamous. I don't really care what you do, and I'm the least slut shaming person out there, believe me. But people like you are why divorce rates are so high.

>>17713360

>loving sex and recreational sex

Where is the line? Obviously if you can cross it anytime you wish, it is meaningless. Again, don't seek monogamy because it is clear you aren't capable of it. And people like you are why divorce rates are so high.
>>
File: 1465437537355.gif (2MB, 320x189px) Image search: [Google]
1465437537355.gif
2MB, 320x189px
>>17712675

This board is the worst. The /r9k/ autists play you all like fiddles and you take their shitty bait without hesitation and have the SAME conversation about women every. Single. Day.

All they want is for their shitty bait threads to hit bump limits and you faggots give it to them every time.
>>
>>17713744
it isnt even about posting a lot on certain boards. every man i know even in real life despises modern day feminism. that's not to say they'd all shit on a girl for fucking lots of guys but it's sure as hell never going to be appreciated.
>>
>>17712847
That makes a huge difference, what the fuck. You're so casual about it that I can't ever see you being a real long-term relationship, you don't seem capable. Any marriage you get into is going to end in divorce for sure.
>>
>>17713058
>I totally own my horrible choice of having sex with the bouncer.
If you truly mean that you'll be willing to tell your bf
>>
>>17714632
Maybe im retarded but I dont understand what you're trying to say.
>>
>>17714606
/thread
>>
>>17714745
nah kohai he is:>>17714632
>>
>>17714692
I am not disclosing to a young guy I have known less than 8 months every detail of every bad decision I have ever made.
>>
>>17714594
>But people like you are why divorce rates are so high
I am 20 years old and not even close to marrying or if I will ever. My world revolves around my grades and getting through university. I date a guy, we have sex, we are exclusive, we have a good time to relieve the pressure of school but neither of us are contemplating pair bonding for life. I think the divorce rate is too high as well and I believe it is because both parties never understood the commitment and sacrifice it takes. Unless I can commit I will not marry but when I commit I will see it through. Right now I am committed to my studies and evidenced by my performance that says more about my character and ability to see something through I started than having sex with a guy when I was single
>>
>>17715647
Then you need to understand why he will feel betrayed and hurt when he does find out.
>>
>>17716244
Well if I don't tell him he will never know. Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17716255
He deserves to know if you were a slut before you met him. That may affect how he feels about you and it seems dishonest to withhold that from him.
>>
>>17712675
u guys should break up bcuz u are a jealous neet
>>
>>17716255
>Ignorance is bliss
-Person who cheatings and thinks its better if the other person doesnt know.
>>
>>17712740
>>17712795
This.

I am an incredibly loyal and loving girlfriend to my bf of three years. I cook for him every meal that we're both home, treat him kindly even when we're arguing, always make an effort to understand him and appreciate how he feels. I treat him with the utmost respect, and he does the same for me. I had over 120 sexual partners between the ages of 16 and 18. My boyfriend has slept with about 20 women. His only concern has been that he might not be the best I've had, since I have so much experience. The number of people you've slept with really has zero bearing on what kind of person you are or what the quality of your character is. Judge people on what they actually are, not stereotypes.
>>
>>17716409
He's a cucklord beta. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17716409
Is he the best you've had?
>>
>>17716409
>I had over 120 sexual partners between the ages of 16 and 18.
Walking cock sleeve. Not even a person. 9/10 bait there. I chuckled a bit.
>>
>>17716436
>>17716441

Responding seriously to a dick sheathe.
Are you fucking serious?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.