[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should sex last?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
I fear I cum too soon when I have sex and have stopped getting into situations with girls because I fear I will disappoint them. I can feel the urge to cum moments after putting it in.
>>
Then pull out and do something else. Go down on her, make out and play with each other's genitals, tease her, etc. Change positions, slow down, think of something boner killing.

Actual penitrative sex (for me) can last anywhere from five to thirty minutes. sometimes an hour or more, but I'm not a huge fan of that.
>>
I think it is a psychological block, sometimes I will be drunk and stop having sex before I've managed to cum
>>
>>17712514
I get what you mean. I've had sex last hours and less than a minute as sad that sounds. But how excited are you? The more calm the longer you'll be
>>
I guess I get over-excited, but I dont like thinking about my grandmother or dying children to distract myself because I want to enjoy the sex as much as possible
>>
>>17712514
10 minutes, try to do it so that the girl doesn't notice.
>>
>>17712514
Fap before sex. You'll last longer
>>
after cumming just keep making out or even eat out her pussy until you get hard again
>>
as soon as i start getting hard i go soft, sometimes i can't even get hard. wtf is wrong with me I'm only 19. i literally just got back from my girls where i was gonna fuck but i couldn't get hard and this isn't the first time. or ill get hard fuck for a few minutes and go soft
>>
>>17712574
My money is on performance anxiety. A lot of things factor into this. Should improve as time goes by but don't expect to go for hours on end.
>>
According to research, the average session lasts around 5 minutes.

Of course everyone online will tell you they last for 30 mins.
>>
File: T H I N K.gif (160KB, 288x405px) Image search: [Google]
T H I N K.gif
160KB, 288x405px
>>17712514
have a couple drinks or use a numbing agent on your cock, you should be able to last until she tells you to cum or that she's getting sore or has to get up for school, back in my drinking days I went 2-3 hours easily but the pleasure was too intense to even think of cumming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.