[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sitting in front of my gfs house waiting for her to get here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0408.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.png
22KB, 217x225px
Sitting in front of my gfs house waiting for her to get here, I just found out she has been going clubbing behind my back and idk how to handle this.
>>
>>17712406
little context needed, did you ask her to hangout and she said im having a night in etc? or was there no contact and she went clubbing?

either way sitting in front of her house waiting to confront her will not end well ABORT ABORT
>>
>>17712410
I was supposed to double shift but it got canceled, she said she was home. my friend took a picture of her car by the club (same model and stickers) I drove by to see it and it was her car.
>>
>>17712410
Why abort btw?
>>
Tell her she's a worthless whore, break up, imediatelly cut all contact and move on with your life.
>>
>>17712423
I really want to see her expression, keep in mind this is someone who has gotten mad at me for hanging out with male friends
>>
>>17712428
Savor the revenge but but be ready to break up then.
>>
pretend you don't know where she was, and just say you wanted to surprise her and ask her where she was

if/when she lies say someone told you about her clubbing and see what she says

base your decision on what she says
>>
>>17712418
idk it's different if you two were supposed to hangout tonight and she said she wasn't feeling well or was too tired etc and then your friend spots her at the club, vs you were supposed to work a double and she decided she wanted to go out with her girlfriends and you two hadn't talked all day

in one situation she's actively lying too you, in the other she's just not telling you her plans which to me isn't a huge deal

if my girlfriend said she was out of town for the weekend and me and the boys want to go to the bar I would hope she wouldn't blow up at me even if I didn't tell her what I was doing

regardless expect an explosive argument if you wait outside her house
>>
>>17712462
i'm going to add if she pulls up with a boy you were totally right, but if she pulls into the driveway alone or just with her gfs you're gunna get dumped

you'll probably breakup in either scenario but waiting outside her house like that shows you don't trust her and is a little creepy
>>
>>17712453
This
>>
>>17712448
>>17712453
>>17712462
>>17712464
>>17712468
OP here, I'm going to feign ignorance like one anon said but I really don't care about being creepy she actually likes when I wait for her to get home sometimes.
>>
>>17712406
Have you gone to the club without her?
I did a few times (ofcourse my gf doesnt know) but I didn't cheat on her, just be there to accompany my friend who got dumped
>>
>>17712473
are you still waiting for her? must be west coast?
>>
>>17712482
I've never went without her while we were dating because she felt insecure about me going.
>>
>>17712487
Yes west coast all clubs closed 12 min ago, but when I drove by again at 1am her car was gone that's why I sped to her house, she still isn't here. Maybe stopped to get food?
>>
I kinda want to drive around because I know where she would eat but I don't want to miss my chance to surprise her. But man I need to piss.

I also know she has work tomorrow I hope she isn't staying with her friend
>>
I really need to pee but I know as soon as I leave she is going to pull up
>>
>>17712491
She's getting pounded by Chad
RIP
>>
>>17712500
I hope not I don't want to be out here all night
>>
>>17712491
for your sake man go home and just ask her what she did last night like the other anon said

not in an accusatory way, but if she admits she went to the club you're good. if she lies and said she spent the night in....cause for concern
>>
call her?
>>
>>17712505
I want to see what she wore, how she looked.
>>
Livestream it faggot, let's see your ass hop out from behind a bush and confront her.
>>
>>17712506
I did no answer.
>>
>>17712510
If she went there with her mom like I think she did, that would turn out bad.
>>
>>17712507
brother it's going to be the last time you ever see her.....
>>
>>17712516
So you made this thread out of speculation. GG anon thanks for wasting everyone's time including yours.
>>
At 3 I'm going to head home and question her tomorrow because her dad gets up at 4
>>
>>17712517
If that's how it has to be
>>17712520
IF she did then I can still be bothered by her lying and she was still at a club.
>>
>>17712417
then why didn't you go into the fucking club to see what she was doing and who she was with?
>>
>>17712527
I'm a idiot who left my wallet at home the first time I drove by, trust me I feel retarded and I hate myself.
>>
>>17712527
I came back thinking I could make it in time, nope.
>>
>>17712526
okay but you better not ditch us now, we want all the juicy details
>>
Her mom just took off, I'm sure she saw me in my car but idgaf. My gf took her own car so idk if she left to pick her up or what.
>>
>>17712537
then all you had to do is sit by her car in the lot
>>
>>17712542
Looks like it's going down tonight but if it doesn't I will tell you guys what happens tomorrow

Still idk why her mom would take off I know she has anxiety and I've seen her driving around randomly alone but idk maybe gf is too messed up to drive?

>>17712552
I know I'm a idiot but I wanted to see her in the club so I raced home I know I'm a retard I'm sorry
>>
I remember one of her female friends asking her if she wanted to go to the club and I was there I said I was down but my gf "didn't want to go". I wish I knew where she lived. So I could at least confirm she is sleeping.
>>
I need to pee so bad but too risky
>>
>>17712553
wait what? you mentioned nothing of gfs mom, and it better not be a tfw no gf thread
>>
>>17712562
just pee on the grass or something jeeze
>>
Oh my god you guys aren't going to believe it her mom was freaking in on it.

>I can't see who gets in or out of the mom's van driver side
>Mom drives gf's car home
>gf drives van gets out and goes inside
>Mom gets out of gf's car
>>
>>17712580
This isn't over, they don't know that I saw her at there. I will tell you guys what happens tomorrow I'm heading home
>>
>>17712584
WHAT DID YOU SEE, WE WAITED PATIENTLY AND GAVE ADVICE YOU FUCK! I work tomorrow and need to know now!
>>
>>17712584
OP you're a fucking idiot with really nothing to prove ( to us at least) but I'm willing to read whatever stupid shit happens that you think is important. Start next thread image with a giant "Part 2" or something so we can easily identify your autism chronicles
>>
>>17712573
I'm sorry so here is the whole story

>Friend sees gf's car at club
>I verify
>Forgot wallet
>Go home
>Go back
>Her car is gone
>Wait at her house
>Her mom leaves
>They switch cars so I pay attention to gf's car
>Gf gets out of mom's car
>Mom gets out of gf's car
>>17712591
I only saw her mom, in
Sorry I am just as mad as you.
>>
>>17712592
Will do,what should be the name?

Btw I knocked on the door no answer.
>>
>>17712595
Autism chronicles.
Or really whatever you want as long as you have the image as something we can identify ex. Part 2.
>>
>>17712593
i am so confused, so gf mom and gf switched cars? they both arrived home in opposite cars? that doesn't make sense
>>
>>17712599
Okay I'm going to drive home thank you for staying up with me friends,I was very anxious when I saw her car and talking to you guys helped me calm down.
>>
>>17712600
That is exactly what happened I swear to God, and yes they arrived at the same time. They did it so I wouldn't see what she was wearing and know where she went.
>>
And if you guys are wondering I don't know where they did the switch-a-roo, maybe friends house?
>>
>>17712608
dude i'm sooooo fucking lost, but I can assure you if this scenario is exactly as you describe this was not some plot to deceive you
>>
>>17712617
Why switch cars then?
>>
>>17712621
exactly why switch cars?!

it would be one thing if mom drove gfs car home to deceive you while gf fucks chad after hours, but if gf drove moms cars home at the same time she's not fucking some dude behind your back

it makes zero sense
>>
>>17712626
I don't think she is cheating on me, it's her lying she is trying to hide.
>>
I'm home now guys I'm going to try to sleep (still a bit anxious) I'll be at her house before she goes to work
>>
update OP!
>>
Update op!
>>
>>17713571
Yeah
>>
OP decided to have a threesome with his GF and her Mom.
>>
OP here we broke up.

I got mad at her, her mom got involved, I left because It wasn't worth the effort.
>>
>>17713988
Sorry I'm lagging on the details I'm pretty sad and don't feel like talking about it.
>>
>>17713994
Screw it I'll tell you guys

Last night I literally couldn't sleep my heart was pounding all night. I texted her about it and the more I texted the angrier I got I sent paragraphs of my complaints about our relationship and her lying. I said some harsh things but no cuss words. I go to her house and her mom says ex doesn't want to see me anymore, so I leave.
>>
>>17714011
well who the fuck was she with?
>>
>>17714011
So you called her out on her bullshit (probably cheating) and gets her mom to sort out her problems because she's too immature to talk to you herself about it.

You dodged a bullet: she's s child.
>>
>>17714022
My guess is her female friend who I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>17714011
you sound like a crazy control freak with no life outside of your gf
>>
>>17714011
>She is a child
Understatement my friend
>>17714033
I will agree that I flew off the handle
>>
>>17714038
First part was meant for
>>17714025
>>
Normie: the board
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (203KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
203KB, 1536x1024px
>>17712406
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.