[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you living for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What are you living for
>>
>>17712310
>to fuck your girlfriend while you sit in the corner watching & crying
>>
The good times.
>>
>>17712310
Alcohol, anon.
>>
To create something. To learn how to enjoy the moment.
>>
I'm scared of suicide. I don't know why. Apparently people that have near death experiences say it's literally nothing, so I need to just do it.
>>
Because I was put here and couldnt kill my self because what it would do to my family
>>
To play the next great video game.

Also, I want to write and draw my own graphic novel and publish it professionally.

But mostly for video games.
>>
To learn and make things better
>>
Watching people cry and suffer
>>
>>17712310
As of now, to seek new sensation and feel good..
>>
File: gVGpFW0.jpg (37KB, 469x384px) Image search: [Google]
gVGpFW0.jpg
37KB, 469x384px
>>17712310
To just see what happens next I guess.
>>
>>17712310
I am the Will and the Will is me, I think, therefore I am.
>>
To be a passenger of my own life. I have no place to go, I feel nothing. I'm watching things happen.
>>
File: 1470624745577.jpg (59KB, 497x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470624745577.jpg
59KB, 497x518px
I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>17712441
same, i feel like if i said that people would lose respect for me
>>
I wanna see who Rey's parents are in Star Wars. And even though my parents are really confused and wrong they aren't extremely bad people and I'm their only child so I guess it would be a dick move to kill myself.
I don't enjoy anything and don't have any other reason to live.
>>
>>17712310
Life's just not bad enough to off myself just yet.
There are times when I am ready for it to end, and I am okay with it. I don't feel as though I will be missing out on anything meaningful.
Although my story is not over, I can tell that my life is not going to lead to anything fantastic or historically relevant.
The best I can hope for is just to be around to witness something excI ting, but really I'll just be part of the audience. It's part of the one reason why I think I'd want to join the military.
Most of the people I have encountered I could do without.
I become more and more jaded as I get older (30), and I'm not excited by meeting new friends or going to new places. I have traveled and I have been in a variety of social groups, I've just gotten bored by all of them and don't really have energy to put into them.
Also, I don't know who would feed my cat once I am gone.
>>
atm i am living to learn, pass university and get my pro boxing license. in the future i would like to help people.
>>
I don't know. For me its just go to class, get home, do homework then play csgo or tf2 and go to bed. I don't even have the motivation to try to get into graduate school anymore. I have no friends and nothing interesting about me.
>>
>>17713803
this

I had periods of my life where I had nothing to eat but cheap rice, salt, and drinkable water.
Right now, I can eat whatever I want and go anywhere I wish.

It's not great, but it has been much worse. I just don't see a reason to end it at this point of all points in my life.
>>
>>17713523
This.

I even unironically attempted to memorize the steps to solve a rubiks cube today.
>>
For her and my dreams.
>>
-Sis.
-Mom.
-My childhood best friend.
-Pets.
-I have a lot of potential. I'm young, and I don't want it to go to waste. I have the feeling that I can make a lot of great things, find great knowledge and change people's lifestyles and way of thinking for the better. Plus, I want to experience a lot more of this world, and see beautiful things.

>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>17712310
Fuck knows.
>>
>>17712310
Make music that I personally like, get my degree in computer science, get even more /fit/, spite my ex and everyone else by making something of myself, travel the world more idk. I was at a point where I thought I needed someone loving me to make me happy but I've been off doing my own shit and it's been great in all honesty.
>>
>>17712310
Anime waifus.
>>
At this point I feel like I'm mostly just living to prevent my family and friends from experiencing the pain and any resulting guilt from my suicide. I feel like that would be unfair of me to make them bear that burden, so I go on. I don't even feel particularly depressed or anything, I just have little will to live and feel kind of empty. I don't know why I'm so drawn to killing myself.
>>
to make cool shit and get a few fleeting moments of happiness
>>
File: 1476575864570.jpg (62KB, 501x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476575864570.jpg
62KB, 501x356px
>>17712310
A strive to live the ideal similarity to Jesus and to help others and better the lives of others even in the expense of my own.

But it seems these days I've just been locked up in my own world and shun everyone else. It takes tremendous effort not to be selfish.
>>
>>17712310
Pretty much just because I've got nothing better to do. I've got no reason to think there's anything after you die, and I'm going to die eventually anyway, so there's no reason to rush it.
>>
Heroin. It's wonderful because I can afford it and I'm not stupid with it.
>>
To get back into school
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.