[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach a girl in your class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: college_lecturehall.jpg (1015KB, 1500x977px) Image search: [Google]
college_lecturehall.jpg
1015KB, 1500x977px
I've had classes with this cute girl since first semester at college, and I want to get to know her better since she's cute as fuck. It's been 3 semesters now including this one, and we have 2 mutual classes.

I've talked to her once, and I only know her name after some quick facebook stalking. I can't figure out much, it seems like she's single though. I talked to her and her friend about a quiz we both had.

I sit in back of her now for unrelated reasons, and realistically this shouldn't be hard at all, but it is for me - I just can't bring myself to talk to her. She's always in a group of friends, and I'm really shy. I'm not afraid of talking, I'm afraid of starting the conversation, I don't want people to think I'm weird and ruin my chances with her. I don't have a very high self-esteem even though I'm in all honestly not bad looking at all, and she seemed nice enough and happy to speak to me last week. But she's always in a group, and I can't bring myself to interrupt her to ask her a question or say hi because I feel like an odd one out.

Any help to get over this or some way to force myself to talk to her next week when we both have classes again? Any ideas on what to talk to her about or what to do?
>>
It sounds cliche but positive thinking really is the most powerful thing you can do to help you with this. Visualize it going perfectly, remove all negative thoughts about yourself or the action from your mind the second they pop up, don't make talking to her seem like a big deal (it isn't in the slightest), don't even think about what you're doing when you go and talk to her, just do it.
>>
>>17712235
I've tried this, I always pussy out when I see her in a group of 4. It's really fucking intimidating to me, I don't feel comfortable and I think I come off with a weird vibe in that situation. Not to mention my interest only lies with one person out of that group.

Positive thinking is nice because it helps me not be afraid of talking to her one on one, but in a big group? Nope, it's fucking scary. I can't ever find her alone either, she's ALWAYS with at least one other friend. It's fucking annoying.

I mean I did it last week, but her friend seemed super uninterested and almost kind of annoyed at me. That's why I feel so uncomfortable if I had to take a shot at it.
>>
File: 1476935246850.jpg (519KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1476935246850.jpg
519KB, 1350x1800px
>>17712228
Listen mate this might get you angry but she is a social person and judging by your description of yourself you probably don't have a lot in common. She is just too normal for someone who visits this site.
>>
File: 1454660425929.jpg (97KB, 824x346px) Image search: [Google]
1454660425929.jpg
97KB, 824x346px
>>17712228
Didn't read all that but what I did was rather random. It's this girl in a 15 persons class, naturally being the only attractive blonde, guys flock to her, the topic is perturbation theory, and in tutorial sessions everyone has to present their solution every week, so I just sorted of breezed through everything, and I didn't attend every lecture either, but when I did I made sure to creep stare at her for as long as I could, it's hilarious. Last week I was 15 minutes late and went for an empty seat next to her (rare occasion), that's was the first time we chatted. To my surprise she's actually quite advanced for this class (which makes her a unicorn), she just looked at what written on the board and told me which theorem will be used next. Being too shocked I asked her out at the end of the class, she said she's glad I finally made things simple for her, she said guys are hard to figure out and the simplest thing in this class was mathematics. The sex was only ok though, it's not like I wasn't expecting she's a total sperg, but still kinda strange consider how good looking she is.
>>
>>17712605
Im perfectly social, I have a bunch of friends. Im asking for a way to talk to her or get over this stupid fear of talking to girls in groups. And judging by the conversations I overhear, she's definitely not that social, most of the time it's just her silently nodding along to her chatterbox friends. She seems kinda shy from the little I know of her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.