[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snake brother??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161028-144811.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161028-144811.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
My brother is basically the male version of the town bike. About 3 or 4 months ago I warned him off this girl (pic related) we bumped into while at a pub, I could tell he thought she was hot.. the only girl I've ever really cared about, the only thing ive really asked him to do for me. I think he shagged her, they never met before that and didn't talk that night, now he's liking all her pics n shit. How can I find out if they shagged without them knowing I'm trying to find out? I don't think a simple fake fb page and asking straight up will work. Any ideas?
>>
post her tits and i'll be able to determine if your brother fucked her.

tits first.
>>
I had tits and a box shot on a cd from when we were 16/17, fuck knows where it is though, her tits aren't as good as they look btw... She also fucked my best friend just after I asked her out. Had no credit one day and used my mates phone to msg her, next weekend they were dating.
>>
>>17712086
fuck off /b/
>>17712083
Why do you think he fucked her?
Why are you on 3/4 months on a girl and still haven't done jackshit about it?
>>17712097
Did she said yes?

Also

Punch your fucking brother in the face what's wrong with you.
>>
It's just like him to do it, take it as a challenge whatever.
She didn't say anything, but with all the nudes and texts thought she was keen obv.. The best friend thing and nudes all happened like 8 years ago, they broke up a few years later, we got to talking and got to be sort of friends, still wanted to throw one up her though.
>>
>>17712124
ok now you're throwing a jackshit of info, say that when actually posting the original story.

And again, punch your brother in the face.
>>
>>17712083
>he thought she was hot
what's wrong with you people lolb the woman looks like a monkey
>>
>>17712083
>I'm sorry to tell you
your bro may be desperate for sex
can be his crush
wants to have her

>SOLUTION
tell that she isn't going to date him
tell that she is a slut ( if he cares about feeling, but if not he will continue )
tell him that she is gold digger ( for money girl)
>>
Ha sorry it's a long story, just wanted some ideas on ways to find out. Sometimes I'd love to punch him in the fucking face,
>>
>>17712128
>Punch your own flesh and blood in the face over a whore
Ah yes
>>
He ain't desperate, since he left his ex it's just hot bitch after hot bitch, and let's everybody know it too. Typical ass hole, knows everything, got the looks, goes gym rubs it all in ur face. Blah blah. Which is why I need to know if he did this one thing I asked him not to.
>>
>>17712159
It's not punching your own brother over a whore.

It's your brother being interested in someone, telling you that this one time, PLEASE, just let you try it out.
And then your brother back stabs you and goes for her, basically fucking over any chance you had, your pride and any trust.
And he also does it regularly, it doesn't matters to him at all that he's your own flesh and blood, in fact it looks like he's using it to torment you.
This is a matter of being a fucking man.

>>17712161
Man the fuck up and put him in his place.
Talk to him man to man, if not fucking let it reap and cut contact.
>>
OP here.. This is it ^^ nail, meet head.. I wouldn't punch him, I'd let him know what I think of him and cut as much contact as I could, I just want to be sure instead of accusing him of it wrongly and making a complete ass of myself.
>>
>>17712083
What's wrong with you? This tramp already fucked your best friend when you asked her out, you should have let go of the idea there and then. Now your brother has a shot and you want him to not take it, why? Bros before hoes isn't *less* true when it's your literal brother and a proper ho, OP. He's your own flesh and blood and if he wants to stick that flesh up a slut you should be happy for him, unless she's your actual girlfriend rather than just some bint you fantasize about.

So he's a bit mouthy about his success, so what? Maybe you should just go to the fuckin' gym once in awhile instead of stewing in jealousy? If you shit things up with your own brother, you'll regret it eventually, and unless there's something badly wrong with you, it'll last much longer than your regret over some broad you never got to fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.