[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474677504040.jpg (41KB, 781x601px) Image search: [Google]
1474677504040.jpg
41KB, 781x601px
>been dating my gf for 3 months
>she's never had a bf before or gone on dates
>she has 6 older brothers
>super protective
>she's still a virgin
>we hangout twice a week
>talk on the phone for hours
The only problem is she cancels on me when her dad who is 70 something years old asks to hangout. This was the 3rd date canceld cuz she wanted to hangout with him. What do I do? It's annoying but she's always super apologetic, do I just deal with it?
>>
family comes first ass hat especially at that age. why not try and get to know her family better
>>
>>17711755
She said meeting her family means we are super serious. Her mom likes me so far, and she says she wants me to meet them in the near future.
>>
>>17711746
Show some fucking understanding maybe? I am not even a family person but this nigger is 70 years old, will probably kick the bucket in the next decade so it's obvious that she would spend time with him over some guy she's dating for 3 months. It's not like she cancels on you to hang out with Chad and Tyrone or even her girl friends.
>>
>>17711746
Just deal with it. You sound lucky.
>>
>>17711767
>>17711766
Guess I'm being a faggot, she's really pretty and is in RN school.
>>
>>17711779
bro you just come from two different perspectives is all. she has an elderly father whom as the other anon said will probably die soon. be glad she has a good father/daughter relationship and doesn't have daddy issues like 90% of the other women out there. plus she's a going to school to be a nurse im surprised she even has time for you to begin with, she's trying to prioritize you as much as she can. cut her some slack is all we're saying. just know if you ever meet more of her father she's fucking seriously, sounds like shes potential long term material
>>
>>17711872
The way it sounds, we are heading into serious relationship territory. We talk everyday have a ton in common
>>
>>17711746
6 protective brothers sounds like potential bros, depending on how protective they are

her dad is fucking 70 and raised her

Get close to her family, because that will get you closer to your girlfriend.
>>
>>17711944
do your thinking about whether or not you want to commit is all. be patient if you are, if she's close and has all male siblings she knows how a man should treat a woman.
>>
>>17712023
I really like her a lot, I think I'm ready for a long term girl. She's really old school and innocent, it's refreshing not going out to the bar every weekend. Instead we do shit like hiking and going to stand up comedy shows
>>
>>17712110
omg wife that shit... why are you even on here, get a hobby for when shes busy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.