[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking scumbag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CioezhIVEAAB1NB (1).jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CioezhIVEAAB1NB (1).jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Hey guys I'm a piece of shit. I cheated on my girlfriend multiple times.

We got together when I was 19 and she was 18. She was my first relationship, because I'm socially awkward. She was actually one of the first girls I started talking when I tried "coming out of my shell".
Anyway we fall in love hard, and we've been dating for 2 years now. I thought everything was great except for the sex; she only wants to fuck like once a week on average, anything more is like pulling. We've talked about it a lot, but it's an ongoing problem..

So this semester she decides to study abroad, which means no sex for 3 months. I tell her I'm not sure how I'll react to no sex life for so long, she says we'll have to try to stimulate each other over the phone. So she leaves and she givew me no kind of sexual attention for a week. No nudes no dirty talk nothing. I tell her I'm upset and she says she doesn't feel comfortable doing it. Five days later I buy a backpage whore and fuck her. I didn't like it.
Where do I go from here? I still love my girlfriend buy her low sex drive is killing me. What should I do. Anyone else have experience with this shit?

TL;DR- In loving relationship for two years, cheat on her (with a whore) a week after she leaves.
>>
You're bad for not breaking up with her first, which is the obvious answer. You won't be happy with someone who doesn't meet your needs.
>>
>>17711715
>loving relationship
you're not on a loving relationship from what I can tell, you got big issues, the road to a good relationship is a good sexual life.

Now, you had issues with sexual matters and it seems like she didn't want to try, which was probably caused by other issues in the relationship.

She was cold towards you and even more after leaving, but you're even a bigger dick for cheating on her.

Was this once per week thing always there since the start?
Or did it started midway into the relationship or something?
>>
>>17711769
Only when we started having sex. Three months into dating. Random blowjobs and oral was pretty much whenever I wanted it, but sex way less frequent. I don't know if she just doesn't like sex in general (both virgins) or if I'm just shitty in the sack. I make her cum all the time through oral but PIV just doesn't get her rocks off I guess.
Outside of sex we have a pretty great relationship though. She's an awesome person.
>>
I think the relationship has problems and you should probably end it and take some time out for yourself. Relationships don't change from the first few seconds that they start- I know that this will be heavily contested but it's a fundamental truth that more people need to accept.

I wouldn't mention the cheating thing because I don't think it's relevant, while a lot of people will say that I'm disgusting and a horrible person. It's just not really relevant. But do have a think about why you did that so quickly, it's pretty odd.

Anyway take it easy, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17711810
It sounds like you might be better as just friends.
Or it could be you not knowing how to work your way on her during sex, one of the most important things is not relying solely on penetration.

Either way, sounds like you should end it and I'm against this anon
>>17711831

You fucked up and she fucked up, she should know whats gonna happen if people don't work out sexual issues.
And you should also know and carry the burden of betraying someone you trust.
>>
Thanks for the reasoned replies, fellas. I feel extra shitty since I was her first.

>>17711831
I agree about with you about relationships not changing. I spent so long trying to make her more comfortable or seduce in the right way to make her sex drive to match mine, but she's just a different person. I probably won't say I cheated just because I see her family around a lot and I don't feel like dealing with that. I know it isn't fair to her but what more can I say?

>>17711845
>It sounds like you might be better as just friends.
Maybe. We spend entire days talking about bullshit and I don't get tired of her, it's one of the reason's I started dating her.
>Or it could be you not knowing how to work your way on her during sex, one of the most important things is not relying solely on penetration.
I've been thinking this too. I'm inexperience with sex. I can make her cum all day eating her out, but she's constantly drying up during sex and never cums. Maybe our genitals just don't fit too well together.
>>
>>17711900
In my opinion lack of enthusiasm durning sex 90% of the time not an issue of someone "not being good" at sex, but an issue of attraction deriving from other problems in the relationship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.