[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome rejection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_-mxwaot.jpg (149KB, 1440x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-mxwaot.jpg
149KB, 1440x480px
How to overcome rejection?
>>
Time and others.

That's the bottom line.
It sucks but that's how it works.

One day you'll feel like shit over someone, then the next you'll meet someone and forget why you were ever so upset about the first
>>
>>17711703

Don't let the feeling fester. Move on fast and keep looking.
>>
I wish I could help you, but I can barely help myself.
Though you just might think it's not the end of the world and this rejection must be seen as experience, so you can deal better (and also succeed) in the future.
>>
I don't know.
I got rejected by a long-time crush last week and its been fucking tearing me up. She's really special. One of the only girls I've ever connected with on an emotional and intellectual level, and also found sexually attractive.The thought she finds me inadequate to be a partner, and the thought that some other guy will have her is killing me. I really don't know if I'll find another person like her.
>>
>>17711703
What is it about the rejection that hurt specifically?

Identify your insecurities, you most vulnerable parts and ask how they might be better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.