[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice badly, going fucking crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1351692916657.png (332KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351692916657.png
332KB, 640x480px
Talking to this chick who I weirdly fell for really hard which is the opposite of how things usually go for me, but the thing is, she wants to take things slow. Which is super understandable since she is really busy with school and family things. That's not the problem, problem is she never talks about how she feels between us unless we are together then she will say things like she is really into me and all that but always ends it with the "but I still have my wall up". I'm well aware its me being caught off my "game" since I already want to be "all in" but is it all me? How do you deal with the taking things slow person? or maybe you don't and i should stop talking to her?

She does spend her free time with me everytime she can. but at the same time a small part of me always feels unsatisfied. I know its the fact that she doesnt talk about us at all so i never know whats going on and it confuses/fucks with my head. Like i said whenever she does say something she ends it with the wall comment just to make it clear. so I think it's just me asking for too much. How do go about slowing down? Do you just text the person less? I already know I won't be bringing up emotions at all anymore
>>
Start dating someone. Doesn't matter who really. The only way out of the friend zone is sheer indifference.
>>
>>17711322
Get the f out pls! Thank you

>>17711285

>BY THE WALL SHE MEANS
she doesn't want to be break her heart
if sex happen , girl will become too attached to you ( afraid that you will leave her)
she want's relationship be about feeling not about sex ( that's why she spends all free time on you)
you have found a rare thing mister!!! RARE POKEMON OK!!!! RARE FEMALE

>Suggestion
keep your dick away ( she's a good girl)
keep doing good things to her ( giving flowers for no reason)
DONT PROMICE ANYTHING ( easy to break promices )
Just do it to be together

You keep on talking about sex so she thinks that you only want sex with her and have no intention to be with her
>>
>>17711322
>>17711353

We've already messed around and she has admitted she has feelings for me, she is just scared. I just don't know if shes so scared that she will pull away or is she at least gonna try by taking things slow?

Because if it's the former I'll be taking things slow towards her while she is trying to shake off the feeling

or maybe I'm over analyzing. Which is why I came to /adv/
>>
>>17711372
ok what is the nationality of your GF and you ?
( white, black etc)

Dude you are over analyzing ... She wants to be with you.. She loves you deeply but at the same time scared that you might leave her...

Stop thinking about your penis and your lusts .. the best way to describe it...
>>
>>17711384
she straight up has only said she is into me and likes me, never once does she say stuff like she is thinking about me, missing me and all that. If she did I'd feel satisfied that things are going well. Maybe I'm asking for too much. But I don't think I am. I'm not asking for her to tell me she loves me or anything but give me something so I know things are well between us since she knows I'm struggling with all of this.
>>
>>17711384
also, both hispanic.
>>
>>17711285
Would be nice to have a female perspective
>>
>>17711426
Get flowers.... Bring it to her and say
" (her name) i love you so much that I end up thinking about you every day ( HUG) ... I do understand that you want to take things slow but I getting depressed because i think that you don't care about me. I want to feel your hands and see your smile every day. I even dream about you 2-3 times a week... I don't ask big thing... but i ask you to at least comfort me with your hug. I feel incomplete without you " DO SOME MEN TEAR IF YOU CAN ... it might bring her wall a bit down...
>>
>>17711455
That honestly sounds like it will scare her away from the way things are going. she wants to take things slow. me doing all of that will seem like I'm rushing her into being with me
>>
>>17711466
than take it slow..
She doesn't cheat on yo so you should be fine
>>
>>17711455
I think that will scare her away even more man, OP try to text, call her less. I know its really hard but she subconsciously is slowly getting turned off by you
>>
>>17711469
yea, she seems really faithful.
What kills me is she never says anything like "hey thinking about you" "miss you" etc throughout the week. Maybe I'm being too needy
>>
pls respond
>>
>>17711285
abort mission
>>
>>17711547
fug
>>
>>17711285
final bump....

any female perspectives?
>>
dont even bother with her
>>
This will either end with a really bad heartbreak on your end when you get too pushy and she gets fed up

Or she will appreciate you waiting and being patient for her.

Depends on how much you like her and assuming she isnt bullshitting with her reasons
>>
run nigga, run
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.