[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3853.jpg (55KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.jpg
55KB, 360x640px
I've been seeing this guy on and off since early last year. For the past few months he has kinda been body shaming me and I don't know what to do anymore. I am quite a large breasted woman, always have been but the remark 'I like small titties' makes me feel uncomfortable about myself. Then there's the remarks about not being 'tight' enough - but everyone else who has had the privilege to stick their dick in my box has always said I'm pretty tight.

I don't know, I don't feel good enough, where I'll cover up my body and have lost all libido and beginning to lose sexual attraction to this guy because I don't feel good enough. Should I stay or should I go?

Thoughts?
>>
Post tits.

Also wtf is that pic about?
>>
>>17711257
What the hell is wrong with you?
This guy is treating you like crap, he is insulting you to your face and you keep fucking him? Just tell him to fuck off, if he doesn't like you he can always date someone else. He sounds like a piece of shit, and you're an idiot.
It's not about body shaming or whatever, it's just about having some fucking respect for yourself.
>>
Wow that's pretty shitty. I'm kind of wondering why you even had to ask.
>>
I have the same problem but the opposite. I'm very slight, skinny and tight looking. He makes comments about how he likes 'a bit more tummy' on his women, and keeps trying to make me eat more to get bigger boobs. It makes me feel horribly insecure, and I keep comparing myself to his ex who is a chubby single mother. (not his kid tho)
>>
>>17711267
Telling a women she is shit is like a mind hack to keep her with you. Women don't want to leave because they end up thinking they aren't worth anything better and couldn't get a decent guy if they tried.
Its one of the reasons why abused women stay in the relationship.

The only men that do this without provocation are shit teir men. OP get out ASAP. He's not worth it.

Also obligatory post tits.
>>
>>17711257
Funny how small boob girls want big and big boob girls want small .... IRONY
>>
I just needed someone else's POV/opinion.

@hornyracoon it's always the way haha. I kinda like my boobs at this size but I know what you mean with the irony.

Girl I know your feels, hope you get through this xx

The picture is a shop that someone broke into, they got in and out by bending the bars as shown in the picture. Absolutely retarded lol.
>>
>>17711349
Big boob and small boob girls aren't happy with the size and get depressed :I
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.