[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an older gentleman into game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1466112510376.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1466112510376.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
Long story short
>Be 32
>got into relationship 7 years ago
>relationship finished today
>back then, I had all my teeth
>two of the smile teeth are now rotted to shit
>I also had all my hair
>my hair was also black
>hair is still kinda OK... just greyer and less hairline
>used to be able to pound booze and talk to women
>either my tolerance has gone or I've developed an allergy but these days, I chuck up after three drinks
>I hear you kids go online now for hookups and whatnot. Tindr or whatever the fuck
>Literally don't exist in the realm of social media. no fb, instagram, twitter etc

So yeah, as per subject, how the fuck do I return to game?
>>
Not be an meth toothed, balding, weird old man online trying to hook up? Fix yourself you sound like a shit pile.
>>
Welcome to singledom fellow 84 model

spoiler: it has never been better.

First of all, consider this: Although you got some catching up to do, you are in your very prime. Remember those hot girls in highschool who everybody wanted to bang? They've left their prime already. Your best options are now 26-30 year olds. Quite a lot of 39 year olds are recently divorced, and got kids about to leave home, and many of these women are dying for what they consider young blood, AND they've made sure to care for their appearance. Sleeping with 23 year olds is certainly not off the menu, but all in all the safest bet is to think of these as lucky breaks.

With me so far? I just wanted to stort off with some good news.

Now, where we go from here, depends on what you want in life. We can break it into three polarities

>get back into a new monogamous relationship and have children as soon as reasonable
>casually date and fuck women indefinitely
>celibacy

I would highly suggest applying for citizenship in the social media. You will be on facebook by the time you're 75 anyway, so give yourself a head start on building an online persona. There's no way back, and you'll learn a lot about how to future human being.

Tinder, yes, try it, but don't let it get you down. Just pretend it's a game, and then suddenly one day you meet someone who actually know how to communicate and is up for meeting.

Twitter only makes sense if you want to have an audience to talk to.
Instagram is fun and inspirational, use for hobby, no matter what hobby is (if legal)
Snapchat, yes I know, but it is actually the go to app for talking to people nowadays.
Facebook is the home base for all other purposes, mostly to build social circles and sharing.
Just do everything. Get to know yourself, it'll benifit you in your game.

Will continue with specifics on game, but got a couple of conversations with some twenty somethings on snapchat, so I'll attend to that until they go to bed.
>>
>>17711090
>32 and rotting teeth

fix yoself my nigga thats unacceptable
get implants or somethin
>>
>>17711154
Not OP. I like where this is going.
>>
>>17712031
Will continue if op returns. Feel free to contribute or ask.
>>
>>17712785
Please do continue. 31yo beta fag here. I do have all my teeth tho
>>
How the fuck do people let their teeth rot? Seriously, what series of events leads them to think "Hmm, a part of my bone structure is turning motherfucking green. I guess it's normal. I'll ignore it."
>>
>>17712849
Soda, sweets, not brushing or correctly and flossing every so often. there's a genetics portion as well but not as significant
>>
>>17712849
It's not like he thinks "I guess is normal, I'll ignore it". I bet this is more like a self-esteem issue, as in: "what's even the point of keeping my shit together, nobody wants me anyway".
Source: I chipped a front tooth and that's what I think about it.
>>
>>17713039
Are you a NEET? If you have a job, or are going to school and want to have a career someday, SOMEONE is going to want you. There's more to people "wantng" you than in a romantic sense. And bad teeth is a huge turnoff for employers. If it's you vs. someone who looks polished head to toe, they're going to take the polished guy. Image is important in every day life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.