[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does you consider an open relationship getting cucked? I.e. my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1078px
Does you consider an open relationship getting cucked? I.e. my girl can get involved with other guys but I can get involved with other girls too?
>>
Inb4 grammar nazis I meant do
>>
>>17711062
A open relationship isn't a relationship
>>
>>17711075
But le why not
>>
>>17711062
Who gives a shit? Do whatever makes you happy and accept the consequences.
Some people will think you're degenerate, some people will think you don't have a proper relationship, some people will be jealous of you, some people won't care at all.
If you're convinced you can handle it, do it.
>>
>>17711075
Its basically a normal relationship except no one has to cheat
>>
>>17711080
Sex is the most intimate thing your partner can share with you if either of you are giving that away to someone else then it is no longer special. Also if she is moaning for another guy then it's only a matter of time before she splits.
>>
>>17711089
We're both in agreement it would be worth a try, she isn't trying to force it on me
>>
>>17711062
shes not your gf at that point, just a non exclusive fuck buddy, aka disposable
>>
>>17711062
Open for sex only or open includes other relationships that can be romantic? There was a female here last month that said she wanted sex but what she really wanted was to date till she found one guy that could be a replacement for her husband.

If that is what you want why call it a relationship in the first place but casually dating and fucking whomever or fwb?
>>
>>17711062
"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own."

>you don't have any cheating involved since both of you are cool with it
>you're not raising your wifes son
Hence, you're not cucked.

>>17711075
Just the opposite. By your shitty logic a friendship isn't a friendship because your friends have other friends.

>>17711089
>Sex is the most intimate thing your partner can share with you
YOU decided that.

>if she is moaning for another guy then it's only a matter of time before she splits.
She's moaning when masturbating too, does it mean she's cheating on your with her hand?
>>
>>17711062
Is this how it started or did it start monogamous and one of you (she) asked to fuck around?
>>
>>17711101
>>17711132
Okay have fun telling your kids mommy isn't home because her bull wanted a evening quickie
>>
Others have already said it. But I'll say it again.

At this point, it's no longer emotional. Think of it as purely sexual -- she's just there to have sex with. Soon or later, one of you is going to realize an open relationship was a mistake, and inevitably get hurt.

As such, do make sure to get some side while you're at it. Women, for some odd reason, will lay a man when he's already taken -- it's some sort of social status thing. So do it as much as you can while you can. Because when you start to realize this girlfriend just ain't for you, you're going to regret not taking the opportunity. (And believe me, you're going to come to your senses and say fuck it I'm out.)
>>
>>17711179
And how did kids even get into it?

Besides, something like an open marriage would be better for them due being exposed to more adults to connect with.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.