[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 3

File: the-om.jpg (39KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
the-om.jpg
39KB, 740x740px
I'm meeting someone for sex next weekend. I know once I do there is no chance of me and my ex getting back and that may help me move on. Do you think?
>>
>>17711045
Nope it will not help you to move on....
Excuse me but you are a slut
>>
>>17711050
This.
>>
>>17711050
A slut for having sex when I'm free to do so. Ooookay
>>
>>17711045
you are like that cuz you are want to have sex to forget someone ...

You could do it by finding a man that will care for you !! an who wont see you as a humping pillow to get laid
>>
>>17711058
This other guy I've known for a while so I know he doesn't view me as that. I just see no reason to now not meet up with him.
>>
>>17711045

Probably not, the real reason is that you want to throw it in their face. It will actually keep things going and do the opposite of getting closure.
>>
>>17711064

this also makes you a slut by the way
>>
>>17711064
He won't ever know so I'm not doing it to throw in his face. It's just about me and what I want. Maybe it's a mistake but who doesn't make those along the way and this mistake might be fun and I need that
>>
>>17711057
Look for at your self from the side !!

I will have sex with someone because my ex did this or did that .. or whatever the thing is

> Know what you want from relation ship!!!
> anyone can use you as a humping pillow and dump you
and it equals to broken hart
THAN to
this thread

Im meeting someone for sex cuz my bf is bad...
>>
>>17711076
That is not why.
>>
>>17711079
well i hope you will find happiness in your new BF who you are meeting..
>don't lie
>be honest
>don't cheat

And if the guy is good he will be with you till the end

Good Luck!
>>
>>17711079

So what your telling us is that

>it's just about me and what I want
>I need a fun mistake

your acting retarded, good job you are posting anonymously because if you asked the people you know they would be disgusted
>>
>>17711088
Why shouldn't it be about me?
>>
>>17711071
I take my worlds back !!
You are 100% EASY GIRL

He will never know .... did you cheat on him while you were in relation ship??
guess yes, cuz he will never know

If you fall in love so deeply with someone and you find out somehow that they were cheating on you...
you will go on mental breakdown....

Or the guy will say.. it was just sex nothing personal ... I love you "your name" ... than he cheats again an says same thing over and over again
>>
>>17711102

That might be how you think sex and relationships work, but it don't. You're fucking with other peoples minds.
>>
>>17711105
Whose mind am I fucking with?
>>
>>17711104
Never cheated when together.
>>
>>17711045
Have you ever loved someone?
You are selfish
>>
>>17711108
Props for that!
Now you are a loyal easy girl.
>>
>>17711111
How am I Being selfish?
>>
>>17711057
Don't believe the whole slut shaming bull crap. A lot of insecure idiots in this world. If you're free to have sex, have sex. Enjoy it, and have some fun. Just be mature about it and handle shit well, emotionally I mean for both parties.
>>
>>17711120
Thank you.
>>
>>17711045
Sounds good, just wrap that shit. Ex's are ex's for a reason.
>>
>>17711121
Blame your self if your husband won't able to satisfy you, cuz the more you have sex the more you get used to it and want something more.
>>
>>17711125
Yes and I need to remind myself of that as I find I think of good times and that makes me miss him.
>>
>>17711128
stop being edgy. it should be ok for women to have casual sex if men can do it and not be chastised by society. we dont like in 16th century, women are not bound to their gender roles anymore, its retarded to act like they are.
>>
>>17711128
What husband? Is this about you not satisfying your wide?
>>
>>17711135
Exactly. I'm well aware this meet is for sex and it's out of the norm for me to do that but it's just something I want to do.
>>
>>17711135
It's not but i wish it was...back than families were more happier than they are now 40%- 50% divorce rate ... REALLY
>>
>>17711165
I blame the Internet for that.
>>
>>17711165
>back than families were more happier than they are now 40%- 50% divorce rate .

yeah but that is because women where completely dependent on men and getting a divorce was really looked down on. now getting a divorce isnt much of a big deal. it was a completely different time in the 16th century. the average person couldent read and was basically just a serf. If people where happy, it was because they had a simple life and they never knew any better.
>>
>>17711165
You are looking at the past through rose tinted glasses, and the leave it to beaver bull shit. Go eat some memba berries and realize things have always been the way they are now. The more people can feel less shame about sex, and relationships, the more we can have healthier relationships with others. Marriages back then were forced culturally to never be split up, otherwise these people risked persecution. Now, people are more intelligent, and evolving, so the can think for themselves, as well as respect each other when they fall out of love. It's not a big deal. Just takes more intelligent people to be grown up and realistic, and respectful about each others needs.
>>
>>17711190
i also want to say that back in the 16 century people lived in rural areas and they knew, and interacted with the same people through out their entire lives. now a days people are constantly hearing about the horrors of everything going on in the world. there are so many factors as to why people might of been happier, not just gender roles. and who is to say they even where happier
>>
>>17711139
too many feel ashamed about casual sex. my ex was ashamed about it. she even said she didnt want to have a daughter because she didnt want her to have casual sex. i didnt care that she had casual sex, she only done it a few times and i didnt know her then.
>>
Idk it's just going to make me hate you more seal so your choice idc
>>
>>17711207
Good point. Always got to look at the bigger picture.
>>
>>17711108
Just fucking lied lmao
>>
>>17711220
You're hatred is your problem, and you don't see that. There is nothing wrong with her. Just yourself.
>>
Ahh yes the paranoia again
>>
>>17711227
I'm kind of just bitching to bitch because I doubt is her (diction is oddly similar and the situation) but she did do a lot of really nasty, two faced shit and I think I have every right to be as hateful as I was to her.
>>
>>17711232
I know this sounds cold. But, despite what trust has been broken with you. It's best just to accept it and move on. Don't try to make yourself go crazy over it, and realize any negative action or thoughts on yourself or the other person just gives them more power. Everything will be alright, it's a learning experience.
>>
>>17711106
YOUR EX'S FUCKTARD ffs dumbass
>>
Tbh I'm passed caring. I get to have sex in 8 days to a gorgeous guy.
>>
>>17711237
Yea I just realized that she's a shitty fucking person inside and out. Someone who loves me wouldn't lie that incessantly & be that selfish.
>>
>>17711249
Maybe she realised she doesn't love you and you were a waste of time
>>
>>17711241
No as he will never know.
>>
CLOSE THE THREAD !!!!! THANK YOU
>>
>>17711259
Hmm that'd be a lot to go back on considering she damn near stuck her fist up her ass based off a miscomunication, but if you insist. There quite obviously something else going on lmao
>>
>>17711273
Umad?
>>
>>17711269
You don't know that
>>
>>17711282
I do.
>>
>>17711286
How so
>>
>>17711277
Pic of ass fisting plz
>>
>>17711290
Well I'm not telling him are you?
>>
>>17711298
Things like that spread and do get out tard
>>
>>17711313
It won't. Ty for your concern
>>
>>17711113
Totally won't eat away at your ex at all and fuck with his head nooooooo. But that's fine, just do whatever you want to because that's fine not at your expense.
>>
>>17711332
But he won't know.
>>
>>17711338
It's more the act of doing something that would devastate them if they ever did find out (which he eventually will) so on you be a shitty person if you want
>>
>>17711343
Why is there hate on me. He is my ex bf and I'm trying to move on. This has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>17711350
Fucking somebody just to get rid of feelings does not fix or do shit other then create more problems. Don't be a 15 year old about the situation and actually talk things out then go from there not just "hur durr ill go get fucked". Maybe they've changed who knows.
>>
>>17711350
Sex will only create more feelings, not destroy them.
>>
>>17711361
lol and when someone brakes up with you it destroys you from the inside.. YAY :D
>>
>>17711361
Yes feelings of pleasure.
>>
>>17711370
You're really showing you're immaturity if you honestly think just getting fucked will just kill off feelings
>>
Have you ever gotten laid OP you can't be this dumb
>>
>>17711350
You came here looking for someone to agree with you that is enough on itself but you took things foward.
>>
>>17711045
Ur a virgin lmao
>>
>>17711350
Because you aren't moving on. You are trying to do an act that even you admitted would shut that door. People are calling you selfish because you are trying to use one guy to force a different guy out that you don't have the guts to do it without a patsy. The guy you are about to bone won't care, but if he finds out you used him just to make sure you can't go back to another guy he will never look at you the same. Be ready to have two guys not want to deal with your crap or possibly worse, one guy who never wants to deal with you again and another who looks at you as a booty call since you started the trend.

You won't feel fulfilled for long. Find something better to do to get your mind off your ex.
>>
>>17711416
I will do other things but I want to do this guy a lot and now I can.
>>
>>17711456
You're just going to create more problems for a little bit for short term happiness YOU VIRGIN lol
>>
>>17711456
>I made this thread looking for validation, not advice
Literally all you have to say. Can you prove me wrong? I do not believe so
>>
>>17711456
Have you even listened to a word anybody has said itt?
>>
>>17711456
Then do him, but don't give anyone that shit that it will help you get over your ex. The very second you let that enter your mind is when you were using the other guy. I'd say wait a month, at least, before you jump is bones to make sure you aren't using him. You don't do that and there will be no turning back to the friendship or whatever it is you have with him. If you already promised him sex next time you meet up you are fucked in more ways than one.
>>
>>17711045
Enjoy. Your ex no doubt deserves it.
>>
Ndjdhcnfldbc
>>
>>17711487
It's not like I said I promise to have sex. We flirt with each other. A hotel is booked. It's just obvious we will. We are both adults. I am using him and he is me.
>>
>>17711474
I can't and I'm okay with that.
>>
>>17711045
Ignore the jealous Virgins. It probably won't help you move on as such and I've done what you are planning with this new guy. It gives your mind a new focus so I say enjoy and have great sex. Leave inhibitions at the door and go for it.
>>
>>17713080
Jealous of a slut. Hope she gets aids.
>>
go for it, but remember, its only like a medication that helps at that particular moment. it wont ever solve your sadness over your loss but will ease the pain for some time, which, like any medication, if used in moderation can help you to overcome a bigger issue.

but scars never fully heal. a
>>
>>17711045

Yeah it may, depends how long you were together, how long you have been apart and also how your relationship ended. But at the end of the day you're single, you don't owe your ex anything and can do what you want. I just would make sure you're doing it for the right reasons, might make you feel shittier if you're pump and dumped.
>>
>>17713330
I've known this guy i'm meeting for quite a while so its not a case of us wanting to be a couple, it is a mutual meet for sex. I may feel shit after, but right now its all I can think about.
>>
>>17711063
how long you been broken up with your ex?
>>
>>17711108
>Never cheated when together.
What does this even mean? Did you break up with your "ex" for a day to fuck someone else and then get right back with him?

That's still cheating.
>>
>>17713394
Why do you need permission from us? Go get laid, what the fuck.
>>
>>17713480
About a month.
>>
>>17713485
No.
>>
rebound sex isnt as bad as people say it is
>>
>>17713569
I never thought of it as rebound sex but I guess that is exactly what it is.
>>
>>17711057
Just do what you want.

If you're not in a relationship, sleep with who you want. It's really not a big deal.

Like, personally, I'm sex repulsed and hate the idea of it, but different strokes for different folks you know. I just don't see why people think it's a big deal if all parties involved are consenting adults without previously established obligations and you're not being malicious.
>>
>>17713595
Why are you sex repulsed? Just curious.
>>
>>17713601
I don't really know to be honest.

Genitals just seem gross. The smell, the feel, the wet slick sensation. I just don't like it, it makes me feel physically ill. Doesn't matter what kind of genitals, either.
>>
>>17713615
Ah okay, that is interesting/different. Are you male or female and have you had sex before ?
>>
>>17713619
Female, in an open relationship with another female. She knows I don't like sex, so we have an agreement she can see other people.

I've been in sexual situations before, with both men and women. I just feel anxious or bored and never really have a good time, even if it physically feels all right. It's got nothing to do with my partners, either, because they've all been very good at accommodating me and taking their time and trying to work with me, it's just never something that I've had any interest in to begin with.

I've felt this way since I was old enough to know about sex, and I'm 27 now.
>>
>>17713633
That just wants me to try and make you enjoy it !
>>
Don't listen to the bitter people on here that say you're a slut, the truth of the matter is that you should just do what you feel like will give you more closure.

Love is a crock of shit and fidelity isn't natural, just in case you haven't noticed yet. It doesn't matter how many people you fuck because in the end you do whatever makes you feel best about yourself (within limits). Don't be a straight up sociopath but don't get too caught up in your past either.

I remember being mad when after breaking up with a serious girlfriend about a year ago I found out she had been sleeping around a good bit, but I later realized that even if she had cheated on me it was my fault because that version of me was completely inadequate.

I encourage this policy: if someone cheats on you, it is most definitely your fault for being inadequate. It's mentally debilitating but forces you to stay on top of your game. Complacency is the devil.

TL;DR: just fucking do it
>>
File: nightmare realm.png (313KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare realm.png
313KB, 540x359px
>>17713646
I feel like you'd be just as bored as I would. Even when I try to get into it, it's incredibly disingenuous.

Honestly it's akin to when my brother was trying to teach me about cars.

I don't know shit about cars, I don't care about cars, and no matter how many times he explained things to me, even if I could remember, I didn't give a crap about the information presented.

It's just not something I was programmed with, I guess.
>>
>>17713655
Isn't it a shame though that people do cheat. I never thought I would but I did it fairly easily and I don't consider myself or am seen as a bad person at all. I would truly be devastated if it was done to me though so how can I even have these kinds of double standards. Has it always been like this with people cheating or has it got worse since the internet ?
>>
>>17713698
>Isn't it a shame though that people do cheat
No, it's natural selection in our modern age.
The unfit get cheated on, and the fit are cheated with.
>I would truly be devastated if it was done to me though so how can I even have these kinds of double standards
Because it would force you out of complacency, which is never an easy process.
>Has it always been like this with people cheating or has it got worse since the internet?
No way to prove or disprove this really, but let's say for argument's sake it has:
This is good because we have an increase in a strong force that filters out the ability of the unfit to reproduce. They are either forced out of complacency, or their genes are not passed on.

And thus humanity continues for another generation.
>>
>>17713713
Well I'd best not start dating you or you me or we could both cheat or we would both ensure sex was amazing so that we never did.
>>
>>17713698
>as a bad person at all. I would truly be devastated if it was done to me though
You're a piece of shit and scum. You have no morals, think too highly of yourself, and hurt people for your own gain.

Yes, you are a bad person. You never saw yourself as a cheater because you were never tested but once you were you failed.

congrats, you are mediocre.
>>
>>17713743
>or we would both ensure sex was amazing so that we never did
Exactly, those who don't are the ones who get cheated on.

Natural selection takes two active parties to participate.
>>
>>17713655
>Don't listen to the bitter people on here

>Love is a crock of shit and fidelity isn't natural
>I later realized that even if she had cheated on me it was my fault
>if someone cheats on you, it is most definitely your fault for being inadequate.
>It's mentally debilitating but forces you to stay on top of your game.

Yeah, you sound like an emotionally healthy, well-adjusted person! Not bitter at all! Thanks for dropping in and contributing your 2c.

Seriously, people, if you're fucked up emotionally, ASK for advice, don't GIVE advice.
>>
>>17713749
How can I gain from hurting people, how is that even possible? I wasn't having sex to hurt anyone but yes I know my actions could hurt someone. I'm not saying I'm proud. It happened and I can't take it back.
>>
>>17711045
I enjoyed reading that. Want to fuck me also to REALLY help you move on? I've got a nice thick long dick.
>>
File: 84287170.jpg (95KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
84287170.jpg
95KB, 900x888px
>mfw this thread

I don't know who's trolling who anymore.
>>
>>17713946
I quite fancy you.
>>
>>17711230
Its funny. I see this in threads all over /soc/ and here as well. I feel it myself
>>
>>17713875
I think we need an update when she has fucked him.
>>
>>17713559
Let me tell you how this will play out for you. You will ride this new guys dick till the cows come home and maybe briefly stop thinking about your ex, but as soon as you're done and the endorphins have left your system, your mind will clear and you will be right back to missing him. You might keep up this fuck buddy situation for a few months to a year after, maybe with the inclusion of alcohol if you aren't already. Rinse and repeat with around 3 or more guys and then you will meet a new guy who is everything you could ever want. Then, it happens. You have a moment of self reflection that will cause you to reflect on how liberal you have been with your sexuality since the breakup that caused this spiral. You will have a flood of adrenaline and anxiety at the thought of having to tell this perfect new guy how much of a whore you have been because most guys don't like a girl that has too heavy a body count in her past. So you either lie or dont bring it up, and through this lie by omission you force a dissonance between you and the new guy that slowly bleeds into other facets of the relationship. Ultimately it fails and you go back to the cock rollercoaster; woefully wondering why there are no good men out there and pondering where it all went wrong.

Just put on a good movie, eat some ice cream and get over the guy for fucks sake
>>
>>17714221
I hope those cows never come home.
>>
>>17714217
And a video
>>
>>17714221
Good advice. Maybe eat the ice cream while riding his dick
>>
>>17711045
Whore
>>
That picture made my dick hard
>>
>>17711045
I know who you are and I'm going to tell him.
>>
>>17711045
It won't help but enjoy the sex.
>>
>>17711045
Initials?
>>
>>17711045
any change of meeting me the next one i could do with some whore fucking me
>>
>>17711045
You are looking to run away from your problems instead of solving them. You need to grow up and stop trying to distract yourself from reality.. It sounds like you are using this as a excuse to be "free". No matter what excuse you use you cannot justify acting like a slut, and a part of you knows this or why else would you come to /adv/ other then to try to justify what you want to do. Having sex or partying, whatever you plan to do won't make you feel better, you will feel more empty and alone.

Oh and I am a femanon so don't try to write off what I'm saying as a angry virgin getting butt mad. I feel bad for you but you are heading down the path of sluttiness. Don't do that to yourself.
>>
>>17711045
>I want to feel like a whore so I can tell myself that's the best way to convince myself that my ex won't take me back when they clearly don't want me.
No OP you aren't doing it to get over them not wanting you, you are doing it because you want to excuse being a whore.

You're only going to fuck yourself over because you want to throw it at them convincing yourself that you don't care, they will only laugh at your expense and will probably inform your parents that you seeked them out to inform them, even forwarding screenshots.

That's what happened to my ex after I dumped her, she tried fucking someone to get back at me, I laughed at her and told her nobody would consider her to be marriage material, she got more upset and fucked more people to try and make friends and be popular, she got known as the town bike.
She now has a kid with someone who barely looks sentient.
>>
>>1771702l0
Let the bitch be a whore. More for me to fuck.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.