[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0399.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
I'm torn between two girls that love me....
The first girl is 26 and struggles with work. She is a great home maker but is not very sexual as she has been hurt before.
The second girl is 21 and works in the medical field. She does not like to clean very much but loves sex and wants it often.

Which girl?
>>
File: IMG_0370.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
Second girl
>>
First one is significantly older and it sounds like she has quite the baggage. I'd go for the first one. Especially if your only complaint about her is "she doesn't like to clean".
>>
>>17710968
>I'd go for the first one.
You mean to say second.

Also I'd tend to agree, sadly.
>>
>>17710973
oups. yes, the second one.
>>
>>17710957
they look the same does it matter
>>
First one looks like a good fuck second one looks like she might squeak.
>>
>>17710957
Pick the one that you like.... If you pick someone based on someone else's decision (especially 4chan, of all places...) then you're very likely to end up regretting it.
>>
>>17710957
The only negative you have to say about the second girl is she does not like to clean. Pick her.
>>
Second. Probably the best bet.

First is visibly the most attractive though
>>
>>17710957
>>17710960
>Sports fans girls
No
>>
>>17710957
girl number two. Never underestimate the importance of sex in a relationship.
>>
>>17711024
Yeah it's weird the first girl looks more attractive, then again she is wearing makeup
>>
>>17710957
Shit nigga I'm fapping to both. Ask them for a threesome.
>>
>>17710957
Fuckgirl. Picture makes her look less attractive physically but never mind that, you never regret going with the bed bunny.
>>
>>17710957
why choose one go for both. In fact 3 is the optimum number since one is always being cultivated and one on the way out. I hope you haven't told them about the other one.
>>
You're probably better off going with the second girl but not making it serious.

Which one makes you happy though?
>>
>>17710997

>posting on /adv/

>don't take our ADVICE figure it out yourself

You on the wrong board buddy.
>>
>>17710957

vulnerable sex after a bad day in a hospital is the best sex
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.