[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anon, I need some advice. Got a story so here it goes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Gooby car suspicious.png (42KB, 386x269px) Image search: [Google]
Gooby car suspicious.png
42KB, 386x269px
Alright anon, I need some advice. Got a story so here it goes.

>Met a girl on tumblr and became friends
>Hung out like two years after we met
>Met up at a show, I was a lil touchy, she told me she had a bf
>okay no worries
>I was a huge fuckboy for a while so I was trying to sleep with anyone
>Hang out with said friend a few months later
>I get really touchy on the dance floor again, she likes it
>go back to her place and get drunk and have fun with friends
>cuddle with her that night
>wake up and start getting frisky
>feel bad about it bc she was still with bf
>later on she tells me they broke up
>tells me we can't do anything until she moves out of his place
>we continue to do things with she lives at her ex's house
>she eventually tells me she loves me at a music fest
>she still lives with him for months
>they argue constantly
>he is v emotionally abusive and manipulative btw
>looks through her phone one day and finds out we've been doing things
>he gets pissed and threatens to kill me
>tells all his friends she cheated on him (even though they weren't together)
>he says that if she continues to talk to me she will lose her job
>he's her boss sort of
>she meets up with me and tells me that
>i'm pissed af but tell her that if that's what she wants to do I can't stop her
>I go back to flirting with girls again
>feel bad and tell her about it
>we have convos and shit
>decide to stay faithful and continue again
>we go to a music festival for new years
>she tells me she doesn't want a relationship
>I start flirting with girls again
>she gets pissed
>tons of arguments for like a month
>have a talk and try to start again
>things go ok
>she's still living with her emotionally abusive ex-bf
>she's been hanging out with him ever since he found out about us
>he constantly takes her traveling and to music festivals bc he has money
>in his mind they are still together
>she asks me to go on road trip with her

Will continue
>>
>>17710707
Have you considered that they've actually been together this entire time and she was cheating on him with you?
>>
>>17710721
This. Other wise she wouldn't care about him and would have left.
>>
>I decide to go to Washington to visit a friend instead
>she goes on road trip
>her ex asks if he can go with her
>he does
>get into an argument
>take acid and realize what a shithole I am
>have a conversation and tell her my feels and shit
>things go well most of the summer
>her ex moves out to cali
>they still keep in contact
>she still goes traveling and to music fests with him
>she spends whole summer trying to regain friends after her ex told everyone she cheated on him
>everyone thinks they are still together bc he keeps telling everyone that
>goes ok for a while but puts her friends over me constantly
>I try to tell her that those ppl aren't her friends and try to tell her to separate from group
>doesn't listen
>a few months later she tells me that her friends have been talking behind her back
>try to tell her she deserves better
>still hangs out with emotionally abusive ex-bf
>goes to a music fest with him and their friends
>on drugs tell her while she's there she needs to separate from friend group bc they aren't healthy for her
>tells me a few days after she found out her e bf has been sleeping with other girls
>found photos on an SD card she thought was hers
>basically he's been manipulating her entire life
>he tells everyone they are together when he's hooking up with girls
>been trying to help her wake up and realize she needs to cut him and those friends out of her life
>she is v insecure with herself
>her main goal is to have friends that like her
>all her exes and friend groups push her around or manipulate her
>has a v traumatic family past too

What do? How can I help her? I keep telling her she needs to separate from these people and find true friends. I tell her she needs to go to counseling and talk these things though with a professional but she is always "too busy" is there anything I can do at all?

She's a great person and I hate seeing people walk all over her and abuse her and treat her like shit, just wanna help her be happy
>>
>>17710721

Yes, I've considered this multiple times but I haven't found evidence of that yet. She tells me he'll try to make moves on her and she gets disgusted by it. Also she's told plenty of her friends that they are not together anymore, based on what she's told me.
>>
>>17710721

Also, even before all of this started she said that they weren't sexual for almost a year bc she wasn't attracted to him anymore.
>>
Don't save her, she don't want to be saved. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved.
>>
Stop trying to be Captain Save-A-Hoe. She's emotionally invested and she WILL NOT listen to reason. She's going to have to figure it out on her own.

Move on my guy.
>>
>>17710753
>Stop trying to be Captain Save-A-Hoe.
This, seriously.
>>
>>17710747
Man...never EVER listen to what a woman says. Look at her actions and that's how she really feels.
>>
>>17710721
>op's-head-exploiding.gif
>>
>>17710747
>Yes, I've considered this multiple times but I haven't found evidence of that yet. She tells me he'll try to make moves on her and she gets disgusted by it. Also she's told plenty of her friends that they are not together anymore, based on what she's told me.
Okay listen. Is there any independently verifiable evidence that she wasn't just lying about breaking it off with him to keep you on the hook? Stuff other than what she's told you.
>>
>>17710756
This 100%.

Also she cheated on him but you must be safe right? unless some one better gets in the way just like you did.

Thats why you respect relationships if you want one otherwise just fuck her.
>>
>>17710742
shes not actually that great, maybe your just an ego boost and your feeding her innocent victim persona. she don't give a shit about you OP
>>
>>17710766

Quite frankly, no not that I know of. She doesn't introduce me to any of her friends and doesn't want to bc her friends are also his friends and he would find out if we were hanging out or some shit.
>>
>>17710766

The only thing I can think of recently is that she told a few of her friends that she went to Iceland with about me and how much she loves me and she got into an argument with her ex and she called her friends who knew she was with me and I heard them on the phone talking about me so a couple of her friends know about me and know who I am to her
>>
>>17710707
You're bein played, bro. If you can get other girls fine, why would you bother with this bitch?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.