[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am losing my patience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476922597288.jpg (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1476922597288.jpg
2MB, 3200x2400px
Everyday is a continuing stress enhancer. I go to a community college, where I, for the most part, obtain decent grades (A's and B's), save for College Algebra, which I am failing. Basically, if I go under a 2.5 GPA, I lose my funding and will have to find another way to pay for school. I really, really want to move onto University, but I feel like I'm trying to climb a mountain with my bare hands.

I have a job at Starbucks, which is becoming more and more of a tumor in my brain. It took me awhile to understand and train, and my coworkers never fail to be passive-aggressive pricks about it. I have extensively out forth effort in becoming a better worker, and it, in a sense, has paid off. Many of my overheads have noticed and commented on it, and my hours have increased. But still, I am alienated from my coworker's discussions, and do not feel like a part of their community.

Even as I walk around campus, I notice people looking at me, and when I sit down, they tend to move their seats, or move to another seat. I do not make an effort to bother them, so why do they feel the need to avoid me? I am simply trying to get done what I need to get done.

People even, straight up to my face, joke about how creepy I look, about stuff like my eyes, or my teeth, or my hair. I usually make an effort to laugh it off, but it's becoming an internalized source of bitterness and resentment for them, and just people in general.

I'm starting to notice things such as people having loud conversations, doors shutting, people sniffing as I walk by, teachers going on long tangents, becoming more and more of an annoyance to me. I'm growing, to simply put it, increasingly pissed off at my life. I have friends, but I feel like, due to my work and school schedule, am putting up walls between myself and them, and I'm worried that I'm losing them. I've lost a lot of friends already. I need help on how to take care of these issues. I'd appreciate any advice. Thank You in advance.
>>
>>17710668
>mostly As and Bs
>fear of going under a 2.5 due to one class
Something isn't adding up here.
>>
>>17710674
Ok, so maybe I won't go under 2.5 if i just fail CA, but it still makes me feel like a failure every time i walk into the class. I can't drop it, becauae then I wont have enough hours to continue to receive funding. So I'm stuck going to this class, trying to teach myself, through the book, and when i participate in class, i sound like an absolute moron.
>>
>>17710682
You sound like you know exactly what to do, but you sound like you're having delusions caused by your insecurity.
>>
>>17710668
Hi, I am creepy too... My face is ok but im overprotected to myself and close ones.
Usually look like a grumpy cat.. Have scared 2 teachers by simply standing right behind them

> FACE
people usually measure the person by face ( good looking= nice, bad looking = creep)

>Good looking
usually all dicks
>Bad looking
almost the most kindest person on earth to close ones
happy to have conversation
can be dicks too cuz of the society ( fu society)

>Advice
keep your friends
and find new friends who dont care how you look
dont let your self down because of others (a lot of people try to shit on each other these days)
>>
>>17710692
I too look like a grumpy cat, and have scared people by standing behind them. I wasn't even facing them in a few occasions
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.