[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erectile Dysfunction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I believe that I am suffering from anxiety related erectile dysfunction. I got out of a 5 year relationship about a year ago and have had a few sexual encounters since. During sex I seem to be worried about staying hard and keeping it up and not being boring that I stress out and lose my boner.

Its hard to explain this to girls that are not my girlfriend and it seems to be a snowball effect that with each failed encounter I stress even more. If I'm fapping alone I can get hard and stay hard no problem. Its when I'm ready to do the deed I get stressed and lose my boner or cant get it up at all.

Do you guys have any tips or advice for this specific issue?
>>
Pretty normal man. I was dating a girl for a month and that helped me engage myself more. What I did was focus on the body, her breathing, and how much I was lusting after her. It also helped that we were building an emotional connection, because that's important for me. That helped make the sex better after every encounter
>>
>>17710602
In addition to focusing on her, you learn to forget about everything else and bring out your animal instinct. Remember. The human body is designed for food and sex, your body will make it work
>>
>>17710602
>>17710605
Also, erections are powered by the parasympathetic nervous system, otherwise known as the unconscious part of the nervous system. The same system that powers your breathing and digestion. Learn to relax and do what I said above and focus on HER. Try not fapping for a while do your body can resensitize to human interaction
>>
>>17710610
>>17710605
>>17710602
thanks I appreciate the info I will do these things for sure. I fore sure have not been paying attention and more focused on proving I can bust a nut and keep it up.

Its also weird because in the past I've usually had sex with girls that I knew I was going to make my gf so I was not afraid to get close and real emotionally connected. I feel like because this girl and I have just been friends that I dont have that emotional connection and I view her more like a friend and less of a sexy time person. I'm also not 100% attracted to her so I feel like that affects me . Also I tried the nofap thing for a week and still had my dick fail on me. I just got wayyy too nervous.
>>
>>17710894
Yeah well, just take your time with girls man and communicate openly with them. "Hey, it's been a while since I've done this and I'm pretty nervous." She'll understand and if she's a good partner she'll help you ease yourself.

I lost my virginity to a friend who is/was a stripper. I couldn't get it up because I was nervous and so she had me lay back and domed me up. We ended up fucking for 3 hours. My next obstacle was tackling my inability to cum. So in short, be open with communication.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.