[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 30

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>be in library
>empty spot happens to be behind a girl I was seeing last year
>haven't really seen her around after the first day of uni this year, I changed my major
>anyways, sit behind her in the library
>don't really stare at her
>she notices me
>leaves the library
Wtf? What did she mean by this?

I don't think she had a class to go to either. I know her timetable because she sent me one in the beginning of the term
>>
>>17710581
It means she doesn't care to be around someone she had a "thing" for. For whatever million reasons she could have.

Dude, how the fuck are we really supposed to know? You didn't tell us anything about the nature of your "seeing" her. How it ended. Why it ended. If you cared at all.
>>
>>17710584
Well we were the same majors last year, so we took a lot of classes together. She subtly asked me out for valentine's day too, on the weekends leading up to the day

It just naturally ended because I changed my major, we didn't take classes anymore. She seems too busy with all the labs and shit.

Last time I was talking to her on snapchat, told me she could come see her if she wants. But I was already home by then lol. I showed her my timetable and she just stopped responding, idk
>>
>>17710581
Rape her next time you see her. Girls love it when a guy takes initiative and is dominant.
>>
>>17710601
Wow I had a hard time sensing the sarcasm here.
>>
File: 1422041025688.png (474KB, 511x425px) Image search: [Google]
1422041025688.png
474KB, 511x425px
>>17709270
>>17709306

asking off of these

What should I say anons and femanons?

I'm thinking of texting her "So, how come you started talking to me?"

too on the nose or not?

also, is /adv/ broken or something? auto update and quick replies don't work
>>
>>17710570
test
>>
Been seeing this girl, we've been out three times. She likes hanging out with me, and have some pretty funny interesting conversations. Thought last night was the night. Waiting for the right moment. It happens just as we are about to part ways. She gives me a hug, afterwards i keep my hands around her shoulders and stand close to her. I ask her if she wants a kiss, and then it felt like a hammer hit my head, when she said. "I am going through some things..." pause, and me looking sad. "I dont like physical contact so much... I don't know you well enough to tell you". I regain my senses and say "Well, ok, it's not like i'm busy achieving something... I just really like you" (yeah.. it sounded better in my native language) then she smiles and her face lights up, hugs me, and says "... but i like you too, we are really connecting with each other" then i lay my hand and rubs her shoulder a bit, and we say a last goodbye and part ways.

This was last week, haven't heard from her since. She is kinda slow at responding, but this is a new record lol. So, did i misinterpret something? Does she only like me as a friend? I am at a loss as to what is going on in this girl's mind, any takers? Decided on giving her some space, but i dont really know if i should just move on
>>
dear guys
how do you feel when you hear a bunch of loud drunk men? do you get scared?
today when i was walking home it was dark, and i was walking past the park. i hear a bunch of drunk men by the pond yelling/singing "OH, I'D RATHER BE A PAKI" and some other shit. they weren't technically doing anything other than being loud (and yelling racist shit but that's beside the point). they seemed like the kind of men that'll follow someone
i wasn't alone, i was with two other women. still pretty scary regardless. for reference, i'm of age but i look ~15. everyone was white/british
>>
>>17710647
>everyone was white/british
No problem then!
>>
Hi guys, question.

I've been seeing this VERY nice guy for the past like 3 weeks. He is honestly one of the nicest guys I've met, and I'm so used to hooking up with shitty guys so I really wanted it to work with him.

However, after these 4 dates I'm still not having a physical attraction to him. I like hanging out with him, he's easy to talk to, and he's sweet, and since I'm so used to shitty guys I tried really hard to keep meeting up with him because I wanted to maybe see if the attraction would build up, but it hasn't.

My question is, what is the NICEST way I can text him to not meet up again? I really don't want to be selfish and drag this out any longer.

What excuse from a girl would make it hurt the least? Should I say I'm getting over an ex? Just not feeling it? I honestly don't know what to say and I feel so bad. I'm super non-confrontational so in the past I've ghosted people and always regret it, and I absolutely can't do that to him.
>>
>>17710653
never been in this situation before but I think just be really blunt about it is the best way.
>>
>>17710657
Just be like, hey I don't want to meet up again?

I feel like just saying I'm not interested would really hurt his feelings.
>>
>>17710665

explain why, and hope he doesn't sperg out
>>
>>17710653
Did he break the touch barrier during any of those dates?
>>
>>17710671
We actually made out the first date lol, we were both kind of drunk.

After that it's always been hugs hello and hugs goodbye. A lil awkward. I could tell he's too shy/polite to make a move when he's more sober.
>>
>>17710673
Now i see why you dont feel any attraction to him, unfortunate end for both of you but be honest why you dont want to date him anymore, hopefully he will learn some day that he should touch during his future dates.
>>
>>17710680
No that's not it. I've kissed or made out with guy on first dates before. I just don't feel anything for him.
>>
>>17710681
>I just don't feel anything for him.

there you go, just be honest, explain why, if he is mature enough he will understand, it might suck for him for a while, but this shit happens.

Dating is a learning process, I had to approach 3 girls before I even made out with one.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-10-27-15-39-44.png (150KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-10-27-15-39-44.png
150KB, 720x1199px
I have a problem: I don't know how to not play hard-to-get. Whenever I flirt with a guy or when the topic turns to sex the only reaction I can seem to muster is something dismissive like rolling my eyes or making a joke, even if I'm actually interested. How can I be more direct without seeming too aggressive? Pic related.
>>
>>17710741
what does senpai mean??? does that guy browse 4chan or reddit?
>>
>>17710752
I have to admit, that took me a minute to get
He actually does browse 4chan although not this board
>>
>>17710741
>that can still involve sex
"Oh yeah? "

Just play it through, don't dismiss it like that if you actually want sex.
>>
>>17710741
"pls come over and fuck me"
Not too aggressive and works every time.
>>
>>17710741
What's wrong with being aggressive? Guys like it when a girl takes the initiative.
>>
>>17710618
No man, don't acknowledge it! You don't want her to feel self-conscious about hitting you up, just silently reward her by being enthusiastic. Honestly a self-conscious girl could read what you suggested now as an accusative question - "what exactly do you want?" Doesn't need to be the case, but it's a risk I'd avoid.

Just talk to her, have a bit of fun, ask her what places she usually visits when she comes over etc. After a while (like two weeks or something) if it flows naturally offer to take her on a tour next time and show all your favorite stuff.
>>
>>17710634
Okay don't take poison on it but my reading is that she's into you but feels like you're in it for pussy. The "I'm going through some things..." etc sounds to me like she felt another guy(s?) rushed into things with her and left her feeling bad. It kind of sounds like she was trying to be more assertive and basically tell you in a kinder way that she doesn't feel like she knows you well enough to potentially kiss you right now.

But she is open to the idea of potentially developing something. I'd keep yourself on her radar but be very slow with physical contact more than the occasional hugs/affectionate pat here and there. Prove to her that you're seriously interested in who she is.
>>
>>17710783

I like what you suggest, but the one thing I fear anon is loss of interest, she seems to be sending me innuendos that she wants to meet.

Like we were talking about how good it is to stargaze over here and she said

>man, I should go stargazing soon

Idk if I'm at the point where I can be like "next time you come over want to go out and do something" or if I should talk a bit to her more.
>>
>>17710741
Just saying but it kind of sounds to me like you feel awkward about how to present yourself in a sexy/flirty manner. So you kind of freeze up and have a dismissive knee jerk reflex to fall back on and hide your discomfort. Not a guy in case that matters to you, but my best friend used to have this reaction and I'm 99% sure that was her reason.
>>
>>17710795
...that was your cue to tell her about how you JUST HAPPENED to have this evening planned and whether she'd like to join you. She's trying here!

But no seriously, yeah, get on that.
>>
>>17710800

yeah, I could tell, but damn, thats the type of date I would take someone I had seen a couple of times already, not someone I barely know.

Fuck, I hate trying to hook up with girls through fb and txt, so much easier irl.

My overall strategy right now is ask her if she wants to go out next time she's over so I can get a better feel of her.

This whole thing came at me out of nowhere too.
>>
>>17710815
But she was hinting at it herself! She was baiting you to come invite her over already here. And it's not that finite yet, if she came over and it would've been awkward and odd you could've always made up some excuse to do something less intimate.

Also now that you missed your chance for the stargazing you might as well propose another date activity you prefer. But yeah definitely do it now before she thinks you discreetly let her down. (Girls overthink too.)
>>
>>17710791
Hey, thanks for the input... i think youre right now i think about it
>>
File: 1391413070021.png (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1391413070021.png
1MB, 625x626px
>>17710820

Ok, I guess the main thing I'm over thinking here is the fact I barely know her. It feels a bit weird to me. But damn it, I want it to work!

Give me some tips for fb chat anons, like, what are questions I should be asking her so she can bait me again?
>>
Girls what would cause you to block your boyfriend of almost 2 years without even talking about it?
>>
I know a girl that I'm extremely attracted to physically, but I don't know exactly why. I think she's attracted to me as well, but the problem is I really don't like her on a mental level. She's not very intelligent, and she's kind of a slob and a slacker.

I'm a really conservative guy and I've never made a move on a girl I'm not emotionally attracted to, but just being within a meter of this woman makes me rock hard.

Is there any way I could try and get into a casual sexual relationship with her without her getting the wrong idea or getting hurt feelings or whatever?
>>
>>17710570
If a girl has invinted me to a party should I say I'm looking forward to seeing her? I know how retarded this sounds but I am a person not used to talking or expressing myself with others so it might not be what she expects.
>>
**I WANT MY WIFES MOM DEAD**

So what I need to do?
>>
>>17710825
No problem at all!
>>
>>17710829
Don't convince yourself that you somehow provoked her into this behavior. I am sorry to hear that and what she did was not normal.

The only reason I'd condone this with is if you rightfully want to show as much disdain for that person as possible, eg if you found out they said the most vile things about you to everyone behind your back and ostracized you, or they have abused you for years, y'know... the kind of stuff that doesn't leave you wondering what the point of contention was that was so bad.
>>
>>17710846
It's pretty hard to accomplish because these kind of relationships usually come from a (superficial) friendship and a loose moment with some alcohol, followed up by establishing that you don't want to date. That's harder to angle for than a straight up relationship.

I'd keep it in the back of your mind in case you see an opportunity arise but don't try to make it happen if you have to create the moment yourself. Much potential for a very shameful memory.
>>
>>17710848
Yeah sure, unless you barely know her in the first place. It's a normal thing to say and shows enthusiasm and friendliness.
>>
I'm offering you lucky ladies on 4chan a once in a life time opportunity to date me

Please apply me
>>
>>17710868
Sweet. It feels like I'm too far gone if I'm even having to ask this, but I can't give up.
>>
Question for the ladies: Do you remember every sexual encounter/partner you've had? Do you consider them "good" if they can make you achieve multiple orgasms in a session, or their stamina? What will makes your previous partners stand out from one another?
>>
File: selfie1.jpg (86KB, 728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
selfie1.jpg
86KB, 728x1296px
>>17710570
Would I be considered dateable? Ignore the moustache, I´m trying to get a beard lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1229x1217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1229x1217px
>>17710903
Ladies, I'm 5'7" on a good day. Am I considered dateable? Lol
>>
File: 1475699930343.jpg (802KB, 1673x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475699930343.jpg
802KB, 1673x1200px
Do you still have feelings over your exes?
>>
>>17710908
Could you explain the joke? I´m 6"3 tall
Or do you want to say, that my question is retarded? Latter is probably right, don´t know where else to ask though
>>
>>17710915
Yes, in a way.
I care about him and will always love him. I shared a large part of my life with him, would be kind of silly to forget about him and the bond we shared.
I'm not in love with him or particularly attracted to him, and barely talk to him anymore.
>>
>>17710890
>me too!!
Oh damn what do I say to that, or is okay to leave the conversation there. Please help this poor autistic anon.
>>
>>17710918
Yes, in a way your question is mildly retarded. Everyone has different preferences and you just have to make the best of what you consider your assets.
>>
>>17710915
No. I used to believe I still 'loved' him (as a person, not in love ofc). But then realized that what I really feel for him is pity - that's all. I wish him the best, but doubt that he will ever be truly happy.
>>
>>17710895
>every sexual encounter/partner you had
Well I've only had one, so yeah. I mean, multiple encounters but with one partner.

> if they can make you achieve multiple orgasms in a session, or their stamina?
Well if/how often I orgasm, of course, yeah. What use is having sex for an hour if it's not going anywhere? This isn't Labor Theory of Value.
>>
Is it possible to fall in love again with the same person?
>>
>>17710931
Yeah you are probably right, but there has to be some kind of consensus on what most people would considere attractive or not, that´s why I asked.
It´s just hard y´know? Like I even had a ONS last week with a really cute girl, but I doubt myself so hard, cause she had no interest afterwards.
>tfw just want a gf
But you are most probably right, I should stop self-pitying/doubting myself.
>>
>>17710946
Yes
>>
>>17708668
The thought of it yes but somehow I got myself a boyfriend who also seems to like guys too and I'm crazy about him.

Guess it's one of those "you don't know til you try it" things
>>
You reading this, Where did you meet your SO?
>>
>>17710862
I flew off the handle at her when she was already feeling down but my anger due to her lying about something blinded me and it was all threw text
>>
>>17711040
I met him at a bar.
I was there celebrating my best friend's engagement, he was there celebrating his best friend's divorce.
We were sitting outside smoking and found that ironic.
We've been together for 4 years now. Pretty fucking happy.
>>
God she's starting to really piss me off. I thought I loved her but its like she goes out of her way to fuck around with my emotions.

Once she got her support out of me she is no longer interested.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck her

Fuck ME

FUCKKKK

FUCKKKKK
>>
>>17711040
4chan
>>
>>17710915
Sure, Im nostalgic for what we had yet resent her deeply for certain reasons
>>
>>17711040
On 4chan
>>
I took a cookie from my roommate when I was walking out the door.

He saw me in the halls with the cookie - possibly but not confirmed.

He technically owes me two dollars.

I don't fell guilty, should I?
>>
>>17711087
feel* fuck my life
>>
>>17711068

>>17711084
Whats up Anna?
>>
>>17710895
>Do you remember every sexual encounter/partner you've had?
I've only had two partners, I remember them but not every encounter
>Do you consider them "good" if they can make you achieve multiple orgasms in a session, or their stamina?
I've never had multiple orgasms
>What will makes your previous partners stand out from one another?
I enjoy it much more with my current SO, I think the fact that he's more experienced and that I'm more comfortable with myself (though not completely) helps
>>
>>17711092
Not much but I'm not Anna
>>
>>17710895
I had just two partners and of course I remember them both (and it would be sad otherwise), but not every sexual encounter, heh.
>Do you consider them "good" if they can make you achieve multiple orgasms in a session, or their stamina?
I consider them good if they care about making me come. I don't even particularly care if it happens, but definitely appreciate the effort.
My boyfriend loves fucking me. My ex fucked me because he loved me.
I feel desired and adored with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17711040
At university.
>>
Okay this goes for everyone I just want to know your opinion on my situation

its last summer and I really hit it off with this girl, went on a couple of dates and had a really good time together then all of a sudden she just ended it cause she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship and that i was a great guy and didn't deserved her and all that shit.

now its 3 months since we last talked and all of a sudden i get an invitation to a halloween party at her place, going to be a smallish party about 20 people

what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>17711094
> no multiple orgasms
I'm so, so sorry. Why not?
And what does/did he do that makes you more comfortable with yourself?

>>17711110
Have you had multiple orgasms? What does he do that makes you feel desired and loved?
>>
>>17710940
If you're in the mood and you tell him to fuck you harder and faster, but he decides to go at an even pace anyway do you still cum?

This question is also open to anyone too
>>
A girl I was dating liked rough sex and just wanted to be roughed up. But everytime I did so she was bleeding. Was I doing it wrong?
>>
>>17710895
I've had 5 partners. I can't remember every encounter but they definitely had different 'styles' so to speak.
Only one of them made me come multiple times in a session but that wasn't what made him the best partner. Sex with him was fun and something to look forward to.
I guess the different levels of intimacy and comfort? The ones I didn't feel close to I didn't let get too experimental or weird. My previous boyfriend (above) was a lot more experienced than me so I felt okay trying new things with him. My current boyfriend is a lot more timid and I'm his first sexual partner so we have pretty vanilla sex even after two years together, plus I have some weird hang-ups about being with him in bed unfortunately.
>>
>>17711164
Well actually a steady pace works much much better for me personally. Sure, starting slow when we start having sex and picking up speed, but then staying at a fast-but-not-too-fast thrust just works for me.
So yes i definitely do cum that way.
>>
Male. For males, what do you like to do for fun that involves going out?
>>
>>17711164
Her vibe will make her Cum. The guy can go at any pace he likes.
>>
>>17711171
>Sex with him was fun and something to look forward to.
Why was it fun? Did he know how to foreplay and escalate things with you? Was he just a fun person to get along with? Was it because he was very experimental in bed? Made you laugh during intimate moments?

>>17711172
Fast but not too fast thrust, but also steady.. Thank you for that
>>
>>17711158
>Have you had multiple orgasms?
Yes, with both.
After I come the first time it's really easy to make me come, but it gets kinda painful if he keeps going for long. First orgasm takes a while tho.

>What does he do that makes you feel desired and loved?
It's hard to explain. He fucks me like he needs it, that's maybe the best way to describe it. He is really passionate, a bit rough at times. He has some sort of veneration for my body.
I always feel like he's desperate to fuck me. And we also have a LOT of sexual chemistry. Like, we can't have a proper argument because halfway through it we end up fucking.
Also, in general, he's more into me - he is constantly feeling me up, kissing me, touching my breasts or my butt. He is kind of always hard when I am around him.
With my ex, I always felt like sex for him was more of a chore. We fucked multiple times a week, it was also really pleasant, but we never hit it off this way.
>>
>>17711183
What do you mean her vibe?
>>
>>17711191
Her vibrator.
>>
>>17711185
>Fast but not too fast thrust, but also steady.. Thank you for that
I can't quite tell if that's sarcastic, so sorry if it's not been very helpful. I just mean he needs to have a steady, even pace to make me get there, if he goes too fast or too slow, I lose it.
That might just be my personal quirk/shortcoming though, so not sure if it's even important at all.

>>17711189
>that whole post
Jeez now I need a cold shower.
>>
>>17711189
>It's hard to explain. He fucks me like he needs it, that's maybe the best way to describe it. He is really passionate, a bit rough at times. He has some sort of veneration for my body. I always feel like he's desperate to fuck me. And we also have a LOT of sexual chemistry. Like, we can't have a proper argument because halfway through it we end up fucking. Also, in general, he's more into me - he is constantly feeling me up, kissing me, touching my breasts or my butt. He is kind of always hard when I am around him.

That's interesting you say that. A girl I was dating our relationship was this way. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She termed our relationship to be a huge PDA couple. We always had sex in random places at the beginning of our relationship. Of course, she ended up ghosting me, so I'm constantly wondering if I came off as needy to her or something.
>>
Can I pick up on >>17711183, do guys actually care if girls use sex toys, either by themselves or during sex? Do you feel threatened in your masculinity or some such thing?
Not trying to make fun of men, but I've heard that as criticism before.
>>
>>17711185
>Was it because he was very experimental in bed? Made you laugh during intimate moments?
Mostly these two. Because he was experienced and knew what he liked, if he wanted to try something new I wouldn't feel as shy about it than if we were both just going in blind and hoping one of us could get off. Then if I wanted to try something he didn't mind being patient and letting me "get my turn." And yeah, he was able to make me laugh and diffuse the situation if anything awkward happened or just to be charming.
>>
>>17711196
>I can't quite tell if that's sarcastic
I know exactly what you're saying, don't worry lol
>>
>>17711200
Ooh my boyfriend definitely cares. He wouldn't let me get a vibrator until recently because he was afraid once I started using it I wouldn't be able to come with him anymore. That didn't happen, I can still orgasm during sex with him.
>>
How do I stop myself from hating women?
The more I meet and date the more I realize how passive, irrational, picky, and downright childish most of them are.
>>
>>17711208
That's another thing I heard from different sides, although mostly online. Anyone here has been able to replicate it? Like, clit death or however you want to call it? Because I've been using vibrators for some time and never had any problems either.
>>
>>17711199
We've been dating for 3 years and I think that this far we haven't spent a day without fucking.
Beside the day of my grandma's funeral, maybe. But he had a very inappropriate boner when he picked me up and I was all dressed up and pretty.

It feels good tho, we have really great chemistry in general, we are really intellectually compatible and he's a great person.
He's not even amazingly attractive objectively, but since the day we met we weren't able to keep our hands off each other. The mysteries of love and shit like that, I guess.
>>
>>17711145
bump plz
>>
>>17711216
You're lucky. I wish I could fuck a girl I met everyday lol. I feel like some girls can't keep up
>>
>>17711244
>I feel like some girls can't keep up
Some can't, call me frigid but I'm one of those. I need a day break between sex, it's just too much for me sometimes.
>>
>>17711244
It's pretty fucking nice. We always spent a lot of time together, and moved in together super early. After 3-4 months together we were just like "You're basically living here anyway" and we just agreed to live together.

>I feel like some girls can't keep up
Probably some can't. But some guys aren't up to fuck every day either.
My ex for sure wasn't, after 2-3 days of fucking daily he got stressed.
>>
>>17711145
It means she's inviting you to her party. If you hit it off with her then ask her out again but don't focus on that all night. Just go and try to have a good time, you might click with somebody else.
>>
Hey guys. I met a girl at the bar, and we hit things off. We were dating for about over a month, fucked a lot, when we had fights we had make up sex, I always did my best to talk to her and make her feel good and get to know her.

She comes from an abusive background. Her friends are all bar flies and she parties with them. Her ex is in jail. She has a trampstamp of her ex's name. She has two kids.

We had one final date and my gut told me it was the last time I'd see her considering it was just awkward and she didn't seem herself and the kissing was less passionate overall. She ended up ghosting on me. I recently saw her again at the same bar I met her at and she froze up and walked away, both encounters.

Was I too much of a nice guy? Was I rushing it with her? Is she just crazy? Did I get played?
>>
>>17710712
this

just be honest
>>
Girls and guys

Girl I like sent me nudes, i fapped. I came so fucking much that I feel really sick right now. I feel dizzy, nauseous, and drained

What do I do, I hate this feeling . How do I make it wear off
>>
>>17711331
Take a nap and a cold shower
>>
>>17711344

cold shower helps?
>>
>>17711347
Yes, another anon said she needed it in this thread because she was getting so turned on by what we were posting
>>
One for the lassies.

Ever taken back or reconnected with an ex who was emotionally abusive (never physical), and had claimed to have changed?

What were your experiences with that?
>>
>>17711385

Link post? I'm on my phone and to out of it to go through all the posts..
>>
>>17711385
>>17711403
That was me and I was half-joking, or, uh, quarter-joking.
really you guys.
>>
>>17711405
Ha!
>>
>mad at her
>tell her
This was a mistake.
>>
>>17711432
Being mad almost never does anything except make you look like a retard. And if you both get mad, you both look like retards.
>>
For everybody
My ex gf is British and I have been thinking about her lately. I blocked her a bit over 2 months ago and do not want this. My question how do I scrub my head of the UK? Should I stop listening to acid house/techno as a result. Thanks x
>>
>>17711437
She hurt my emotions and now I hurt hers
>>
>>17711442
Britland is shitte mate. I can't wait to leave this shit hole innit. Your gf is probably get buggered for a chip batty as we speak, don't you worry mate.
>>
>>17711445
She's a slag so it honestly would not surprise me. Yeah Britland is shit move to Oregon
>>
>>17711443
Just recently this girl I went on a date, who I thought I could trust turned out to be a piece of shit. It's okay to be angry, but acting on it just makes you just as much of a cunt as the girl is. You need to start to exploring your other options and use this experience as a way to make better decisions in the future. Make your pain your strength, don't let it control you.
>>
I found out that my boyfriends ex fiancee cheated on him while they were still together. Should I tell him or just keep it to myself?
>>
>>17711514
It could trigger crazy trust issues in him. Make sure you're ready to be there for him if you tell him, it's going to hurt, even if he is with you.
>>
>>17711519
I don't want to not tell him because he has the right to know, but I don't want to upset him and be accused of dredging up the past.
Also, if he finds out of his own accord and finds out that I already know, he would be pissed.
>>
Would you break up with a guy if the sex wasn't pleasurable because his dong was too big (for you)?
>>
>>17711529
>Also, if he finds out of his own accord and finds out that I already know, he would be pissed.
You definitely don't want that to happen.

Tell him, make sure he knows you did it because you care about him and respect him enough to be honest. He's going to get upset but if he's a decent person, he'll respect your honesty and thank you for it.
>>
File: 1475139219679.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475139219679.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>17711514
Anon, it's his frickin' ex, who cares? It's better to leave it be and if it comes up and your bf feels some type of a way about it before there for him, support him.
>>
>>17711537
*be there for him
>>
What is the best advice you can give to a guy about to go on their first date?
>>
>>17711514
Why the hell should your boyfriend if he's with you now?
>>
>>17711552
At the end, ask for the kiss.
>>
>>17711555
Hmm? I think I should take my time with it though. I'm not just there to hookup
>>
>>17711560
Listen, anon, if the dates for at least 4 hours and you've obviously enjoyed each other's company, go ahead. I made that mistake on my first date and I kinda wish I did. In the end it doesn't really matter, though. If the girl likes you, then she'll be more than happy to go on a second date with you and maybe you'll kiss her then.
>>
>>17711552
Be playful. It'll naturally bring out the sexual part of her and cause her not to friend zone you. Ofc coming from a guy who's usually fucked girls on date 1
>>
>>17711571
Can you explain this a bit more anon?
Thanks
>>
>>17711168
dude, if she didnt complain youre more than fine. lots of us like bruising/marks
>>
What the fuck do I do with this chick who keeps lying and dicking me in everything?
She has 'borrowed' things and never gave it back, backstabbed me and done other horrible shit
Should I just stop interacting with her and cut my losses?
>>
>>17710828

bumping this
>>
>>17710828
Do you know her from anywhere? Or is she just a random stranger?
>>
File: 7-red-hot.jpg (37KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
7-red-hot.jpg
37KB, 427x640px
>>17710570
Help!
>Man asking Women

It consistently feels like people think I'm staring at their erogenous areas. Specifically I get incredibly weirded out when women cover their breasts when they're around me. I don't really look at people in a sexual or romantic way (I'm not really interested in being much more than acquaintances with most people rn) and I hate the idea that somebody thinks I'm thinking that way.

Is there a kind of guy that constantly checks you out or makes you feel the need to cover yourself?
Are there other reasons to do that or is my "I came off as a sleazebag" anxiety rooted in reality?

I look kinda like this but without the freckles so I feel like I can come off ask kinda intimidating, as well as unfriendly when in reality I'm just skittish.
>>
>>17711610
You already know what to do. Not sure why youre asking here, theres nothing to conform. Block, delete and cut her completely from your life. No room for parasites.
>>
>>17711300
Red flags everywhere. Let it go
>>
How much do girls care about looks? I have an ok face but my teeth are fucked up and I'm somewhat fat.

I talk to girls fine but I'm too self-conscious to do anything extracurricular because I feel like all they can do is think about how pathetic I am
>>
>>17711613

she's a friend of one of my best uni friends, she was at uni the last two years but transferred this year. I met her once like 2 weeks ago when I was having lunch with my friend.

After that she added me on facebook, started talking to me last monday, and when I asked my friend about it he was like "I think she has a thing for you dude"
>>
>>17711533
yes
>>
>>17711666
What if he promised to only use the tip?
>>
>>17711677
if you are even considering breaking up with someone over their penis size, you should go ahead and get it over with. it won't last.

try and have some more depth to your relationships outside of sex next time.
>>
>>17711626
are you constantly looking down at the ground? just try and maintain eye contact instead of diverting your attention to other things, even if they aren't sexual in nature
>>
>notice female friend also checking out the ladies I'm looking at
>sometimes blatantly, sometimes subtly
What's that about?
>>
>>17711770
she's gay
>>
>>17711770

she's gay
>>
>>17711770
Sometimes I'll check out a girl of she's wearing a cute outfit. If she's got a nice butt or a pretty face I might look just because I'm not blind and I like things that are aesthetically pleasing. Also I might be slightly jealous if she's really hot or has a great body.
>>
>>17711849
>>17711808
>>17711804
lol, I've noticed it's only after I've checked the chick out first. Otherwise she wouldn't do it.
>>
Any advice on how to find a girl that doesn't really ask for much and is okay with stability in her life?

It doesn't seem like other girls my age are in this mindset yet (I'm 21). I don't blame them, they still want to experience things. As for me, I don't care about any of that because I know it doesn't really matter all that much. Maybe I should wait until I'm older and at another level in my life before I look for someone.
>>
>>17711907
Generally plainer looking ones, ones that come from a atable house witth a mother and father, smaller family, not the oldest child or only child, etc.
>>
>>17711916
That... is actually sound advice. Damn.
>>
So I'm getting lunch tomorrow with a coworker I think is QT. Any advice not to sperg out?
>>
>>17711946
Be yourself.
:^)
>>
>>17711955
Shit advice, senpai. He should act like a total jackass and try to get in her pants.
>>
>>17711601
Yeah I've made her bleed and left marks on her. I think I did her good
>>
File: African American Vivi is PISSED.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
African American Vivi is PISSED.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>17710570
So today my (female) friend finally came over my house to play vidyas. However, everything went wrong since my TV did not detect my HDMI, meaning we couldn't play with the Wii U. To make long dingusness short, I also forgot to reinstall some games in my computer when I formatted it and spent an hour fixing it up while we were talking and stuff.
And she was leaving she told me she enjoyed hanging out. How do I know if she really did, or just doesn't want to make me feel bad about how much I failed?
>>
>>17712021
>How do I know if she really did, or just doesn't want to make me feel bad about how much I failed?

If she wants to hang out again, she really did.
If she doesn't (or won't), she was just being nice.
>>
File: 1431493089726.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1431493089726.gif
47KB, 306x469px
Question for females

>date guy
>stable and normal relationship
>after a month or two of being sexually active, he comes out to you
>turns out he's super into femdom
>wants you to tie him up and treat him rough

What do you do? Are women generally willing to experiment?
>>
Girls, what makes you think a guy is following/stalking you?

I notice girls flinch and get creeped out when I walk behind them. I'm not even actually stalking, I just happen to be in their way. I might've looked for a second or two but it's not stalking.

Sometimes I try to take different paths, but still end up following because *gasp* we were going to the same place.

How can I stop girls from being so creeped out?
>>
>>17710903
not with that fucking sweater
>>
File: 1470974268136.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470974268136.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>17711300
>Her friends are all bar flies and she parties with them. Her ex is in jail. She has a trampstamp of her ex's name. She has two kids.
that went to shit real quickly what the fuck are you doing with this person
>>
>>17712101
The way you behave/look when doing it.
Literally that's it.
>>
>>17712101
lol I've seen this question before, stalker anon
>>
>>17712101
Probably because you look/act like a stalker.
>>
>>17712140
But I'm behind them, how do they know how I look then?

Yeah in a situation like that, I tend to walk funny. Like failing to keep some space, etc

>>17712142
>>17712144
I actually don't do stalker stuff though, so it's making me crazy.

One time, I was walking out of a lecture, after going to the bathroom. When I was out the building, suddenly I noticed myself walking behind this girl I sit next to in class. What the fuck. I got creeped out too.
>>
File: 1455789176054.jpg (977KB, 2485x3727px) Image search: [Google]
1455789176054.jpg
977KB, 2485x3727px
>>17712140
Usually when I see an attractive girl, I would follow her to wherever she's walking, don't know why I do that :/ This one time saw a blonde qt in line buying drink at the cafeteria, I waited for her to sit down at a table, but she didn't, she walked out the door and I followed her, through a lot of buildings and stairs, really long journey, into the microbiology department. I don't even know what I could do with that information, she likely has a bf too. I since I didn't have the ID so I couldn't follow her into the office. So I went to the department's website and there's this annual event coming, open to other faculties too. One week later I met her again at the party, I talked to her and her friends, we flirted a bit, she gave me her number. The next day I saw another qt while I was buying food, she stood right in front of me, her ass is mesmerizing, and she looks like an Eastern European model, so naturally I followed her afterwards, turns out she lives quite near our university town... so I have her home address, apparently she's living with some dude, what a bummer.
>>
File: 1352509369627.jpg (48KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
1352509369627.jpg
48KB, 429x377px
Why is everyone on public so nice to me all the time?
>>
>>17712182
Stop Falsee flagging
>>
>>17712188
>Falsee flagging
Nope it's obvious I'm not the other anon. (cute) girls are never creeped out when I follow them, even though I thought they should be. That anon managed to creep them out even when he's not stalking them kek I don't have that powerlevel.
>>
>>17712194
>That anon managed to creep them out even when he's not stalking them kek I don't have that powerlevel.
It's not like I'm ugly either, I'm actually quite attractive (proven by girls). Maybe I was just feeling extra creepy and dark on those days, idk. I try not to appear like I'm not following them and that probably makes it worse, idk.
>>
I wanna talk to this cute girl in two of my classes, but I'm a social anxiety faggot and she's always in a group of friends.

I've showed up early to class in hopes of her being alone, and nope, her fucking friend was there even earlier than I was.

I've started to sit in back of her for unrelated reasons too and I spoke to her and a friend last week briefly after class, but I can't find the guts to do it again.

Girl anons how would you like to be approached in this situation? If it matters, I'm like a 6 or 7 out of 10.
>>
For guys and girls too.
How to Move ON??!!!!!
how to completely stop liking a girl,that liking her did nothing good but harming and hurting me?
i just want to learn how to stop liking certain people.
>>
>>17712230
Meet new people.
Get into hobbies.
Get into hobbies with new people.

Basically, get out of your old you and comfort zone and if you have second thoughts, remember the shit they did and are probably doing to someone else right now.
>>
>>17712233
nice dubs.
but should i cut contact with that girl? or what? because we text each other like 10 hours a day or more,we are pretty good friends,but i'm attracted to her.
>>
>>17712237
Ok, she hurt you pretty bad, why are you still talking to her?
And yes, of course you should cut contact, and here I'm gonna talk from experience, was on a relationship with a girl that hurt me pretty bad, ended it as friends and still talked a SHITLOAD, there was still feelings and we occasionally acted flirty.
This kept going for a while and it messes in relationships and its just a mess, get out of it and don't fall in that rabbit hole, don't let her hurt you again.
>>
>girl bails, doesn't reschedule
>I say that's fine, maybe some other time. I'm no longer interested in pursuing her.
>she asks me out next week, is now also asking me about my day

i like her but i don't like her scheduling/how she's juggling her dates with multiple guys.
Now that I'm distant, she's pursuing. I'm thinking my best bet is to be mentally closed off, emotionally open, feel it out. But conversing over text is the opposite of that...what do?
>>
File: stephens.png (194KB, 289x515px) Image search: [Google]
stephens.png
194KB, 289x515px
I have a crush on this chick in my organization. I try really hard to be social and talkative because of her and she usually laughs at what I say. I kind of start arguements with her for fun, they never get serious or anything, just playful.

Anyway I don't know what to do to pursue her and get closer to her. I feel like I'm being annoying. I'd ask her out on a date but I want to wait on that until we become better aquainted or something.

I don't know man. Becoming a boyfriend is hard as fuck for me, but being a boyfriend is easy.
>>
File: 1456818113196.jpg (54KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1456818113196.jpg
54KB, 640x458px
>Engaged 2 years, together 4.
> She says we haven't done anything in our lives.
>Hasn't gotten married yet, isn't excited to marry me anymore.
>Says she thinks God wants to let me go. No calls no text no seeing eachother.
> No contact 3 months in, finally unfriended her on instagram.
>Still miss her as I saw her as my wife and mother to kids someday.
>She just posted pictures with her girlfriends going and doing new things.
>She saw me once since, and said she feels more free than ever, happier than ever, and doesn't have to feel like she has to answer to anyone.
>I still love her, and miss her everyday. Trying to make new friends and improve myself but its tough as hell.

Either gender, what do?
>>
>>17712240
>>17712237

I don't agree with cutting contact entirely, just cut your side of the contact honestly. Only message her if she messages you - you're not longer pulling to be in a relationship with her since she said no/did something else, so there's no need to pressure yourself to continue talking.

Was obsessed with my really, really hot friend from school cause she was one of the only truly hot girls in the engineering classes, and me and her got along really fucking well. Same hobbies/interests/outlook etc, but she didn't like me like that. I was in all regards in the friendzone for some stupid reason. I asked her out, she said no, I tried to keep the old friendship or make it stronger for like 2 weeks and then I felt annoyed at myself, and did a challenge - see how long it takes her to message you first instead, since she seemed to hardly have any interest.

It took 4 months for her to message me first. It was a message about her friend TAing a class I'm currently taking this semester. I met up with her by coincidence the first week, and she had the fucking audacity to ask me where I was all summer and why I didn't "come through" to any of her "closest friend's" parties.

I'm way off topic. Back on it, uh, just break contact from your side, don't text her at all unless she texts you. It's all one-sided now, remember that.
>>
>>17712240
>>17712253

she doesn't have a bf,that is the reason i'm thinking of cutting contact or chat less with her,because i won't be able to handle the idea of her having sex with another person,we flirt a lot and sometimes there is a lot of sexting but she said that she can't let herself fall in love with me because last time she did with someone (who is like me in a certain way) she got hurt badly.
>>
>>17712254
forgot something,she text me if i said bb to know if i'm angry or sad or w/e because we have certain words to say gn and bb,so she text me first a lot,and ask if i'm mad at her or anything is wrong.
but still in the best friend zone so fucking hard.
>>
>>17712253
You don't know if it's one sided and there's a big chance it's not if she's still talking.
And this is completely fucking different, one thing is orbiting someone and one thing is actually being a relationship and having it fail.
>>17712254
And there's my answer, I went exactly through this and it always ends the same way, from own experience and from second hand experience.

It's just gonna keep getting worse, you're both gonna be teasing each other or falling to the need from time to time, or worse, getting back together from time to time.
>>
>girl in one of my courses introduces herself one day
>isn't she friendly
>don't talk to her for three months
>sitting by myself in the cafeteria eating
>she spots me while sitting with her friends at a table ahead of me
>enthusiastically calls my name and waves me over to sit with her
>smile and shake my head "no" because my mouth is full; I just want to read and don't want to move all my shit.

She seems way out of my league so I don't think she's interested in me. Is she just pitying me for being a loner or some shit?
>>
>>17712259
>Is she just pitying me for being a loner or some shit?
Most likely.

Girls tend not to do that if you were totally unattractive though.
>>
>>17712259

I mean, you could've sat with her dude, why are you being so negative?

Maybe she does like you. Maybe she thinks you'd be a good friend. Her randomly introducing herself and asking for you to sit with her and her friends seems like a pretty good sign to me.

Why not take a chance next time, if there even is one? The fuck does it matter if she's taking pity, a hot girl asked you to sit with her.
>>
>>17712259
It sounds like you just have incredible rejection sensitivity. There's no reason to think she's doing it as a joke/out of pity, that stuff doesn't happen after highschool
>>
>>17712270
It wasn't that I was scared of taking a chance, I can be pretty bold about this type of stuff when I want to be. I really was just feeling too lazy to move my stuff, and wasn't even thinking any deeper into it at the time.
>>
>>17712277

You should've done it, dude.

Next time just say fuck it, you might not get many opportunities like this.
>>
File: 1471630584660.jpg (43KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1471630584660.jpg
43KB, 600x603px
>>17712259
>>17712277
No you're being autistic and she's interested.

Three months, now that's a big fucking time, not only she remembers your name but she's visibly glad to see you and calls you over.
For whatever reason, you're important to her, enough to look over the 3 month gap, remember your name AND call you over.
She may want your d, maybe she just thinks you're interesting for whatever reason.
>>
>>17712280
True. Also remember that "out of league" girls tend to be lonely because they don't get approached as much. Similar thing happened to me as well
>>
File: d3a.gif (2MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
d3a.gif
2MB, 680x680px
>>17712251
>>17712251
>>17712251

Anyone able to help me make sense of this one? Was moving on, but its hitting me hard tonight.
>>
>>17712251
Move on obviously

What a bitch for just saying that shit to you. I hate when cunts trash on a relationship.

BUT

Was she right? Did you kind of make her life dull?
>>
>>17712278
>>17712280
At the time I was pursuing another girl as well, but she's done with me. I'll stop being autistic and start chatting to her, and maybe try and sit with her in class.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 235x214px
Guys, let's say that you had a girlfriend. And she tells you that she's feeling down. And then the next day you don't text her at all to see how she's doing and don't ask until she finally texts you late at night. Is that normal? Or is that the sign of a bad relationship?
>>
File: Vegaportrait.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vegaportrait.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>>17712291
We both got stuck in a rut. My main passion after year 4 was just getting married to her.

Last day I stood the night we cuddled, I woke up early and checked this journal she never knew I knew about. She writes her prayers to God in it, and the last entry said something like, " I don't know why your asking me to do this? I love him, and the only way to make him happy now is leave him in your hands."

We had a great date the day of too, her family loved me, and she knew I loved her.

She said much of her guilt was not excited to get married and she saw how much I felt for her and it made her feel like she was holding me back in life.

She hasn't been with a new guy at all, have a few mutual friends. I just don't get it.

I want to move on, but I seriously considered her "the one" or best friend and everything else. Seeing her everyday the last few years I fell more deeply in love.
>>
>>17712251
There isn't anything you can do, beyond continuing with life. It's a matter of time before you'll start to feel normal again, so there's no fixer for it. Going for a rebound is a good distraction though, albeit fleeting
>>
>>17712207

Help?
>>
>>17712292
That's if she's still interested, she's basically throwing herself to you and you rejected it twice now.
>>
How long should I be willing to wait for a girl to tell me if she feels the same way that I do towards her?
>>
>>17712297
I feel like there is bullshit going on

On one hand she feels more free and on the other she says she didn't want to hold you back.

This bitch is a liar. Just find another girl lad. I'm in the same boat, my girlfriend of 2 years and I split. She is with another guy (though she didn't pull a bitch move on me like your girl did). We don't talk anymore but we said we would try to be friends one day. I'm hoping we get back together one day because she seems like the only girl that understood me but until then I'm trying to find other women to pursue to see if she was truly the "one".

Anyway, while I admit I still miss and love her, the excitement of pursuing another woman kinda makes the pain go away for the most part. I'm eyeing a girl right now and its exciting!
>>
>>17712294

it's a little inconsiderate on your boyfriends' part but you're framing it as a losing scenario imo. one, it depends sort of on how carey of a person he is in general and on how much you communicate this stuff previously. decide what it means based on precedent.

clearly you need to let the guy know you need him to reach out to you a bit. but as far as what it MEANS that he hadn't at this point - i mean, he could have been busy at work and it genuinely slipped his mind. maybe the way he's dealt with intimacy means that he'd see it as condescending to message you right away - be pretty aware of how constantly afraid a lot of guys are of being sycophantic and "nice guy"ish.

and remember that when you're feeling down, the infraction just feels way worse in your head.
>>
>>17712303
if you have to wait at all, she doesn't like you, but wants to keep you on the hook for emotional attention and gifts
>>
>>17712294
Well in my history of women having problems, whenever I try to talk to them or cheer them up they treat me like shit so I just leave them be.
>>
>>17712041
hnnnnnngh, I wish. you shouldn't do this with normalfag girls though. don't even mention femdom, just ask them to stroke your hair, or ride you, and take it further slowly.
>>
>>17712281
>"out of league" girls tend to be lonely because they don't get approached as much
kek never seen this happened irl, might be people here just have weird low standard
>>
>>17712294
It depends on the kind of relationship, as well as how often this happens. I could never imagine myself doing that to a SO.
If you talked about it that night and then in the morning he didn't go for the "how are you feeling today?" that's a bit more normal than just not addressing it (especially if you're not a couple that has an ongoing text conversation). If he remembered on his own to ask you when you texted him later then that's not too bad.
If this is one of the first times you feel like this then whatever. If this kind of thing seems thematic then that would be a much more concrete bad sign.
>>
>>17712319
>kek never seen this happened irl
Well they definitely do not get approached as often as ugly cute girls who seem "easier" to guys.
>>
>>17712307
>>17712313

To be honest the whole reason I'm feeling down is because I suddenly just realized a while ago that our relationship is sort of sad. i have no idea on how to communicate that to him without offending him. This is his first relationship so I know he probably has no idea what he's doing. I don't want to break his heart but my heart is sinking more and more everyday. I was planning on speaking to him about this in person soon but just have to figure out what to say.
>>
>>17712325
Are you breaking up with him?

How is it sad?
>>
>>17712325
What is he doing?
Or well, NOT doing in this possible case?

There's a reason it's sad and there might be a way to fix it, if you ask him nicely.

>>17712331
As a guy I know several that take something like that to heart.

SPECIALLY if it's their first relationship.
>>
File: butterball.jpg (6KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
butterball.jpg
6KB, 236x213px
how do i make sure girls won't approach me if i start taking classes? i'm probably worrying over nothing especially since i'd be going to a community college where or some reason i expect that kind of thing doesn't happen as often

do girls approach guys often? i've never seen it happen irl but i see guys talk about it sometimes

so far i think i've done a good job (admittedly not on purpose) putting out an unapproachable vibe, whether it be due to my lack of nice clothes/haircut/posture or just the fact that my desire to be unnoticed permeates my exterior or something, girls don't usually seem that interested in me

however most of my time outside isn't spent in an ideal environment for this kind of thing, i'm worried that in a classroom or job setting girls might try to talk to me or some shit

i've been told i'm attractive or that i could model which is why i'm worrying about this

so girls if a guy was model attractive (honestly i'm not actually good enough to model but looking at myself objectively i'd have to say i'm closer to that than average) would you be more or less likely to approach them? and if they were more muscular than skinny would that increase or decrease the chances of you approaching them? logic dictates that an attractive person would get more attention but maybe intimidation plays a role in these kinds of things too? i know it would for me when it comes to girls if i felt like they were out of my league etc
>>
What do guys think of girls with tattoos?

I designed a full body piece for myself and finally have the money to get it done, everything but the right side of my face and chest will be tattoo'd. It's probably my best work and I dont usually use ink. i'd post it but the artist has it atm. I'm starting to have second thoughts. I'm a pretty boring person too people usually attribute tattoos to certain qualities i dont have.
>>
>>17712331
>>17712332

We don't really talk. Sometimes I'll want to tell him something after he texts me complaining about something (which is everytime he texts me) but after I tell him "I'm sorry that's bad" he won't reply and I assumed he was busy. This happened quite a few times. Sometimes I wanted to tell him I was sad about something but again, I assumed he was busy so I left him alone.

Then I realized that he wasn't as busy as I thought he was. Now I feel miserable thinking about all the times I had to reach out to other people because I didn't think I could tell him about my unhappiness because I didn't want to bother him while he was "busy".
>>
>>17712335
why are you doing this in the first place?
>>
>>17712312
>but wants to keep you on the hook for emotional attention and gifts
no gifts involved, but I think you're right.
Honestly, I hate my situation, This girl I like, I didn't even want to tell her I liked her. She pushed until she found out. I didn't want to ask for her phone number. She pushed me to ask. And now that my feeling are out there she says she needs to think. Fuck this. She put me in this situation, and I will be the one with the broken heart at the end of the day.
>>
>>17712259
Similar thing happened to me except that was after we hooked up ONCE at the welcoming party, I had my phone off that Sunday and she fucking called my roommate to wake me up at 10 AM to ask me to come with her to some bs event, and to make it worse my roommate is interested in her, too so he got butthurt the whole semester, and I just wanted to devoted my first year to catching up with modern analysis, sex is fine but honestly I wasn't interested in dating.
>>
>>17712343
you mean trying not to be approached or asking the question?
>>
>>17712342
Adding on to this, I thought about it and I feel like it's my fault for not just saying anything. That's why I haven't daid anything to him because I know it's my fault too.
>>
>>17712342
Talk to him
Confront him
Break up if no solution can be reached

But don't be aggressive. Its his first relationship, he is probably too retarded to know what to dom
>>
>>17712347
going to community college kek
>>
>>17712342
Oh well he needs to know then, that's not just him being uncaring, it could be he's naturally like that or something.

You really should bring it up but say it in a way that assures him it's not his fault, and that you should've mentioned it earlier but at the same time, be stern enough so that the message gets through.

>>17712341
Depends on the girl, guy and the tatoo itself.

I actually really like tattoos if they're done correctly, a really well done art piece or something commemorating something in your life are not only admirable to my eyes but I see them as big turn ons, as long as they're not in a private area.
Now, a full body piece is on another realm completely and it's gonna limit you a lot on the people you meet, not gonna lie.
People are gonna see the tattoos and they're gonna imagine a million things.
I wouldn't care that much if the person is well a good person, but it does raises some flags out of past experiences and people, which happened to fall on those qualities you're probably thinking.

As a relationship? You're also gonna be limited, probably mostly to guys that also have tons of tattoos or maybe even body modifications.
There's a huge gap between a tattoo and a full on body piece that you will carry on you forever.
You have to be extremely confident on it.
>>
>>17712351
got shit grades in high school and it just seems easier for now i guess
>>
>>17712347
To not be approached, seems like such a counter intuitive thing to do specially in college.
>>
>>17712341
ugghj
>>
>>17712360
he wanted to focus on class
at a community college
because he thinks he's attractive and girls will come to him
classic 4channer
>>
>>17712366
Its just fucking stupid, being in college is also about meeting certain people.
>>
>>17712366
it's not because i want to focus on class you faggot
>>
>>17712373
ok you're still not explaining
>>
>>17712366
I bet he thinks his life is an anime
>>
So there's this girl that I really like at work. I'm not used to girls talking to me because I am unattractive and quiet. But she seems excited every time we see each other, she teases me often, and we text/snapchat almost everyday. But she is generally nice to everyone because that's just her personality. So am I just mistaking her just being nice to me as her being attracted to me or is there a good chance that she likes me?

Also she has said that she isn't ready for a bf yet because she recently went through a break up. She also doesn't seem to like when other guys hit on her or are open about their feelings toward her. So, I don't want to tell her that I like her yet because I am not sure how she would feel about it and I don't want to ruin our friendship. So what move should I make next?
>>
>>17712335
I don't think any girl would approach a faggot like you to begin with so don't worry.
>>
>>17712366
also i don't actually expect they'll come to me, obviously girls don't usually approach guys

but i've still seen multiple accounts of guys claiming to be unattactive/average getting approached

and then you see anons in these threads asking about situations which girls instigated etc like >>17712259

>>17712377
i don't have the experience or desire for a casual sexual relationship and i'm too autistic for an actual relationship

even if a girl was just being friendly to me with no desire to fuck/date i would be too awkward and hate myself no matter how i handled the encounter

and i have no idea what to say or how to act in those kinds of situations even if i did want one of those things anyways

>>17712383
no but i wish
>>
File: weaboolife.jpg (79KB, 488x694px) Image search: [Google]
weaboolife.jpg
79KB, 488x694px
>>17712383
So he's basically this guy
>>
>>17712388
that's what i'm thinking but maybe they won't be able to tell
>>
>>17712389
k. Same old story as almost every guys here then. Everyone move along now.
>>
>>17712389
So it sounds like nobody already approaches you. Keep doing what you're doing then? You'd think people would want to improve themselves but then there are people like you.
>>
File: 1473456477953.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473456477953.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>17712389
pretty much this
>>17712396
>>
>>17712395
most guys here are asking for relationship advice or how to be more successful on tinder/with their crush though

>>17712396
i should have been more specific but i'm still a neet faggot right now, i still leave my house pretty often but they aren't the kind of ventures i'd expect anyone to get approached on, just when i have a specific destination
>>
File: 1468629926633.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468629926633.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>tfw picking fights with all my friends for fun
>tfw crush said "I think you're all talk"
>tfw I asked her if she wanted to fight me
>tfw we're all walking towards our cars
>tfw my wingwoman says "You don't ask a girl you like if she wants to fight you!"

I didn't know what to say! Usually I'm witty but she makes me nervous and speechless.

I make her laugh and stuff often but man I feel like it was an insult. Was it an insult? How will I ever redeem myself into her heart? ;_;
>>
>>17712401
You sound annoying
>>
>>17712400
By the sound of it you're never going to get approached by anyone. No need to worry.
>>
>>17712400
I think you should tone down the ego and stop assuming people would want to approach you for fun you NEET
>>
File: 1473538460207.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1473538460207.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>17712402
FFFFFFUCK

Thats what I thought. I think I'm being a try hard in front of her. Maybe I should like...shut up...and give up
>>
Girls what do you think of guys who are outward and loud with everyone but really shy around just you (because he likes you obviously)? Do you find it endearing? Or do you want to be treated the same and he should get over his shyness?
>>
File: 1457072262450.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457072262450.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>>17712408
gonna add to this question as a completely different person.

What about the opposite situation?
Someone who's shy but looks confident and when he's with you, he's confident, outgoing and talkative because YOU make him feel like that.
>>
>>17712404
i was asking in case it happened because i don't want it to happen, it's not like every time i go outside i expect someone to talk to me. people have still approached me when i'm out and i legitimately don't like it

i don't think anything about my posts implied i actually assumed people would want to talk to me, i'm triggered tbqh

it's a logical worry to have based on what i've seen, once you consider the autism that is necessary to worry about it in the first place
>>
>>17712401
>I make her laugh and stuff often but man I feel like it was an insult.

I'm a dude but for what it's worth...
My take on this is she was halfway teasing you, but also halfway calling you out...

Pro tip... from the sounds of it--if even your workingwoman's pulling you aside to tell you you're fucking up--you're acting INSANELY childish and immature... and most chicks DON'T dig that fyi...

Yeah there are girls who like guys who can be a bit childish at times, and even be turned out by a fiery passion and unpredictable hot temperateness ...

But NO ONE likes a poser who's all bark and no bite.

That's part of why a lot of girls say they like "mature" older guys. Because by the time you get to a certain age, you realize all the blustering is bullshit and actions speak louder than words.

Stop being a barking like a Chihuahua and start being one of the big boys.

How do you redeem yourself? You don't really need to because, for one, there's no proof you've ruined any chance or anything, but two, even if you did there is no single action you could do anyway. All you can do change who you are on your own, on your own time, and if some point along the line she appreciates this, she appreciates it.

>>17712341
>What do guys think of girls with tattoos?

General rule of thumb: guys with tattoo's tend to like girls with tattoos
This goes double when it comes to MAJOR body mods like you're talking about.

Personally, I don't have tattoos, nor do i mind them at all, but IMO, if you're putting them in immediately visible places, you're probably fucking up because, if you're out and about in the conservative adult world, a lot of people will NOT take you seriously or treat you with the same respect in many more formal/serious situations.

Bottom line though: If you're 100% certain it'd it make you happy, do it. Your life is your own and fuck what anyone else thinks. Just remember this shit is hard to get rid of so make sure you have no doubts.
>>
what do women think of amputees

I have melanoma that has spread on my leg, so it is likely going to be amputated soon. am I done for with women?
>>
>>17712389
>even if a girl was just being friendly to me with no desire to fuck/date i would be too awkward and hate myself no matter how i handled the encounter
Just major in STEM

That's what I'm doing and I'm finally free of the curse of cooties.

>>17712341
Opinions vary. Some guys love them, some guys hate them. Admittedly I tend to really like the more colorful ones but I've never really clicked with a woman who's into that scene.

That said you're talking about something on a whole new level even most tattoo fans would have an issue with I think. Sleeve or back tattoo? Great. But you're talking about putting it on your face. Why not go with smaller steps like half of an arm first and decide if you like it.
>>
>>17712403
but i won't be a neet forever, which is why i was asking, and people can't tell what your personality is like without speaking to you

if i left it at that you'd probably say something like "by the sound of it no one would want to talk to you after approaching you anyways" in a weak, pointless attempt to hurt my feelings or something

it's true that with my personality, most girls would find me less attractive once i responded, should they approach me

but i'd rather be ignored than be a disappointment, however small of a disappointment it may be

anyways i doubt i'm going to get unbiased responses as people seem to have assumed i was arrogant based on the passive aggressive vitriol so i'll just hope that what i'm doing now is good enough and bail

but if anything happens to me out there in the real world it's all your fault

>>17712438
seems like a good idea, i doubt i have what it takes to major in stem but thanks
>>
>>17712400
>most guys here are asking for relationship advice or how to be more successful on tinder/with their crush though
And many of them are also telling the story of how attractive they are and girls come to them, I mean read this very thread..

>>17712438
I'm afraid it has nothing to do with your major m8
>>
>>17712450
>I'm afraid it has nothing to do with your major m8
The joke was that there are like maybe 1 women out of every 10 students. Cummon m8
>>
>>17712450
i know i said i'd bail but i sensed the annoying presence of some ellipses so i had to come back and set you straight

was talking about /adv/ in general not this thread specifically, i haven't read the entirety of the thread..............................................................................
>>
>>17712445
I highly doubt you're as good looking as you say you are. Or even average looking, solely based on the fact that you're an autistic NEET. Most men in general never get asked out. Only the really attractive men do, and they put time into exercise, hygiene, haircuts, etc.

Even then, what's so bad about saying "sorry, I'm not interested" when approached? You're not hurting or disappointing anyone. Is that so hard?
>>
>>17712435
a-anyone? feel free to put me down it's ok
>>
>>17712435
Amputee women exist.
You'll be fine lad. That's the least of your worries. Be safe friend x
>>
>>17712492
what about non-amputees though? we'd be known as the "amputee couple", i'd like something that wasn't based around that. i might just be salty with the ordeal though.
>>
>>17712466
>implying you have to be ugly/average to be autistic or a NEET

wow dude that's really superficial of you...

but seriously there's really nothing about being autistic or a neet that implies you can't be attractive, and i do exercise. also i tried to stress the fact that other people told me i was attractive and that i only come to that conclusion when looking at myself from someone else's point of view, it's not like i don't hate myself or certain aspects of my appearance anyways. i guess i can't expect anonymous strangers to trust that i'm not delusional so this misunderstanding was inevitable

also it's not really just about dating, i don't really envision a girl asking me out immediately when i worry about this stuff. i mean i would definitely prefer a girl just saying hi to me over one asking me out randomly, but even the former sounds very uncomfortable

"sorry, I'm not interested" sounds really unsavory to me, like i think i might rather fumble with words and feel like an autist afterwards than offer that response. if i approached a girl and she gave me that response i would be very hurt and disappointed

and even if i knew they wouldn't care much, it's still someone they were interested in turning them down. AND they'd probably think i was gay or just a retard and/or asshole (which is true but i'd still prefer if no one alive knew)

they might also think i have a gf which is the ideal conclusion i guess, but i wouldn't want to offer that as an excuse unless the girl was specifically asking for a date because it sounds arrogant, also i don't actually have a gf

it was a dumb question in the first place though i guess, i care too much what people think of me to resort to any hardcore evasive maneuvers like avoiding showers or purposefully dressing like shit etc, and there aren't really other ways to guarantee that no one will approach you
>>
>>17712495
I've never even seen an amputee couple since it's so rare. I really wouldnt stress it too much, it's nothing you can control so no point in fretting over any women that would have an issue with it. I've seen men do fine while missing a limb, and I'm tempted to say that a leg is not as problematic as losing something like an arm would be.
>>
>>17712435
I would date an amputee, as long as he is still (mostly) independent it wouldn't be much of an issue.
Good luck dude!
>>
Girls, would you date a guy in a wheelchair (not manual) who is attractive? My body is a bit deformed but not that noticeable.
>>
Girls, would you date a guy who doesn't have eyes? I lost mine since I was 5.
>>
>>17712568
>>17712572
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I my gf broke up with me and the last time I spoke with her was on the 11th of this month. I was up yesterday at 2 am studying and she posted on ig and it was a picture of where I took her to eat on our first anniversary. So what I'm asking do women do this type of shit when they break up ?
>>
>>17712596
>>17712568
Mine was legit. >>17712572
Is being a dick.
>>
>>17712629
I don't even know what she's supposed to mean by that. Maybe she's just remembering the good times? No idea.
>>
Is it selfish of me to not want to date women that smoke? Would you?
>>
>>17711857
she's gay, plus you (like most people) are too self-centered to notice much that doesnt directly apply to you (for example all the othe girls she checks out)
>>
>>17712711
nope and yes.
I'd date a woman who smokes if I really really liked her. But I'll never smoke and there's nothing wrong with that being a reason you don't want to date somebody.
>>
>>17712715
Why did you have to be such a bitch?
>>
lAAAAAl
("(*@*)")
???Y???

I am a queen. Ask me anything.
>>
>>17712722
cheer up bro, everyone's self-centered, its not a problem with you in particular. anyway maybe she's bi. or gay but so deeply ashamed of her sexuality that shed have an unfulfilling thing with you anyway
>>
>>17711857
You and your lesbian friend have very similar taste in girls.
>>
>>17712711
Well its selfish but selfishness isnt always wrong. Youre entitled to your dealbreakers. Smoking is one that makes a lot of sense
>>
>>17710570
i have a question for the females here

>ex gf from a long time ago contacts me and says she still loves me after all these years
>says she wants to have sex with me
>she was a bitch to me long time ago so i figured i could use this situation and play along
>constantly sends messages and we heard couple of times, everything is nice, se is even willing to send me pics of her in her panties (something that never seemed like her)
>after 2 months she stops all contact, i sent two messages and she just ignores them completely

why would a 27 year old woman do such a thing? is she crazy or am i retarded? or both?
>>
File: 1466056613965.jpg (15KB, 249x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466056613965.jpg
15KB, 249x280px
>>17711770
>>17711804
>>17711808
>>17711857

>it's an "anon tried really hard to make it sound like his friend likes him and was hoping /adv/ would tell him his friend likes him but ended up disappointed turns out she's gay" episode
>>
>>17712664
And it was only 1 picture at 2am . I mean if she wanted to remember the good times she didn't have to post it right ? It was in ig like the snapchat feature .
>>
Does it seem whipped/weird to have a photo of yourself and your gf as your fb profile photo?
>>
>>17712877
It isn't
right?
RIGHT?
>>
>>17712894
Im not sure thats why I'm asking
>>
To girls:
chick in class is always looking and when I go to her group and talk to her friend she always butts in and talks and talks
So I added her on FB
Talked a bit to her but got dry/polite one sentence responses with the usual !! or ..
Since I felt I was going nowhere, I sad ok, stay well (works better in our language) to which she replied: any problem?
I gave a bullshit excuse as to why I had to leave the conversation and she replied Ok, stay well, then :)
Ladies, any ideas besides she's not interested?
>>
Question for men, would you dump a girl if you found out she used to have a thing for BBC? My bf heard through the grapevine i went through a stage for about 2 years and I fucked black men only. He hasnt spoken to me in about a week so I don't know whats going on. I dont deserve to be judged for my past. I love my boyfriend and I'm ready to settle down with him! Shouldn't he be happy that I got my experiences out of the way BEFORE our relationship?
>>
>>17712796
>Woman

There ya go. Dont bother trying to figure it out.
>>
>>17712913

Sounds vague as fuck, we can't possibly tell what's going on with that little to go on with. Talk to her more and figure it out or just ask her out or something. If she's replying and sending even emoticons, you might be doing just fine.
>>
>>17712928
I could ONLY look past this if I truly truly truly loved this girl. With all my hearts contempt.
If I wasn't %100 I'd leave you, not out of judgement, but out of self respect.

I can only think of one girl who I wouldn't leave in this situation.
>>
>>17712928
>I don't know whats going on
Are you having a laugh right now? kek
>>
>>17712928
How often will you post this?
>>
>>17712942
So you think he doesnt love me enough to stay with me is what you're saying?
>>17712949
Huh? First time posting.
>>
>>17712951
Assuming you are actually serious, this is his decision. He's free to judge you for your past, especially if you thought it best to never tell him about it - that's a sign you either mistrust him or were sure he'd judge you for it, so you'd rather avoid having an adult conversation about your past with him.
>>
>>17712951
Not necessarily. If he stays with you, he really loves you, if he doesn't then nothing of value was lost to you. He wasn't 100% invested in the relationship.

I do understand his pain. That would on my mind 24/7. He's probably self loathing and trying to make a hard choice.

Give him time, let him lead.
>>
>Went to local sandwich shop
>Cashier always acts rude, almost pissed at me every time i go there, only notice her doing this to me
>She gives me this awkward smile while she hands me over the sandwich

I dont know what i possible could have done to make her angry since i dont know her, should i ask her what is the matter next time?
>>
File: 1477610012069.jpg (347KB, 1057x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1477610012069.jpg
347KB, 1057x1229px
>>17712951
how the fuck should people here know about your bf's next move? he's probably jerking it to interracial porn and will marry you.
>>
>>17712928
>fucked black men only
>dont deserve to be judged for my past
>ready to settle down
>Shouldn't he be happy that I got my experiences out of the way BEFORE our relationship?

lmao you sick fuck.. try to be more subtle next time!
>>
>talk to her daily for weeks
>thought we were on good terns
>she talks about her romantic interests to me
>tell her to stfu in a polite way
>she stopped
>now she flirts around other men in front of me

Fucking fuck fuck
>>
>>17712934
What else details do you need?
>>
>>17710647
I get on alert because alcohol isn't that predicitive. Wherever i am, whoever i am with, i create distance between us. No need for drunk people to ruin my time.
>>
>>17710653
Tell him how your feelings didn't go anywhere and prefer to drop it. Don't say any "maybe's" or "if's", that will just give him hope.
>>
When you cunts make a new thread please LINK it.

I keep sitting in the old one for HOURS before I realise you migrated.

Is this the only general that doesn't do that?????
>>
To any girls reading this:

Im very lonely due to there being no girls studying the same degree as me at uni.
I miss female companionship.
For any girls that could use a friend my kik is s2272
>>
>>17712961
Oh god I hope not
>>17712954
But will he keep thinking about it and rubbing it in my face? I dont know if I can handle that. I think he told his parents because his mom messaged me and said "fucking niggerlover"
>>
New
>>17712992
>>17712992
>>17712992
>>
>>17712995
I mean, you could at least wait till the thread was over 310 replies.
>>
>>17712957
Is she young? Ask her, what could you lose?
>>
>>17712877
Not particularly.
>>
>>17713021
>Is she young?

I am 25 and i guess she is about 22-25

>Ask her, what could you lose?

Having to go to another sandwich shop in the future.
>>
>>17713049
Why? She is just a cashier. Just ask her for curiosity's sake.
>>
Is it a bad idea to ask a girl for her number if she just got out of a relationship less than twenty-four hours ago?
>>
>>17714050
yes. Either she won't be interested in seeing anyone, or you'll just be a rebound, and the odds of a serious relationship developing will be slim.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.