[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Help for Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

> 1-2 hours of responding guaranteed
> Help anyone about anything
>>
Are there questions that I could ask my bf that will make him realize he's throwing his life away? He's lazy, has no motivation, and i want to leave him, but at the same time I can't since I've spent many years with him. I'm lost and feel lonely. What should I do?
>>
>>17710445
>>
>>17710445
How do you help children when you're not a relative?
Also get a tripcode.
>>
>1-2 hours of responding guaranteed
>>17710465
fuck off op
>>
>>17710462
As i see you still love him but not as much as you used to.
The main reason is because he is lazy, he doesn't want to do a thing around the house ( if you live together) or work..
>he doesn't know what to even do

You are worried about your future with him, you see that he is lazy and doesn't do things he supposed to do..
>you might have a feeling that he is using you as the one who will always do the things

>IF you still love him
Say that he is indeed lazy, and that you take care or all the things
Say that you are considering on leaving him because you are worried about your future and future of the kids( if you get married or you had unprotected sex)
say that you don't see the guy he once was

>IF you don't love him anymore:
Just break up because he will continue on being lazy
>>
>>17710485
Trip code ? sorry im new to 4 chan.

How do you help children when you're not a relative ?
> If you are a Teacher
try to talk to talk with the child, you have the right to
> If you are a Stranger
get along with the kids parents 1st ( u dont want to get charged for molesting kids or kidnapping)
>If you are close to the child ( Parents are ok with you)
try to ask what is the problem that they are facing and that you wont tell anyone about it ( dont tell it cuz they will lose faith in you)
>>
>>17710489
Please don't spam Thank you
>>
>>17710529
Thanks.
I'm sure if you google up 'secure tripcode' you can avoid getting impersonated and have the thread derail.
>>
>>17710445
Hi coon, Im trying to calm my temper and be less angry.

I want to avoid most conflict since it leads to nothing like ignoring someone talking shit or just being loud and anoying.

If you know about how to achieve that mental state please tell me.

Im scared for health problems that may appear in the future.
>>
>>17710557
Thanks
>>
>>17710579
Hello!
>To calm your temper
Listening to instrumental music can help a bit to generate anger ( for me is harp music)
Dont listen to RAP or ROCK too much is you like those
Do things you like ( to bring you happiness "no cigars or alcohol" cuz they will make you depressed more and ruin your health")
Do some exercises or work out ( recommend kickboxing or martial arts)

>If someone talking shit or trying to trigger you
don't ignore them, just let let them know that you mean " Yea whatever". The person, who is yelling at you, is trying to make you angry with your self
>>
>>17710608

This is better than I expected thanks!

The music thing is really good advice.

I was thinking of doing a martial art so I'll do that too.

Thanks again!
>>
>>17710614
i'm glad that i helped you :)
>>
Earlier today I'm pretty sure my crush was checking out a girl, and I got super jealous. He seems to have giving me a lot of signs that he may be into me, and it angered me to see that. I didn't act pissy at him though, because everyone has those moments, and I'm honestly in no position to really be mad because we aren't dating and he's his own person. I got extra jealous because that girl is actually a gigantic bitch. Is this common, or am I just being retarded?
>>
>>17710645
>CRUSHES
its common to have crushes on anyone ( guy you like, movie stars or pop stars)
usually it crush is visual..
you don't really know your Crush so get to know him better by talking or investigating him ( ask his friends too)
You have love the your Crush but you put away all the feelings

>Gigantic bitch by body or mental state ?

>How to get your crush and be self protective about feelings

Spend time with him and look what he can do
try to give hints that you are interested in him
IF DOEST WORK
tell him that you are interested in him (almost all guys are stupid )

>How to know if he really loves you
stay away from any sex relationships for 3 or more months ( cuz It will help you to not get depressed when you go part way and you will text the guy)
Kissing is ok
Don't spend night in same home ( if you do, sleep separately)

>the guy will want sex
he will think that you dont love him and so on ( you get depressed over cuz you love him and the guy wins at the end)
>>
>>17710677
she's a gigantic bitch by mental state. She acts nice but me and others have seen her behind doors. And yeah I'm trying to drop hints, this is all new to me
>>
>>17710697
>NEW to you ??
ok if you didn't have sex with boys, i beg you don't have sex unless you are sure that he is head over heals for you..
if you do that you will save your heart and soul dear ( cuz he will mean a lot to you after the sex)

> How to expose her
find out where she hangs out ( friends etc)
ask your crush to help with something and walk near where the Big B is ( he might catch interesting info)
DANGEROUS and few chances to do it.
try to hang out with your crush more so the Big B will get to turn you down

> IF the guy is ok with her
probably wants only sex
doesn't care

> Young and Lonely
relationships take a long time !! very long time
sometimes you feel lonely or horny
don't give up your virginity so fast

> If it was me who you had crush on
Lets say i'm that crush of yours, and i know that you are a virgin... I would care about you and respect your decision on NOT having sex because you expect to find love !!! Not a boy for a night to feel good...
>>
>>17710743
I mean like dating in general is new to me, and I like your idea about exposing her. She's a few years older than him so I doubt she would be interested in him but still it made me jealous. I've never been on a date before or had a boyfriend
>>
>>17710754
>She's older than your crush
playing around with him
can use the guy if he likes her

>A Girl who never had a boyfriend
easy target to trick and leave
easy to play with your feelings
easy target for the bad guys ( look for sex only and dont actually care about you)

>Tips for being good GF
don't lie
don't talk about other boys or make contact with other boys
don't be easy
get mad at him if he is being too pushy
get mad at him if he is trying to talk about private parts too much
if he asks about sex get mad too
>>
>>17710805
Thanks for the tips. I promised myself a while ago, that I wouldn't start having sex until I felt like I was in a long time relationship.
>>
>>17710809
I hope you will get your Crush to love you and you will be together and get married :)
all girls want to have carrying BF ;)
>>
Dont Be shy im still here!
>>
>>17711013
tl;dr are my eating/exercise habits due to my mental health?

I have anxiety and depression, according to my therapist. I don't like seeing my reflection in the mirror and I have never been loved by anyone who isn't obligated to do so. I eat two meals a day and exercise 4 times a week because I feel like I'm gaining weight. I would be running right now, but I've recently been really fucking tired so I'm deferring it to tomorrow.
I had a physical today and I'm 56 kg, and 177.8 cm tall. I've lost almost two kilograms since I last weighed myself a few months ago.
I know I'm not fat, and now am reaching the level where I'm to be considered underweight, but I feel awful after I eat or whenever I see my reflection. This probably has to due with my depression, doesn't it? How can I balance these elements in my life?
>>
>>17711169

NO eating isn't really due to mental ( over eating or under eating at all is a mental problem)

Exercise habits are good cuz they are releasing your anger and depression.

>Your body is in good shape
> don't know how you look and i dont need to

It is due to your depression!

>PROBLEM
thinking of yourself as an ugly girl ( face related)
2 meals are ok,but lack calories to maintain your body at the same weight
fear of being alone
Not being loved

> SOLUTION
try to find happiness in every simple things
you will get a bf who will love you by who you are and not for the looks ( be careful to not be used )
Look for good traits in your look... you have to love your self ( i thought of my self as unattractive guy , but i got over it)

>Answers for question
Yes, its due to your depression.
If you keep connecting with people around you it will bring you wider communication..

Balance it through eating a more of what you like , or try to add some fat food to gain a bit of weight..

You are enemy to your self !!! that's where your depression does to you.. there will be people who will care for you and love you
>>
ANYONE ELSE :) I WILL LEAVE SOON AND THIS THREAD MIGHT BE CLOSED by tomorrow
>>
Hi I've been in a deep depression for a couple of years and and just feel like I have no direction in life anymore.
How do I find purpose?
21yo btw
>>
I keep muttering stuff like "cultural marxism" and "the jews" under my breath. I'd like to stop.

t. guy that doesn't even go to /pol/
>>
what are some ways to socialize with workmates?
>>
>>17711565

Hello, i have no idea how you look and so on so bare with me to talk it in general

>DEPRESSION CAUSE
You dont have a person who will support you
having no idea what to do
not knowing what you want to do for living
looking at your self as useless
thinking of your self as an ugly person
confusion

>HOW TO BRING MOOD UP
listen to instrumental music ( NO METAL or RAP)
Don't over or under eat
Quit looking at your self as and ugly person ( because you fight your self if you keep thinking like that )
Do some sport activity ( id pick swimming )

> HOW TO FIND REASON
if you live alone, try to get an animal to care for.. ( no money? pick up from shelters)
if you live with someone try to spend more time with them (doesn't include mom and dad cuz no one likes to tell them something)
if get on social media, start conversation with someone you don't know ( girl/boy) and chat about some things...
if you aren't comfortable in social media, try to make some friends by going outside or playing game ( Discord/ TeamSpeak/ Skype)

> HOW TO FIND PURPOSE
you will get a gf or bf sooner or later ( i was forever alone up to 22 years old and depressed)
work towards your education ( if you have money)

> FAP FAP
if you do that ... i don't want you to confess or anything
if you do masturbate you lose interest in females because you are ok with your hand
( i did fap too , you arent alone)
>>
>>17711597

> Slight Racism
you might problem with cultures
use jews in jokes usually

>SOLUTION
use other word for that like " jews= juice"
try to accept other cultures ( you dont need to love them) or dont care about cultures at all
>>
>>17711959

>PROBLEM
out world is build on "who's going to talk first"
if you dont talk to coworkers than they wont talk
everyone tries to find someone to spend time for fun with

>SOLUTION
start little conversations day by day
throw some jokes ( DONT OFFEND THEM )
if a guy, talk about Cavs or whatever the team you like
if a girl, try to talk funny things
>>
I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW !!! Have to sleep!!

KEEP POSTING ILL RESPOND IN THE MORNING!!!
>>
How do I go to sleep early instead of taking my laptop into bed with me
I'm addicted
And start studying early when I have the whole day ahead of me and still think I have time until the day has ended
>>
I'm dissolutioned with my life. I just wanna die already FFS. I'm tired of being shitty at everything and hating myself. I'm too scared to actually do it but every day I hate myself and others more and more. I hope Hillary gets in just so we get nuked into dust.
>>
>>17712756

>CAUSE OF STAYING LATE
looking for fun that you don't get enough though the day
game addiction ( you find it more fun to play games alone than socializing with people outside of the house / apt.)
Facebook addiction ( chatting with lots of people or looking through all the news to find something )
Watching videos to get some happiness out of them
PROCRASTINATION ( the action of delaying or postponing something and you think that you can do in in limited time ) it leads to stress because of the lack of time you have left

> SOLUTION GOING TO BED EARLY
start with small thing ( watching a moive on laptop while lying in the bed. Also turn off all the lights and wear what you always wear when you sleep)
Put laptop aside, get into bed and close eyes ( thing of something pleasant " NO SEX RELATED " )
put away laptop but take your phone and headphones than turn on relaxing instrumental music ( NOT ROCK or RAP)

>SOLUTION TO STUDY EARLY
do it right away when you get it don't postpone it cuz no one will do it !! you are personally liable for the homework
try to set a time for studying only and try to use material books

>IF YOU HATE READING
a lot of people hate reading....
look through the book and find main terms that you have to study.. Highlight all of them.
After that, you take your iphone/something else to record yourself .. Read everything loud and clear.

Stop recording when you are done reading. Put on headphones and listen to everything over and over again.
>>
>>17710445
Not really mental, I guess. Just stuff in my head.

Recent graduate. I have two job offers on the table. Both similar. Both would be great. One is a new company I've never worked for. The other is an internship turning into a job--I've been there a year. So I'm comfy in the current position. But I don't want to feel like I'm settling because it's comfy/familiar. I guess I'm afraid of change. Especially when I know I would never get axed from the place I'm at, because I carry an entire department. Being new somewhere is uncertain.

What do?
>>
>>17713212

>OTHER PROBLEMS
bad or no relationships
no people who can care about you (besides mom and dad)
lack of social relations
getting upset because other people say that you are useless and so on

> SOLUTION
try to find happiness in simple things
ignore bad people ( they want to hurt you )
don't limit your self in your house/neighborhood
visit parks ( sit near water )
do exercises ( swimming is a good one )
>>
>>17713481

>NEW JOB OFFER
you don't know the people
you don't know how the company is doing
you don't know the boss (will be hard to connect with him)
they might have different programs and equipment
might need to move

> OLD JOB (INTERNSHIP)
they know who you are and what you can do
you have better relations
100% that you will get the job there
continue to have good relationship with HM manager or your boss
YOU WONT GET AXED = no worries about finding new job or getting money
>>
NEW THREAD

>>17713566
>>
NEW THEAD >>17713566
NEW THEAD >>17713566
NEW THEAD >>17713566
NEW THEAD >>17713566
NEW THEAD >>17713566
>>
>>17710485
Call social services.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.