[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agorist Anarchist w/ No friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: 195.jpg (85KB, 694x726px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
85KB, 694x726px
Everyone is so fucking brainwashed. My whole family disowned me because of my belief that money is a systematic form of slavery( which it is). Everyone is so fucking caught up being selfish and brainwashed by electronics, media, and social media. Nobody knows what it means to be human anymore. This society has actually made the cattle enjoy their enslavement meanwhile the other side of the world is on fire, people are burning alive because of our selfish actions here in the first world.

Since when were material objects more important than people? Why are we being rewarded for not thinking outside of the box and continuing to not question this piece of shit RP we all live in? Im saving up BTC to be able to buy land to dip the fuck out of this fake ass society. I just dont know if i might kms before i get there....
>>
>>17710204
>Nobody knows what it means to be human anymore

you're edgy. read and study history. its always been the same. read will to power and realize that some form of government will always exist.

This society has actually made the cattle enjoy their enslavement meanwhile the other side of the world is on fire, people are burning alive because of our selfish actions here in the first world.

again, this has pretty much always been the case. the only difference now is that people want money to buy the latest i phone rather than because they need to survive.

Since when were material objects more important than people?

since we figured out that if we use people to gather resources it can give a select few people more freedom.

Why are we being rewarded for not thinking outside of the box and continuing to not question this piece of shit RP we all live in?

there are tons of academic people that do this, problem is that they are mostly edgy and extremely liberal like you.
>>
>>17710231
>you're edgy. read and study history.
lol you fucking pleb money has only been around for 8000 years. lern history you fuck.

>again, this has pretty much always been the case.
Actually it pretty much always hasnt been the case since modern society is only a couple of hundred years old. Before that point you could live off in the forest in your own private village for many generations without anyone fucking with you.

>Since when were material objects more important than people?
Hurr durr you are a fucking idiot if you think material objects like cars and iphones give you more freedom. Cars reduce your lifespan, cellphones reduce your lifespan and fucking brainwash you.

>there are tons of academic people that do this, problem is that they are mostly edgy and extremely liberal like you.
The academic system is built on the prussian sysem from nazi germany meant to brainwash people into subservient slaves just dumb enough to stamp a time card and not question anything, so you.
>>
>>17710231
I hope you enjoy your shitty fucking Role Play that you refuse to question until you fucking die and realize your entire fucking life was a lie.
>>
>>17710258
you believe in brainwashing, you think just because a tribe doesn't pay taxes and lives simply with nature means they're better off, you think the advancements humanity has made and general advancements in human well being are shitty. Your 12 OP. That's why they're not taking you seriously.
>>
>>17710284
>you believe in brainwashing
Only someone who is brainwashed wouldn't beleive in mind control. Lookup MK ultra, ELF radio waves, Theta Wavelengths that all TV's send out.

>you think just because a tribe doesn't pay taxes and lives simply with nature means they're better off
Clearly they are fuckign better off you fuck. Humanity survived for millions of years and now weve have like 200 years of this shitty role play and the whole world is about to fucking implode. You probably dont know shit about nature because you are so fucking stupid but the entire ocean is becoming acidic from plastic.

>you think the advancements humanity has made and general advancements in human well being are shitty
What fucking advancements? Chinese medicine has people living for 200 years and thats 3000 years old tech. You clearly dont know fucking anything you fucking piece of shit pleb. Keeep being brainwashed in this fucking role play not questioning everything while you are someone elses indentured servant and you have no freedom and you fucking hate your life.
>>
>>17710204
ow the edge
Go to a desolate tropical island/coastal city and just live off the land or something.
How will you get there you say? Shit, you might need money to actually get there or you'll need to walk a coulpe months while living off what you can find.

You can always try to set up a small farm in the first world country you live in. Wait, you need money to buy the land and the animals. Fuck.
>>
>>17710258
>>17710258
>lol you fucking pleb money has only been around for 8000 years. lern history you fuck.

i wasnt refering to the money system. obviously there was a time with out money, you would have to legitimately down syndrome to think this. i was referring to your complaining about humans being selfish and brainwashed. people have always been bound by their culture. go back to the ancient greeks, all they cared about was making profit or impressing people. people are probably less brainwashed now due to multi culturism. people have always been stupid.

>Actually it pretty much always hasnt been the case since modern society is only a couple of hundred years old. Before that point you could live off in the forest in your own private village for many generations without anyone fucking with you.

no you couldent unless you where rich. people where basically just surfs before the industrial revolution. if you're chatting cave man times, then yeah, you technically could but you would have to hunt your food, and live in extremely shitty conditions. now you can live off the land if you are rich enough.

>urr durr you are a fucking idiot if you think material objects like cars and iphones give you more freedom. Cars reduce your lifespan, cellphones reduce your lifespan and fucking brainwash you.

you're uneducated in politics. this isnt what i meant. i was refering to the class system. never said i supported it. what i mean is the elite bound the lower classes so the elite have more freedom to create "greatness". you know, the poor gather all the resources so the upper classes can work on academics etc. basically always been the case since the class system. not for the last few hundred years.

>The academic system is built on the prussian sysem from nazi germany meant to brainwash people into subservient slaves just dumb enough to stamp a time card and not question anything, so you.
in tons of academic subjects you are expected to express critical thinking.
>>
>>17710305
I bet you believe in god too. Besides all of that could be true and it wouldn't matter because you wont convince me or anyone else to change our minds. So what's it worth? Alienating people your close to and being angry at invisible forces you have no power to stop. just try not to stress yourself out.
>>
>>17710204
>>17710269
>>17710258
>>17710305
I wonder why you have no friends.
>>
>>17710337
Yeah so maybe i should just fucking kill my self right now?

I have noting left for me in this piece of shit plane.
>>
>>17710332
>Besides all of that could be true and it wouldn't matter because you wont convince me or anyone else to change our mind
Just 1 statement can change the entire world in a ripple type effect. Only a fucking pleb would think otherwise.

>Alienating people your close to and being angry at invisible forces you have no power to stop.
The people in my life alienated themselves FROM ME. And we can stop these powers but people like you who quit before youve even begun are the fucking issue.
>>
>>17710344
Then you should do us a favor and act on what you said.
>>
>>17710344
Go right ahead, I guess your god will take you in.
Being such a preachy asshole will not only make you die fucking alone and depressed, you will also bother other people with your fucking "problems". People like that really need to dissapear, so do everyone a favor and kill yourself, I assure you no one will care.
See you on the other side.
>>
>>17710204
it's fine you feel that way, but why do you have to be a bitter little twat about it?

Also, I'd bet any money (oops I mean slaverychainz) that you're a huge hypocrite and apply your beliefs when they're convenient and you're just as much a part of the 'system' as everyone else.

I'm sure you're right about plenty of things, yes. And part of the problem is the "well that's just how it's always been attitude", yes. But once again, you don't have to be an elitist shit. You lack wisdom.
>>
>>17710346
alright whats the end game. if the word gets out theres a world wide revolt what does humanity become? farmers? what about rape and murder? how do we stop all of the oldest human crimes? how is your system any better than the one that's in place.
>>
>>17710331
> i was referring to your complaining about humans being selfish and brainwashed. people have always been bound by their culture. go back to the ancient greeks, all they cared about was making profit or impressing people.
Clearly less than 8000 years ago you dumb fuck.

>no you couldent unless you where rich. people where basically just surfs before the industrial revolution.
Oh so now you have to have money to live in the middle of fucking nowhere? Where do you get this logic? The earth provides everything retard. It wasnt shitty conditions either. Ever heard of the law of the forest? The bear goes out into the forest and eats a shitload of berries. the end. Nature doesnt cost money you fuck, everything you need to live is available for FREE.

>i was refering to the class system. never said i supported it. what i mean is the elite bound the lower classes so the elite have more freedom to create "greatness"
Yeah. Slavery in a new pain coat.

>in tons of academic subjects you are expected to express critical thinking.
The modern academics system to designed to leave you ina shitload of debt and stupider. How is one worsheet supposed to fucking teach you critical thinking? If you were thinking critically about the current state of the world then you would see how fucking stupid the prussian education system is, and brainwashing.
>>
>>17710356
>alright whats the end game. if the word gets out theres a world wide revolt what does humanity become? farmers? what about rape and murder? how do we stop all of the oldest human crimes? how is your system any better than the one that's in place.
Oh yeah the current justice system TOTALLY works. Wake the fuck up you stupid piece of shit. We bring back the fucking guillatine.

>>17710351
You lack wisdom you fuck. I actually do the things i talk about. I seriously doubt you fucking question anything and here i am questioning shit and then you have the audacity to call me names and shit simply because i am thinking about things you never would have in your entire fucking meaningless little life you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>17710347
Hurr durr keep eating aspartame and make sure to get chemotherapy when you get cancer, it kills you faster and leaves youre whole family in debt because you clearly like money and debt, leave them with lots.
>>
Why are 12 year olds allowed to post?
>>
>>17710371
Honestly all your arguing for is a world where a broken bone will end your life, where rape and murder can be gotten away with as long as you have a horse, and generally shorter lifespans. also your an asshole. get real.
>>
>>17710384
Why are brainwashed americucks who have never questioned a single things in their lives allowed to post?
>>
>>17710371
lol. You assume I don't question shit, ok.

haha I didn't even tell you that you were wrong in your thinking. Just that you don't need to be an elitist angry bitter little twat. Which you are being right now.

Y'know, it's people like you that give a bad name to 'questioning the system.' You make anyone that does look like a freak, when in reality, people don't ask NEARLY enough questions- which is why we're in this mess to begin with. You lack wisdom AND compassion. Some people are evil, some are just stupid, some just don't know any better. One deserves your ire, the others don't.

The hypocrite part- well, you're on a computer on the internet, likely bought with money likely at a job at a corporation and blah blah blah. Just sayin'.
>>
>>17710388

Where are you from?
>>
>>17710388
>>17710204
>>17710374
this is bait. it took everyone so long. It's bait and we're all retards, gj op. start a new thread about how all women are soul sucking sluts
>>
>>17710387
>Honestly all your arguing for is a world where a broken bone will end your life,
Chinese medicine can handle shit like this ez pz. Retard.

>where rape and murder can be gotten away with as long as you have a horse
Hurr why would you rape and murder if there is nothing to steal from? Also have you never fucking heard of self defense before?

>generally shorter lifespans
Also not true you clearly dont know shit about chinse medicine. Out lifespans are being reduced NOW. A healthy human can live to be like 200 using chinese medicine.

>also your an asshole. get real.
Here you are calling me an asshole and to "get real". Meanwhile YOU FUCKING LIVE BREATHE EAT SLEEP IN A COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FAKE SOCIETY AND YOU WILL NEVER QUESTION IT.
>>
>>17710396
>Just that you don't need to be an elitist angry bitter little twat.
If you wanted a positive response then you shouldve left out your little elitist comment fucker. You knew i would respond negatively once you started insulting me.

>Y'know, it's people like you that give a bad name to 'questioning the system.'
You think i act like this IRL? Yeah fucking right i am completley civil about the topics i bring up. I am only acting like this because it is a fucking anonymous message board. I am an activist IRL.

> when in reality, people don't ask NEARLY enough questions- which is why we're in this mess to begin with. You lack wisdom AND compassion
I have tons of compassion, just this topic does not highlight that but i truly care for everyone why else would i fucking care so much about these issues? The programming/brainwashing is undone on me. Now to undo it on everyone else.

>The hypocrite part- well, you're on a computer on the internet, likely bought with money likely at a job at a corporation and blah blah blah. Just sayin'.
Im using a free computer i found in an alley that was thrown away. Im poor as fuck living off of about 100 a month.

>>17710397
Americuck land of the slaves.
>>
>>17710364
>Clearly less than 8000 years ago you dumb fuck.

why are you so edgy. you where one talking abot modern humans being selfish so i provided you with information on a past civilisation that was also selfish. i never said it was longer than 8000 years ago. 8000 years ago, people where not civilized. people would sleep in caves covered in bugs and would spend most of their time hunting and farming. we created a money system to replace bartering. people would still selfishly rape and kill other people for resources.

>Oh so now you have to have money to live in the middle of fucking nowhere? Where do you get this logic? The earth provides everything retard.

if you where born as a serf, you didnt really have the means to travel to the middle of no where, nor would you know how to get there. most people couldent read or write.

>The modern academics system to designed to leave you ina shitload of debt and stupider.

only if you're lower class and the intent is clearly to bound people to their class. its not meh to make people stupid. its basic politics.

>How is one worsheet supposed to fucking teach you critical thinking?

depends on your subject. if you have chosen maths, obviously you are not going to learn about the current states of the world.
>>
>>17710204
>money is a systematic form of slavery( which it is)
Depends on the system.

>Everyone is so fucking caught up being selfish and brainwashed by electronics, media, and social media.
Way too simplistic and generalizing.

>Nobody knows what it means to be human anymore.
Dumb platitude.

>This society has actually made the cattle enjoy their enslavement meanwhile the other side of the world is on fire, people are burning alive because of our selfish actions here in the first world.
Sure. This is correct.

Because depending on the situation, a material object offers you more benefits and it's not an either or question?

>Why are we being rewarded for not thinking outside of the box and continuing to not question this piece of shit RP we all live in?
People who think outside of the box tend to make damn nice money, so you have an incorrect premise, and as for your problem, you're free to think however you what and other people are free to shun you for that ... stop being so selfish, bruv.
>>
I remember now what I was like when I was 13
>>
>>17710374
>medical debt
Why do Amerifats think the rest of the world is as fucked as them?
>>
my last reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
that might help you see why the world is so fucked right now
the following are for hope for the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BltRufe5kkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
>>
>>17710425
>Money and bartering are the same thing. Also self defense, again. Which apparently doesnt exist in your reality.

>if you where born as a serf, you didnt really have the means to travel to the middle of no where, nor would you know how to get there. most people couldent read or write.
Name 1 place in the entire world that doesnt have edible flora and fauna.

>only if you're lower class and the intent is clearly to bound people to their class. its not meh to make people stupid. its basic politics.
No its retarded no matter what class. There simply arent enough jobs int his system. Are you in school right now? I can pretty much fuckign guarantee you you will not find a job in your field when you get out. And if you do you will just be paying off loans for 20 years. Indentured servitude to the prussian education system, keep reciting the pledge of allegiance, its totally not a totalitarian brainwashing technique.

>depends on your subject. if you have chosen maths, obviously you are not going to learn about the current states of the world.
Or maybe the fucking history books are full of lies too? Did you think of that?
>>
>>17710439
>something happens
>I don't agree or like it
HUMANITY IS FUCKED YO

>>17710443
>Name 1 place in the entire world that doesnt have edible flora and fauna.
Any why the fuck would you want to downgrade to that shit?

>There simply arent enough jobs int his system.
There are more jobs than jobseekers in most markets.

>paying off loans
Not everybody lives in a shithole.
>>
>>17710204

>Everyone is so fucking brainwashed.

Absolutely everyone?
Including you?
And what do you specifically mean by brainwashed?
What is your definition for that word?

> money is a systematic form of slavery

How does money systematically enslave anyone, according to you?

How does it surprise you that some people hold different values than you?
>>
File: xkcdsheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
xkcdsheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17710417
sigh, ok kid, whatever. I didn't pull that description of you out of my ass. You started off filled with vitriol, and also the whole "NO ONE ELSE THINKS THE WAY I THINK" attitude is especially obnoxious. Abrasive. Talking as if no one else is as 'woke' as you.

Honestly I don't think you have no family or friends because of your beliefs. It's because of YOU. You spend a lot of time looking at and questioning the world around you, which is great. But it seems you need to spend more time looking at yourself.
>>
>>17710451
>What is your definition for that word?
"make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure."

>How does money systematically enslave anyone, according to you?
Debt, the federal reserve, oil money, war, religion, "land-owning". The idea of owning anything including other people, nations, religions.

>How does it surprise you that some people hold different values than you?
So right now you are saying you fucking iphone with blood diamonds and blood gold in it is more valuable than the lives lost so that you could buy it? Its called having a fucking moral code.
>>
>>17710449
>a
dumbass i aint op. i'm >>17710401
>>17710387
>>17710356
>>17710332
>>17710284
>>17710439
>>
>>17710443
>Name 1 place in the entire world that doesnt have edible flora and fauna.

people probably never knew if they where edible. rememeber, most people where completely uneducated and only knew what they where told by other serfs.

>There simply arent enough jobs int his system

i agree with this. if we lived in a perfect world, we wouldent have to work as much as we do as we could cycle jobs between qualified people. we produce so many resources that we could work a lot less.

Are you in school right now?

yes but im only in uni so i can put off getting a full time job. im not planning on getting a job in the subject i have chosen. anyway, i dont have to pay it back until i am earning middle class wages. im going to pursue boxing once i leave uni.

Or maybe the fucking history books are full of lies too? Did you think of that?

lol, you're getting into conspiracy theory stuff now.
>>
>>17710454
>attitude is especially obnoxious. Abrasive. Talking as if no one else is as 'woke' as you.
I never said that i was just speaking in generalizations. You have to admit most of the populus is brainwashed. Sorry if i offended the 0.00001% that isnt.

>Honestly I don't think you have no family or friends because of your beliefs. It's because of YOU. You spend a lot of time looking at and questioning the world around you, which is great. But it seems you need to spend more time looking at yourself.
I look at myself all the time, i am a great person. I always help those in need and give endless support and compassion for those around me. My family hates me literally because i dont agree with the system they have been conditioned to love and worship. I think about killing myself every day, every second. I have nothing yet i strive to spread truth and knowledge regardless of the repercussions.
>>
>>17710463
Most iphones don't have any diamonds, cobalt is the thing you're looking for. Educate yourself before calling anybody brainwashed.
>>
>>17710463

>adopt radically different beliefs

Different from what?

> moral code

Can you define "moral code"?
>>
>>17710468
>people probably never knew if they where edible. rememeber, most people where completely uneducated and only knew what they where told by other serfs.
Word of mouth, humans did live for millions of years before serfs were ever a thing.

>i agree with this. if we lived in a perfect world, we wouldent have to work as much as we do as we could cycle jobs between qualified people. we produce so many resources that we could work a lot less.
In a perfect world there would be no jobs only tasks that you wish to complete. You would work for yourself ALWAYS.

>yes but im only in uni so i can put off getting a full time job. im not planning on getting a job in the subject i have chosen. anyway, i dont have to pay it back until i am earning middle class wages. im going to pursue boxing once i leave uni.
Sooo youre gonna be paying off debt for the rest of your life simply because you dont want to get a full time job? Just dont work, easy as that. No debt.

>lol, you're getting into conspiracy theory stuff now.
*Dons tinfoil hat*
>>
>>17710482
>In a perfect world there would be no jobs only tasks that you wish to complete. You would work for yourself ALWAYS.
This is a realistic future with automatisation if we don't fall for the neo feudalism meme.

>Just dont work, easy as that. No debt.
And how is one supposed to have an enjoyable living standard like that?
>>
>>17710482
a perfect world is where robots are non sentient slaves. And we're very close. stop advocating for something that will NEVER happen and focus on human progress. chinese magic bullshit might make you live 200 years, technology can make you live thousands.
>>
>>17710470
>Most iphones don't have any diamonds, cobalt is the thing you're looking for. Educate yourself before calling anybody brainwashed.
All electronics contain blood soaked elements. Who cares which specific ones? Its wrong no matter what. Are you calling me uneducated because i didnt know iphones have cobalt? And yes I can call you brainwashed all i fucking want, you just earlier were defending the right to hold material objects as more valuable than human lives. Im constantly educating myself. Can you say that about yourself?

>>17710472
>Different from what?
In this case, being a natural human being who lives off the land and is in touch with nature/isnt destroying everything around them.

>Can you define "moral code"?
Knowing that slavery is wrong no matter what it looks like.
>>
>>17710493
>>17710439
>>
>>17710491
>And how is one supposed to have an enjoyable living standard like that?
Go join/start an intentional community.

>>17710493
>chinese magic bullshit might make you live 200 years, technology can make you live thousands.
Yeah it might but at what cost? They might let you be immortal or whatever but you just handed over your immortal fucking soul to someone who is capable of trapping it in a computer for eternity. Whoops, maybe you shoudnt have trusted all that transhumanism bullshit. Being mortal is a blessing, it allows us to learn efficiently while not being jaded by previous lifetimes. Imagine how stagnant you would become after thousands of years.
>>
>>17710494
>Who cares which specific ones?
Because correct information is important to access the situation and deal with it.

If we want diamonds, there are synthetic solutions for example and by pushing them as the better alternative, we can lower the amount of blood diamonds trade. If it's cobalt, we either need to look for alternative material or increase oversight to make sure the workers get treated fairy.

>Go join/start an intentional community.
Not exactly enjoyable to be in one for some people.
>>
>>17710505
you don't have to be transhuman to live that long. you didn't even watch the videos you dick. whats the downside of living that long if you'll reincarnate anyways. if you get bored on your 10k birthday just kill yourself.
>>
>>17710505
>you just handed over your immortal fucking soul to someone who is capable of trapping it in a computer for eternity.

how do you know the soul is real though?
>>
>>17710513
>If it's cobalt, we either need to look for alternative material or increase oversight to make sure the workers get treated fairy.
They will never be treated fairly thats why they do the mining and factories in shit hole countries with shit human rights. Im sure there is cobalt in the USA somewhere, but they sure as fuck wont mine it there because then they would have to actually pretend like they care about people for once and maybe pay them fair wages. Which will never happen as long as commercialism is involved.
>>
>>17710469
I'm really sorry that you're so miserable and alone. Even though for most of the thread you've been pretty shitty, I think it stems from feeling trapped and like you have no allies, and no one else sees the Matrix. You're just stuck with this awful knowledge alone and no way of really stopping it, nor does anyone seem willing. I get it- But it's ok to relax a LITTLE. If you're family dropped you over what you SAY they did, fuck them.

And listen, some of the 'system' isn't evil. Some material things are great- internet for example. The internet has given people like yourself an outlet and resource TO question shit. It's not all bad, it really isn't. Even fancy yachts and shit, nothin evil about that, as long as your quest to obtain that shit doesn't involve you screwing over other people. As long as you see your fellow humans as ABOVE these material things. People are evil, lots of them. And the more evil, the higher at the top 9 times out of 10. I dunno man. Maybe cut a little more slack for people, keep trying to be a good person, relax a little, and keep working towards spreading what you think is important.
>>
>>17710524
holy fucking shit watch the videos you lazy bitch stop arguing, blue collar work can be replaced.
>>
>200 year old Chinese people
>wake up sheeple
>>>/x/
>>
>>17710517
>>17710531
I actually did watch those videos and had seen the humans need not apply one before. Thx for the content. And youre right but we really dont know how living that long might affect your mental health and i personally think it would suck.

>>17710528
>I'm really sorry that you're so miserable and alone. Even though for most of the thread you've been pretty shitty, I think it stems from feeling trapped and like you have no allies, and no one else sees the Matrix
Yeah im a piece of shit i guess for questioning things. I really do have no allies and i feel fucking cornered when i talk about my beliefs anywhere.

>You're just stuck with this awful knowledge alone and no way of really stopping it, nor does anyone seem willing. I get it- But it's ok to relax a LITTLE. If you're family dropped you over what you SAY they did, fuck them.
I do think "fuck them" but considering im homeless and completely alone while most get money from their parents until they are like 50 years old and that fact i was abused growing up i hold alot of resentment towards them. They would be so happy if i just fucking died and they probably think im dead because i havent talked to them in years with no effort to contact me from either side.

>And listen, some of the 'system' isn't evil. Some material things are great- internet for example. The internet has given people like yourself an outlet and resource TO question shit. It's not all bad, it really isn't.
True the internet is nice. It the reason why i am able to educate myself on whatever the fuck im researching that day. Still. It is being used in a manipulative way and most people are NOT using it to expand their minds. They actually do the opposite, dumb down their minds with shitty memes and pointless bullshit like circle-jerk-book and twatter/snapchat.

>As long as you see your fellow humans as ABOVE these material things.
I would love to see them this way, is their actions backed it up.
>>
>>17710524
>why they do the mining and factories in shit hole countries with shit human rights.
By insisting on oversight of that, we can still improve the situation. On one side as customers and from the other side with the legislative. It just doesn't work on an individual level.

Simply not buying phones won't help anybody either but lower your personal life quality and productivity.

So where are your solutions again? "Lol the world is unfair and sucks" is obvious to most, dealing with it realistically is the tricky part.
>>
i think your problem op is that you're saying stuff that pretty much everyone is aware of. most people know that the media is reinforcing a degenerate way of living. Most people know that saving up to buy the latest iphone rather than helping people in need is wrong.

unless an actual solution is offered to people, they are going to cover their ears. People know the world is a shit place but they dont want to hear about it because it just brings negativity to their lives.
>>
In just a few short years OP is gonna feel really embarrassed looking back at this phase of his childhood.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.