[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not pass GO Do not collect 200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (672KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
672KB, 1000x1057px
Its all over.

I keep getting diagnosed bipolar and with anxiety.

I tried to go back to University, this will be my third time dropping out and I'm only 19, my parents pushed me to go back and now I have 25k debt and nothing to show for it. They banked all their hopes on me because my family is poor as shit and my thirty something year old brothers, one married, all moved back in, the one with the wife brought the wife, so its seven people in a one bedroom apartment.

I can't kill myself because my parents might follow suite, also they sacrificed a lot to try to give me a good opportunity to "make it". Have an appointment today with the shrinks.

What do I even do.
>>
>>17709974
Wew, that's some situation, right there.
First off, I'd say you go to da shrink to get the symptoms under control. Once they're controlled you'll be less likely to self-sabotage.
Then you could look for a job/continue studying. Hang in there!
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 260x195px
so what the fuck do I do now in terms of not being homeless? Every job I get ends with me being fired within a month for flipping out over something.
>>
File: 2.png (561KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
561KB, 600x800px
>>17710045
Thank you I appreciate it but as soon as I leave University its back into that apartment, with similarly fucked up people, who will keep pressuring me about how my mother and father want to retire and its up to me to make sure that happens.

I'm hoping the new meds work out.
>>
At least you get diagnosed.

My therapist / psychologist kept telling me I was normal. MAYBE slight generalized anxiety. "resilient" they said, but really i think they were afraid of me ODing on medication due to past history.
>>
>>17709974
i don't tell this to just any 4channer so consider yourself lucky. get a job and save a couple thousand. google Tim Sykes and go on an adventure.
>>
>>17710729
I also need a study buddy so consider a correspondence so we can exchange notes.
>>
become my trap maid and let me take care of you & be your daddy 4ever
>>
>>17710738
im not even memeing, this is something im trying to do i just want someone to check me if I mess up.
>>
>>17710749
im not memeing either anon ;)
>>
>>17709974
Wow, 7 people in a one bedroom is tough.
School can be hard with anxiety. I had very bad anxiety as a result of body dysmorphic disorder, and it got really intense one semester. I finished out all my classes and took a year off. I still have professors that won't forgive me leaving for a year and are so rude about it. As if no one ever has mental health problems.
>>
>>17709974
Don't fucking drop out, as much as it sucks push through. If you drop out you're accepting failure, if you push through you can beat it. Get help for your shit and keep pushing. Don't drop out. If you do then you really are a dumbshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.