[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cold showers or hot showers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1477182539554.jpg (24KB, 306x287px) Image search: [Google]
1477182539554.jpg
24KB, 306x287px
why?
>>
>>17709704
hot shower when my mental state is weak
cold shower when it's strong

not kidding
>>
>>17709704
Cold when the room temp is too high/sweating
Warm when it's low/just got out of bed
>>
Cold Showers my man. Better than coffee to wake up, helps your metabolism and recovery (eg after sport), may help with depression, reduces stress on your body.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17993252

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003476.htm

Ease into it, start with a hot shower and a cold end and increase time. You'll get used to it fast
>>
>>17709704
Hot. The function of showering is to attain cleanliness. The heat expedites the chemical reactions that actually make you clean. Cold showers are less efficient.

Source: C h e m 1 0 1
>>
>>17709709
This. But getting used to it when it's cold out is hard, much easier to transition if you start in summer. Also it is good for your skin and hair
>>
>>17709706
>>17709707
>>17709709
I just prefer what is healthier for me overall, that first idea sounds interesting ill look into that

>>17709709
Just did that just then, started luke warm and progressed into cold, but how cold are we talking hear? like ice cold or?
>>
>>17709737
Well, how much you can take. I like it when its getting hard to breathe, like big gulps of air, but then again I'm Russian
>>
>>17709704
Cold for waking up , especially good after some jogging . Also , don't forget to wait a little before it to cool down a little .
Hot shower before going to bed. If makes you sleep better . At least for me it does .
>>
Cold. They cool me down after my black coffee and make my hair behave better after wearing my fedora all day
>>
>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.
>>
>>17709882
>removing hot water knob
>discipline
Pick one you fucking turd.
>>
>>17709743
bloody Russians and their stoic ways, ausfag here
>>
>>17709704
both.

hot shower to relax, open up pores and be able to actually get clean.
end with cold shower to close up pores and get that invigorating feeling. Bonus ifeel good if you just done working out.
>>
Warm water while I'm masturbating then switch to lukewarm when I'm done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.