[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: victor.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
victor.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
People I meet keep calling me weird. They laugh and say you are funny, but weird. They say it's a different kind of weird. They always start to laugh when I say how? I think they are thinking of things. Multiple people have said I am weird. WHAT THE FUCK IS NORMAL?
>>
>>17709545
Quite being paranoid. You're probably just a little quirky. There is nothing wrong with that and It's can actually be a good thing because it makes you an interesting person. Also there is no such thing as "normal" because "normal" is subjective.
>>
>>17709550
*Quit
>>
>>17709550
Wow, they do call me paranoid to. Is that what goes with wierd?
>>
>>17709555
That's probably what's making people say that. Don't be paranoid what people think or say about you. I used to kind of be the same way but I eventually grew out of it after I learned that everybody talks shit behind your back and even if you could shit gold, walk on water & cure cancer with your farts, they'll still say nasty things about you. It's just human nature. One thing that helped me cope with it is if you learn to be an honest person and not paranoid about what everybody thinks about you, you'll also find there are a lot of people who think very highly of you.
>>
>>17709555
Chill out
>>
>>17709545
You are autistic, I'm 100% on this. It's okay. Just bee your self :)
>>
>>17709623
How can I be autistic if I have downs?
>>
>>17709646
do you actually have downs, OP? were you diagnosed with downs?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.