[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf and I broke up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1477413310307.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1477413310307.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
Not trying to get her back. I love her but I also get that she doesn't want me. We are remaining friends etc...

But I am lonely. And there are several people I /could/ ask out, but it would just be to kill my loneliness, not because I see any real or good relationship blooming. Here are my questions:

One is a girl from work. She put in her notice a week ago so I figure if I ask her out its low risk for work drama. OTOH, she is stupid hot and probably out of my league, so the chances for rejection are high.

In my college math class there are two girls who I've been considering. One is also stupidly hot but we don't sit near each other in class so I haven't said a single word to her. Idk of she's in a relationship but she just gives me the boner feels.

The last girl is also in my math class, but she sits at my table. I help her a lot with the work we do and overall we just talk a lot. She's pretty good looking but not as petite as I normally go for. I think (if she's single) she would say yes, but if she didn't I am afraid it could make the time in my table group awkward.

So, thoughts? Advice? Which girl? Where else can I meet girls?
>>
Well you go to college so there's a great way to meet girls right there. College doesn't last forever. It gets much, much, MUCH, harder once you leave college. Take advantage of it.

As for the girl at work have you ever even talked to her before?

The girl that is stupidly hot in your class, you can try talking to her but if she is as stupidly hot as you say she is, she is probably already taken.

Do you have any sort of chemistry with the last girl? At least you talked to her.
>>
>>17709496
>As for the girl at work have you ever even talked to her before?
I have. She opened up to me one of the last time we talked but idk if she's just like that or if she wanted to talk to me in particular.

The other girl I seem to have a little but of chemistry with, we get along but idk if we have much in common besides hating that class.
>>
Bumoing cause I need help.

Also, is tinder a good idea? I don't currently have a Facebook or any pictures of myself... is there a way around the Facebook thing? I can take pictures, I can't take having a Facebook.
>>
File: 1476210335235.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476210335235.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>>17709489
Why not just hangout with friends? It seems to me you're just looking for a quick replacement to your gf. Don't become a desperate beta and land some crazy chick.
>>
>>17709588
Dude, my situation isn't as easy as that. Everyone I know has moved away for college, etc...

Just wanna have a couple week long relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.