[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Havent so much as lurked on /adv/ in years but fuck it here we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aDG50pS.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aDG50pS.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Havent so much as lurked on /adv/ in years but fuck it here we go
in advance im not sure exactly whay kind of advice im asking for, just some kind
>on leave from my home base in germany 2 years ago, in budapest, spend a week in a drug fueled state of ectasy. Meet girl at hostel and basically fall in love. We did everythimg together for 4 days straight.
>get back and we skype everyday for an hour straight for 2 years, she met me one more time before i shipped back to the states, she lives in the czech republic so it wasnt too far(5 hour train ride iirc)
>We decided to become comitted to eachother once i got back
>Im getting out of the military and i had decided to use up the last of my leave and visit her again( havent seen her irl in 19 months)
>Landed last night at frankfurt, she was supposed to be waiting for me, but she was nowhere to be seen, tried to call her on skype and facebook. Eventually i posted on her wall and she now seems to have blocked me.
i spent the night sleeping at the airport, or at least trying to, i have 6 days left in germany before my flight back.I basically feel like my legs have been pulled out from underneath me, how do i salvage this so i dont feel like i want to curl up and die.
>>
>>17709446
First, what's your mos? Just curious, and second that blows, when was the last time you contacted her and what happened in that convo?
>>
>>17709455
68W i was in for 8 years, i talked a couple hours before i got on my flight, which was about 15 hours
>>
>>17709463
There were so many 68W in basic, did you go to sill? Also what did you talk about and did you say any thing to compromise anything?
>>
>>17709470
Relaxin jackson,no just a normal convo about how excited i was to see her again. Does she have a bf thay found out? A kid, did she die? I might never know, fuck 2 years of blue balls
>>
>>17709476
Dude that's so weird also Jackson ain't so relaxin' anymore from what I heard. They started to call sill, chill sill. We didn't even use rucks. We used our assault packs. I can't believe you used up your leave for her. If she died then I'm sorry for your loss. Did you try to find her, like go to her house or look her up?
>>
>>17709480
I have her adress, we would send packages to eachother for holidays. I might take a train, idk what will happen though. Yeah jackson wasnt really relaxin, just what the ft benning boys called it. A bit of advice if you just got in, take your stripes with caution, and dont sleep with any medical officer even if they seem cool as fuck.
>>
>>17709488
I don't really plan to sleep with anyone in my unit especially an officer. Did you still call her ma'am afterwards lol.
>>
>>17709488
Also you should go to her house see what's up. Honestly she might be in trouble or something like that. You could protect her. I kinda want to know what happens next, you gonna make a thread tomorrow?
>>
>>17709494
Didnt get the chance, an E-7 walked in us in the BAS the night after i got pinned and basically bkackmailed me the whole deployment into doing the shit work. Looking back on it i would of rather taken the reduction and whatever other shit they would of thrown at us, just didnt want her to get fucked over too.
>>
>>17709501
Idk depends on how drunk i get, she lives on the outskirts of prague so im going to habe to find bus or taxi once i get there. This could be all for nothing thougn, i doubt she wants to talk if im blocked
>>
>>17709511
Oh dude that blows but honestly it's good that you didn't get the reduction in the long run. More pay for doing shit work.
>>
>>17709514
Well you went back for her so she's gonna have to deal with w/e shit she's going through cause it's your leave and she can't do that shit to you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.