[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do when your coworkers think your gay but you are not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477340096462.png (154KB, 473x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477340096462.png
154KB, 473x343px
What do when your coworkers think your gay but you are not?
>>
Tell them you like girls.
>>
>>17708871
They are not believeing
>>
File: 1472952451194.png (274KB, 729x457px) Image search: [Google]
1472952451194.png
274KB, 729x457px
Get a prostitute and fuck her and record video of you fucking her with your cell phone. Make sure to aim the camera at her face, tits and pussy so it is clear you are fucking a female. Also then point the camera at your face and give thumbs up and smile. Next time someone at work makes a comment about you being gay say "Now look here, I am getting real sick of you people believing me to be homosexual. I am tired of your incorrect beliefs about me and I am going to put an end to it once and for all. Check this out!" And whip out your cell phone and play the video of you fucking the prostitute.
>>
Start staring at girls XD
>>
>>17708939
I perfer traps though...

Can I just do face and tit?
>>
>>17708945
I know this is bait, but your coworkers are right bud.
>>
>>17708867
fuck them to establish dominans
>>
>>17708867
Learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE and all your problems will be solved.
>>
>>17708867
Tell them that no matter how hard they suck it just won't work.
>>
Suck their dicks. That'll show them.
>>
laugh
I seem pretty gay desu I have this girly flower phone case, and many of my coworkers think I was gay but I always told them I'm not
desu it's amusing to me when someone is fixated on my sexual preference as if they secretly know anything about me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.