[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girlfriend who I lost my virginity to. She's nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1453.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
I have a girlfriend who I lost my virginity to. She's nice and caring but I'm bothered by the fact that she's swallowed another mans cum before me (not even a boyfriend, someone she "dated") It bothers me so much that I'm probably going to break up with her for it. Am I a bad person?
>>
You just don't have the proper life perspective.

A you get older you'll learn shit like that doesn't matter.
>>
if all girls thought like that, then you'd never have another gf.
>>
>>17708852
What does being disgusted by thinking about another mans cum being physically in your gfs mouth have anything to do with perspective? If someone shat on the seat of a car youre interested in buying youd go right ahead and buy it bc youre "hurr mature old man"
>>
>>17708848
bruh, you can't be so close-minded.

yeah, she has fucked other guys but she loves you. those guys may even have been better lovers with bigger dicks but you have to understand that she settled for you and you should be happy about that. a few dozen loads in her mouth and pussy shouldn't break your bond.
>>
>>17708860

As long as she didn't kiss you afterwards you'll be fine.
>>
>>17708868
But why should I have to have used goods when she took my virginity?
>>
>>17708880
cause beggars can't be choosers you cuck.
>>
>>17708868
>she settled for you

Wow that makes me feel good

>>17708855
Maybe its not the physical aspect but the guys themselves. She let two chads fuck her and cum inside who who didnt even care about her and were never official with her, and it took that to figure out that I'm a "keeper" because she took my virginity and is my first real gf

>>17708892
Im not begging for shit. Im honestly contemplating leaving her and finding a qt virgin i can marry and if not that some sluts i can just pump and dump
>>
>gets girlfriend
>keeps thinking about other man's cum

STOP BEING SO FUCKING NEEDY YOU BITCH

>Maybe its not the physical aspect but the guys themselves. She let two chads fuck her and cum inside who who didnt even care about her and were never official with her, and it took that to figure out that I'm a "keeper" because she took my virginity and is my first real gf

Make all the excuses you want but the core of the issue is this; you're insecure.

> Im honestly contemplating leaving her and finding a qt virgin

Fuck's sake listen to yourself man. Like, do girls need to have any personality at all? You're basing everything on the fucking virginity, sounds like you fucking hate her and yourself. You could be with a virgin or the biggest slut ever and you're still going to hate yourself, you're still going to be the same insecure person that's thinking about other men's cum when they're meant to be with a girl.

WORK ON YOUR FUCKIN' SELF.
>>
>>17708933
Thats my plan. Ill improve myself so that I can start telling roasties to fuck off and only accept virgins
>>
File: ehh.jpg (282KB, 2520x2640px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
282KB, 2520x2640px
>>17708848
that sucks op thank god I'm still a virgin
>>
>>17708848

>>>/r9k/ beckons
>>
>>17708907
>. Im honestly contemplating leaving her and finding a qt virgin i can marry and if not that some sluts i can just pump and dump

Not that this isn't bait, but the sheer hypocrisy of morons like you is frightening.
>>
>>17708848
This is literally the most beta male thing ive ever seen in my life, insecure much??
>>
File: 1461175374964.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1461175374964.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>17709025
>Spot the Cuck: Beginner Mode
>>
>>17708848
Are you a cuck?
if the answer is not then you should break up.
As simple as that.
>>
>>17709093
Explain
Whos cucking OP?
>>
Most people have sex. You're gonna have to come to that realization sooner or later. For your own sake, make it sooner.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that you aren't a sterling example of male specimen. If you meet this girl who has reserved herself from every other dude she's ever met, what on earth makes you think she'll fall for you?
>>
>>17708848
Lmao Jesus man you shouldn't make a big deal out of it but if your a kid well your just a stupid mother fucker it's not likes she's still doing that when she's with you get so confidence in your self
>>
>>17708848
Has it occurred to you that you are "used goods" now and that a virginal girl might have your attitude and not want a dick that has been inside another girl?

If that sounds ridiculous or unfair to you, that's how ridiculous and unfair you are being.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.