[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something feels off with my lovelife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3710.jpg (28KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
3710.jpg
28KB, 400x269px
>Be pretty well rounded guy, decent in school (some learning curve but I got good), work as a writer/cook, work out 5 days a week.
>Study Buddhism in my free time. Really finding peace at 21. Taking care of my family on the side.
>Meet decent looking girl, try to be alpha and ask her out in person. She responds with "Okay."
>Eh not my problem. Move on.
>Have no problem getting numbers, try to take things relaxed and slow since I'm too busy to play games.
>So far about 4 girls are into me... Or at least make a lot of efforts to talk to me.

>Girl #1
She's Indian, pretty stylish and bright. She is really open with her sexuality to me, says I'm a "super hero." I dunno, she's nice. A good friend but she later tells me she has a boyfriend. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. yet she still talks about sex with me... A lot... Eek. I don't want to cuckhold anyone and get into some hot water.
>Girl #2
Friend from High School, she is states away. We talk for hours on end. Granted she's busy too but she says she loves me and overall we have a good relationship, it's just she's too focused on work and yeah distance so we have no labels. She can be moody but she's blunt with me regardless.
>Girl #3
Cutie international student who's friends to all the girls. She's Japanese and a bit of a workaholic. She gave me her number and said she wants to have Thanksgiving with me sometime. We studied together but it was total silence since well, exams. Trying to figure her out.She knows I'm pretty popular too so yeah.
>Girl #4
25, Chinese student dresses incredibly well. You guessed it, she's a workaholic. She said she is always teaching but she asked me out to dinner one day. She waves at me when I walk by, she's very talkative with me and overall sweet. Complements me a lot. I dunno man! I DUNNO!
>>
Go asian my friend, go asian.
>>
You sound like a massive tool
>>
>>17709170
Explain.
>>
I don't know man. I think this comes down to subtlies we can't know.

All the wisdom I can say is, although I think girl number 1 would be open to sex, I think she just wants someone to talk about sex to, not a partner. I had a friend like that in high school where I'd be the person she'd come to if her boyfriend did something stupid sexually.

When it comes to the last three just think who you couldn't live without.

(Also, none of them is an option too.)
>>
>>17709185
I thank you for the advice! I should've explained a few things a bit better on my post but eh, it happens.

#1 is sweet but deep down I know she'll be trouble. #2 is a best friend for sure, maybe after college we'll be more serious about coming together. #3 still trying to know without coming off as clingy or creepy. Same could be said for #4 yet she's much more warm.

Who knows, not me. I want a serious relationship what could last my whole life but you know how people are. I'll just relax and see who comes in my life or makes a push for it.

>>17709170
Sorry if I offended you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.