[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make women go crazy for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: crazy.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
I am really not sure what is going wrong. I'm decent looking.I have a great personality. I'm smart and educated and have a bright future to look forward at. Thing is when i get close to a woman it almost always never goes past the barley talking friend phase. I put myself out there...I invite them out and all. I have text convos but it never seems to go beyond. What can I do to make them text me...I want them to have me on their mind all day.
>>
File: photo.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>OP
>>
>>17708688
Not really?also fuck off with the memes
>>
>>17708669
>Decent looking
>Text convos

You don't have to post a picture, but it would really help. Some people think they're great looking but aren't always as great as they think. Also, post some text convos you've had? Some people also think they're interesting texters until they find out from others that they aren't.
>>
>>17708696
Its kind of the opposite with me. I would say in the past I thought otherwise. Over time people have mentioned how I am attractive. As per text convos...just normal stuff. Its really less about the texts and elevating the relationship.
>>
>>17708669
If you have a "great personality", you wouldn't be relying on text conversations. Finish your high school curriculum and goof off with your group of friends more, you'll figure out how to function outside of text and the internet.
>>
>>17708704
Learn how to read .
>>
File: 1476936317810.gif (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476936317810.gif
22KB, 500x500px
>>17708669
>text convos

fucked up there
>>
>>17708709
I did, obviously you can't.

You invite them out and get nothing, you text them and get nothing. You want them to text you back 2 bb so you can be gud buds bffs & fwb.

This whole thread screams current day high school boyo who can't think for himself, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>17708713
Honestly..go fuck yourself. You have been shitting up the thread since the start? What is your problem...are you mad you cant even get a girl to respond to you?What..what is it?
>>
>>17708738
No, just a guy with experience helping you out. You've responded to the two posts I've made with a lot of "you hit home" anguish.

Grow up, get out, stop using the net to pat your back. You'll get a girl one day.
>>
>>17708752
Im OP..Don't know who that last post was about.
The initial post really lacked alot of info. What I am trying to say is I'd doing the right things, we meet up, we text etc etc. It seems to start off well but sometimes seems to just flicker out. No longer will they initiate the text , I ask them out but it just kinda feels different.
>>
>>17708762
If you're under the age of roughly 26, girls are still looking for you to take the advance at that point, if that's the honest situation.
>>
>>17708762
>we text

>flickers out

maybe because you text her too much. Texting is only for setting up dates. anything else usually does harm
>>
This thread looks like it has been god awful so far. I mean I don't know what to tell you my man. Either a girl will like you or she won't, there is no trick of secret to it. Follow basic guidelines. Don't be a fatass, ugly, or socially retarded and some girl is bound to find your attractive. Different girls and types of girls like different shit if you want to be a sell out figure out what girls in your area like and mold yourself around that. I don't recommend that though.
>>
>>17708669
>never goes past the barley talking friend phase
Need to work on going into deeper level. Are you opening yourself up, are you putting yourself out there and be vulnerable on your feelings? And are your friends able to receive you? Did they share their feelings back to you, and how did you respond to them?
>>
>>17708790
Putting myself out there, but not being vulnerable.
Typical guy stuff. Yes they share feelings with me...I try to be as helpful as possible dependent on the situation. I do like to be helpful if not downright comforting to people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.