[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infidelity experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I have had prior doubts in my relationship regarding a sense of my gf softcore cheating, or at least flirting, with other men.

What experiences have you guys had in the past? How did you find out? Were there times when you were wrong about suspecting them of cheating?
>>
Every time I go to the club and the song "These Hoes ain't loyal" comes out all the ladies go crazy and start grinding on random dick its great.

What that has taught me is that these hoes really aren't loyal, and they love being disloyal. So just forget about it, assume she's cheating and fuck other bitches because women love to fuck another's woman's man.

The amount of pussy I got in my past relationship was unfair. And guess what? She didn't catch me and one day just broke down and admitted to me that she fucked her ex. I didn't even care about the relationship AAT that point, dumped her and still use her for sex because she thinks she has the chance to get back with me and be a loyalgflolkek. Its fucking great.
>>
>senior prom in high school
>gf going to bathroom
>starts to take a while
>decide to look through phone
>open some shitty anonymous imageboard
>see month old post about her wanting to flirt with other men
>seeking approval of anonymous people
>only listens to the people who say it's okay
>talks bad about me
>gf comes out of bathroom
>show her what I found
>she tells me that she made that post as a question about her friend
>takes the phone from me
>tell her that I know she's lying and we're done if she doesn't give back the phone
>she admits to it, but tries to defend it
>claims that the only way for females to communicate with males is if they allow males to flirt
>claims that if she flirts she'll have friends, but won't have any if she doesn't
>I've met her friends and I know that it's bullshit
>cries until 7 in the morning for me not to dump her
>end up not leaving her, tell her that I will drop her immediately if she does anything similar again

Now
>gf goes off on tangent about how her life is so hard
>she's so pretty and men "hate her" for it
>claims that male friends stop hanging out once they find out she has a boyfriend
>Men won't hold the door for me because I'm pretty
>Constant shit like this
>I don't know if she hides that were dating from people in order to make "friends"

Is it habbening?
>>
I'm pretty lucky man. My gf is a good girl. Despite what Anons will say there are girls out there who don't cheat. I think I read a statistic that said around 30% of males and females have cheated. That's a large and concerning minority. I've never had a gf before this one but I've talked to a lot of women. All of them were dropped because of infidelity or something else.

Good indicators of a cheater

>high amount of sexual partners
>past infidelity
>no father or good family
>drama queens
>degenerate behavior

My girlfriend is a sweetheart. She only had one sexual partner before me. She's loyal, has a good reputation, and very family orientedI. Instead of partying on the weekends or other degenerate stuff she stays at home and watches movies with her younger sister. Look for girls similar to mine. Also, don't be a cuck. Don't tolerate cheating or non-desirable behavior. Let them know immediately about your stance on the matter.
>>
Bumping. I'm sure that someone here has experience with this. It would at least make me feel somewhat better.
>>
File: 1473373507760.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
1473373507760.gif
422KB, 268x288px
look for these cues:

my sources: have been cheated on may times, have cheated

REAL LIFE

>lack of interest in conversation
>less requesting to hang out with you
>talks about other boys who have made moves to her but she declined
in these instances she will have flirted back but ultimately declined
>passwords to social media change
>she doesnt get mad at shit that would piss her off before
>request for privacy increases
there are more but thats what I've gotten

SOCIAL MEDIA

for ig:
>check her likes
>who likes her stuff
>look for constant dudes who like her stuff, but the ones she likes back more than others
>look for those boys bold enough to comment who comment back

for twitter:
>check her likes, if its one dude, more often than not she will be in the DMs
>flirting tweets

for snapchat:
>her streaks
>who is in her snaps often?
for facebook:

i don't use it, your on your own

also, I've cheated but never been caught, i don't do it anymore, and my gf and I are cool right now, and

girls will keep in contact with guys they cheat with more often than not, I've kept kine to one night stands, or soliciting nudes

so look for constant guys in her life who seem cocky around you both as well because he will be comfortable
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.