[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to trash talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1473729999677.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1473729999677.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
Whenever I get butt fucked at smash, I get assblasted by my friendos with witty banter. But when I get them back, I tend to stay silent.

I justify this by saying that I'm humble, but I can't deny that I want to reciprocate the anoos tearing just to fuck with them. How do I stop being a little bitch and express how garbage my friends are?
>>
Post examples of banter
Also describe your friends physically
I got you famm
>>
>>17708511
>Lookatchu you /insert pop culture reference/ lookin' motherfucker.
>>
>>17708511
>shut yo /insert pop culture reference / lookin ass up
>>
>>17708531
>This guy is fucking trash man only a small dick faggot would pick [insert character name]
They're pretty lanky but they've got some impressive neckbeards tbqhwy famalamadingdong

>>17708541
I mean that's pretty much what they say, but I don't want to just say what they say. I want to be able to figuratively slam their heads on the table and take em from behind.
>>
Yoo I have the same problem my guy
What really helped me is when I realized my friends would take my humbleness as backhanded compliments and fake passive aggressiveness, I just went with it

Like in your situation where you beat one of your buds in smash I would be like "wow you almost got it that time dude" or if they killed me I'd be like "that was pretty good considering you used c stick".

And most importantly: say it with your chest nigga
>>
>>17708551
Are you a nerdy neckbeard as well? I have one neck beard cousin who's a virgin and every time he tries to hit me with the banter I just mention to him that he's 23 and a virgin

Take the other day for example

>me: Damn man I this Garnier Fructis shampoo shit makes my hair feel great
Cousin: nigga you gay why you even know about Garnier Fructis
>because I've showered with bitches before
>>
>>17708564
That's low
>>
>>17708570
Its not its banter
>>
>>17708564
>>17708564
Damn nigga. I'm not a neckbeard, but I am a virgin, and that shit can lead to some real insecurity and pain. Calling another guy gay is par for the course; its totally acceptable, but making fun of what is likely the dude's primary source of frustration is not.
>>
j-josh?!
>>
>>17708574
Nigga its banter his response was

>is that what you call the niggas you be fucking?

I mean I still won that round of banter. But its all great and in good fun. But I'm a Latino living in Miami. Were a lot more open with certain shit and don't really give a fuck.

I'm 5'4". That's my primary source of frustration. All the banter directed toward me is about my height. That's why I hit them with the virin line, or I tell my other cousin his beloved beard has crabs in it. My friend gets cold sores and we don't let him smoke the blunt and that leads to all sorts of herpes you ate too much ass related banter.
>>
>>17708564
"Yet yo bitch keeps blowing me up, what a world my nigga"
>>
>>17708589
>Is that what you call them niggas you be fucking
Holy shit your cousin sounds funny as fuck
>>
Ayy dude...
Reason why are you a bitch is >>> you are scared to get harmed.. or afraid for your life. it pretty common...

Tell them right into the face!! if you are in school... than bring them to surv. cameras and tell it!! if anyone hits you , than you just hit back and don't stop to see their reaction!!
You didn't start the fight so you will have and alibi on the cameras :3
>>
>>17708599
He is we all our because were savage with our banter. You just gotta be witty and say it quickly and like a man.

Unless its about a persons mother or wife (and thats sometimes, some niggas AND their wives can both get the roast if your cool enough with both of them) there's really not a limit or a boundary that's left untouched.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.