[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gain weight quickly? Should I eat like 5 times a day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mrrobot.jpg (4KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot.jpg
4KB, 245x250px
How do I gain weight quickly? Should I eat like 5 times a day?
>>
Why do you want to gain weight? Are you OK with just fat?
>>
Go to /fit/
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>17708370
Do you want to be fit or do you not care?

If you don't care you need to increase your intake of dietary fat. It's the most calorically dense nutrient. I hear that eating too much fat on its own leads to poor absorption though, so you'll want to eat it with carb and fat in the same meal. So.. Bacon and sausage sammich topped with mayonnaise. Eat two/day on top of what you already eat.
>>
>>17708491
>Bacon and sausage sammich
Also fry the bread in lard.
>>
gallon of milk a day
>>
File: IMG_2107.jpg (62KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2107.jpg
62KB, 576x472px
I wish I was in your situation
>>
File: window to weight gain.jpg (14KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
window to weight gain.jpg
14KB, 320x213px
Remember, if you're unsure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain.
>>
>>17708370
Try to get in as many liquid calories as you can. Avoid sugar though.
>>
http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/htgf.html?stopbkg=0

something tells me this guy isn't a real doctor
>>
>>17708532
Drink lots of fruit juice
>>
>>17708370
If you increase your caloric intake by 1300 calories a day you should gain about a kilo of weight per week. So if you add 150g (about 5oz) of lard to what you'd normally eat in a day that should do it.
>>
>>17708370
how do you want to gain? fat or muscle?
>>
>>17708399
I just need about 10-20 pounds. Nothing more than that.

>>17708491
>>17708575
Is is possible to gain both at the same time?
>>
>>17708643
sure is, increase your caloric intake while doing strength training
>>
>>17708652
Thank you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.