[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with being ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How do I deal with being ugly?
>>
Get the glandular-look you've got going on diagnosed.
>>
>>17708247
Whores and strippers. That was my answer for awhile. But now I've got it bad for some girl and I can't bring myself to use my old services because she's what I think about. The cruelest twist is that I don't have a chance with her.
>>
I'm happier when I don't look at mysf in reflecting surfaces. I forget what I look like and just follow the flow of my thoughts. I forget the world is physical and I feel like an entity living and/or existing depending on the given circumstances and then the morning comes. I look at myself with disgust and remember this world is physical and that my outer shell doesn't represent the life I have inside my head. Reality comes crashing down and I'm back to the first step. I don't have a cure but to stop thinking about it and put your energy into something more worthwhile to make your inner seld happier.
>>
>>17708271
Nobody good looking spends time on /adv/, sorry m8
>>
>>17708247
By dealing with it. Become not-ugly. If you don't have a fucked up or asymmetrical bone structure, the rest is your fault, but it is within your power to change it. Here are some tips:
>Work out
I'm pretty sure you're self-aware of your shitty body, but there's no reason you can't do some calisthenics or some shit to burn off that fat. Just spend like 30 minutes a day exercising, and maybe stop eating family-sized portions on your own.
>Fix your hair
Beard included. Unless you're cosplaying a dwarf soon, it's not doing you any favors. Let the stuff on top actually grow; dunno why you thought it was a good idea to shave it off.
>Your glasses
Either find some frames that were designed in the last 20 years or get contacts. FFS

Those things aside, you seem to have a decent complexion and facial symmetry. You're really not "ugly" per se - it's almost as if you want to be, with the way you present yourself. Put in a little effort and you could come out a solid 6 or 7/10
>>
>>17708279
>implying
>>
>>17708247
Write some gritty and explicit fantasy novels.
>>
>>17708384
kek
>>
>>17708298
Fuck this motherfucker OP. You have a nice beard don't shave that shit. Be a man. Be confident and put your ugliness on display. That's how you deal with it. All you can do is change your beard, hair, and weight. Everything else you are stuck with. You're not hideous, I'm a guy though I have no idea what females are attracted to but I don't care I do what I want with my looks.
>>
You can go up by 2 points with the correct changes. Take the plunge, post yourself in full body pic with qhat you usually wear. You can blur out your face, but dont blur your hairstyle or general skin complexion. We will help
>>
File: lion.jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
15KB, 236x236px
You need to trim your beard and get new glasses plus probably lose weight.
>>
Get strong as fuck to compensate for your ugliness
>>
>>17708247
few people are unfix-ablely unfuckabley ugly. I doubt you're in that category OP. Every time one of the 'i'm so hideous' people post, you never are.
>>
>>17708829
oh, unless you're that one insane dude that always posts on here about how hideous he is that the public is disgusted with him and he's dying alone and he's killing himself but really it's just for attention.
>>
Be funny.
>>
There are things you can do to make you "not ugly" but the number 1 thing you can do is have confidence in your self and pursue a passion/goal in life. And no, video games and anime aren't one of those things, instead of making them your hobby make them your leisure.

From there on everything else will fall into place, get concerned about your fitness, how fast you can run a mile, how many push-ups you can do, basic stuff like this, then focus on fashion and getting clothes that fit you. Just baby steps, and just like everyone else you have to keep working on it for the rest of the life.

Unlike what some idiot on here already said, whores and strippers will not help you none.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.