[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl who is 18 at the time and I was 25, now 26 started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 16cze9b.jpg (38KB, 720x730px) Image search: [Google]
16cze9b.jpg
38KB, 720x730px
this girl who is 18 at the time and I was 25, now 26 started messaging me around December for a bit. 3 weeks later we talked again and said we should skype. So until around mid June we skyped usually 2-3 times a week for at least an hour. Shed flirt time to time and even show me her boobs sometimes. Near June I saw her flirting a bit with a bi guy. So I became distant, and she then called me on skype a week later. This happened about twice due to my anxiety and me being very guarded. She then started talking to a guy, lets call him P. For about a month. I stopped talking to her from then out until 2 weeks ago when she shared a post I made on FB, before then she tried getting my attention by liking a few of my posts. Saturday she said she was stopping by in my job cause her friend wanted a laptop and so I can hook it up and get a sale. When she was there I coulda sworn she blew me a kiss and was all smiley and asked me for a hug. Just the other night she asked me to call her cause she was in pain. She brought up that guy cause ppl there thought she was talking to him. I got upset and said I needed to go, we texted for a while then I didnt respond to her last text.
>>
TLDR: Girl is on and off for around 8 months with me, seems like im her go to guy or something. But my extreme anxiety stops me from showing feelings or love. I like her but dont want to cause I dont want to get hurt. Most of my thoughts are of what shes doing, whos she texting, etc. Think she may have slept with that guy she was talking to when I was gone. What gives me the most anxiety is that sometimes when I text her she leaves me on read or when I get off the phone she tells me to text her and I do but she doesnt respond. She is overweight, insecure, and has depression from her mom dieing last year. She does go out alot with her girlfriends.

No idea where to go with this, we never fully hung out but she has met me at work 3 times. I asked her to chill first two times she said yes but we never followed up on it. Last time I asked round july I was left on read. Id like to keep her as a friend since I have none, but idk how.
>>
File: 1299131699115.jpg (124KB, 473x489px) Image search: [Google]
1299131699115.jpg
124KB, 473x489px
>>17707974
How the fuck is a wall of text the same size a tl;dr?
>>
>>17707974
She sounds like trouble and I think you can do better.
>>
>>17707970
She's stringing you along and you are letting her. Cut ties and find a girl who actually likes you bro.

You've pretty much been a confidence boost for her when she's lonely. I've been there and let me tell you, you'll hate yourself for wasting the time. Cut that bitch off and block her ass on fb.
>>
In what way she looks like shes leading me on? I mean I guess I have feelings for her but rather be just friends with her since I barely got friends. I really want to lose the feelings,I think she has feelings but shes unsure and fickle as shit. If I just want to be friends and have her as a chill buddy why would I still have anxiety?
>>
Like seeing the seen or read recipt is what drives my anxiety up the wall, or the fear of being ignored. She told me it took her ex 10 months to get with her before she said yes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.